Speed World - Gold Rush - Discuss here

DeletedUser1121

Please let us know what you think about this new event we have started!

Thanks in advance,

Desi.

DeletedUser36098

will there be a chance to put feedback up or will it just close like maralinga

DeletedUser5046

At first i thought i was in heaven XD.... so far the game is doing very well...no need for asking a tutorial... :)

p.s.
i'll keep you posted.

DeletedUser

How do I register for Gold Rush?

When you announced Maralinga you provided a link to sign up. But there's no such link in the Gold Rush announcement.

DeletedUser20647

Send a support ticket if you dont have the option to pick female on the avatar tab. I think it's because you got to level 15 before setting your avatar, could be wrong.

Slygoxx

That is probably the reason indeed, if you pick a class before you choose an avatar, you can't change your gender.

DeletedUser

Will there be current top 20 leaders posted each day as it was on Maralinga forum?

DeletedUser30417

I believe the character in English alphabets which comes after E is F and the world after El Dorado should have been named starting with F

Please rename the world to Fools Rush.

I second this motion :D

DeletedUser35120

I believe the character in English alphabets which comes after E is F and the world after El Dorado should have been named starting with F

Second that as well :p

DeletedUser1121

Who ever said they were alphabetical?

The W clearly comes after the A and yet we have a few worlds with a W before Arizona.

DeletedUser

"There will only be enough room for 5000 cowboys and girls, so register quickly if you want to join!"

so how is general feeling towards the number of participants? two days passed, less then 800 registered, and only 500 above level 20 (which can be done in only few hours really).

i tried and joined on second day. it looked like fun, but when i hit level 20 (i believe that's when normal job figures are set), i lost interest in 2 minutes.

only thing that i'm curious about is to see who will get no-nuggets-used reward. that's where skill reallly comes into play.

DeletedUser1121

I would have hoped to see more participants, as the test we did on the beta was very popular.
It will be one of the things we will look at when we evaluate the event. One of the things that could have been done better was advertise it a bit sooner. Due to some things i couldn't control, it wasn't possible to do it any sooner.