Indian rite necklace

DeletedUser24556

I just bought this item and hoped to get full hp and energy after a ff-ko.
Bought when I click on it it's just in my product slot and has no effect.

How does this thing work?

Ripwise

You have to equip this item before a KO and i doubt it works for FF. I aint sure but it seems its only for duel KO.

DeletedUser24556

Yes, I got an answer from the support now:

Hello Chief Thunderbird,

You need to have it equipped before you get Ko'ed.

Respectfully,

I think it's an absolutely worthless item. I thought you just have to click on it and you get your hp and energy back, like with tea or coffee.

How shall I know before that I get KOd? And when I wear this item in my product slot I can't have a set item I need for duels or fortfights and have less skills then.

Wasted 50 bonds...

DeletedUser

You have to equip this item before a KO and i doubt it works for FF. I aint sure but it seems its only for duel KO.

sure works for jobs and duel KO (didn't died in any ff). you get full hp&energy,no hotel trip and your queue is cleared. cant recall about cash...

DeletedUser36559

You can't tell when you will be KO'ed, you just need to equip it at all times if you want full HP and energy after KO.

DeletedUser24556

You can't tell when you will be KO'ed, you just need to equip it at all times if you want full HP and energy after KO.

And that's the problem. You can't have any other item in your product slot then (e.g. a set item) and have less skills for a job, duel or fortfight.

DeletedUser

And that's the problem. You can't have any other item in your product slot then (e.g. a set item) and have less skills for a job, duel or fortfight.

That´s the disavantage. But you get 100% hp and 100% energy if the things go wrong for 50 upbs.

Something you would need more than the double of upbs to get the same result if you bought the items.

And yes it works on ff. (at least it worked when it was on the beta servers)

PS- You will still get the 48h without duels in any case (duels and jobs)

Red Falcon

Hmm...I'm not sure if I'll ever buy this item, even if it's guaranteed to work in fort battles. It sounds like a useful item to me, but I haven't tested any of the new items in the UP shop out yet. I'll probably try at least one out when I'm done completing quests.

Ripwise

Hmm...I'm not sure if I'll ever buy this item, even if it's guaranteed to work in fort battles. It sounds like a useful item to me, but I haven't tested any of the new items in the UP shop out yet. I'll probably try at least one out when I'm done completing quests.

It all depends on the situation you are in and in my case many times buffs come more usefull than handfull of bonds.

DeletedUser

I think this item would be more useful for when you're about to go to bed (in RL) and have jobs queued up. MANY times I have queued up 9 x 1Hr jobs, then went to bed, only to wake up and find someone has KO'd me before the FIRST job was even FINISHED!!! [This next part is incorrect, but I left it in, to avoid confusion with following answer.] With this item equipped, I would be able to continue on my jobs. [End] Also, I tend to do jobs on the opposite side of the map to my town, so when I am KO'd, it means a LOOOONG journey back to where I was. With this...no problems. It's one of those things where it's GREAT for some people, but USELESS for others. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

I think this item would be more useful for when you're about to go to bed (in RL) and have jobs queued up. MANY times I have queued up 9 x 1Hr jobs, then went to bed, only to wake up and find some *@!% has KO'd me before the FIRST job was even FINISHED!!! With this item equipped, I would be able to continue on my jobs. Also, I tend to do jobs on the opposite side of the map to my town, so when I am KO'd, it means a LOOOONG journey back to where I was. With this...no problems. It's one of those things where it's GREAT for some people, but USELESS for others. :)

Even when you had this item equiped and got KOd you wouldnt have jobs qued anymore. You would regain energy and hp but you would have to que jobs again.

Even if you had this equiped and got KOd you would still get transfered across the map to your home town.

DeletedUser

Even when you had this item equiped and got KOd you wouldnt have jobs qued anymore. You would regain energy and hp but you would have to que jobs again.
Yep, just found that out. I had zero energy and about 10 Health left. Rather than go into a hotel for 8 hours, I stripped all clothes and did "Transporting Ammunition". (A VERY dangerous job.) Quickly KO'd myself, but the necklace worked. But - as you said - it cancelled my queued jobs. Ah well, ce la vie. At least I get 48 duelling immunity. (I hope.) :)
Even if you had this equiped and got KOd you would still get transfered across the map to your home town.
That's not true. I KO'd myself on the job. The necklace worked, but I remained in the same location. Confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator: