Albanian's Belt

DeletedUser

We are so many Albanian Players on the west , we want to buy a belt like
American Belt , with our logo.
So can you create one for us ?

Regards,
FidanSH. :)

DeletedUser30224

Not quite sure what is the point of flag belts since they are pretty much useless and no-one is wearing them. But I understand that every nation should have a belt...and that is the mistake of introducing them in the game. Either remove them all or provide for everyone.

DeletedUser

Or, what about retooling them so they are level based and then raising their price appropriately? THAT would drive their use I bet...

Deleted User - 1278415

I would trade my current belt in for a level based belt. Or lets get fancy with it and let me have an option to set the belt to whatever country I like on that day. If I feel like being Canadian or the next USA. :)

1 belt for all.

DeletedUser33342

We can't say it's an expensive belt, 100 bonds you can get in no time. If you compare to the dueller/soldier/worker/adventurers' belt they only cost 63 bonds but they're not really good, so I think for the price of 100 bonds you just get a collectors item that's not really ment to be worn. You can make it level-based but still it won't be a very good belt for jobs because of the bonus AP you get. They won't involve specific skills. For smaller players it can be nice but than again the bonus is really small, bigger players have a bigger bonus but they still won't use it because they have much better belts in their inventory. I think it is meant to be a collectors item, nothing more, but than i agree, make a belt for everyone or don't make it.

DeletedUser

Want to drive sales? National Belt Day. Wear your national belt and get a free... ?? :D (j/k)

But yeah, got to have them for every nation or not at all, I guess.

DeletedUser22685

There's no point suggesting or voting on any further additions to the Union Shop's current inventory of national belts. The developers will be in no way inclined to further open this can of worms by creating any more of them, at least not upon request.

It's even more unlikely that any of the belts will be removed, and you can be certain that belts won't be added for each and every nation. We'll have to make do with the national belts that already exist, which isn't too much of a problem since they're purely collectors items.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm still a little mad that Australia was overlooked :p