Playing against the rules?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26333
  • Start date

DeletedUser26333

Made to the bank incident in this quest. Instructions say..."Outskirts of Crystal TownYou really have bad luck. This is the second time you lose the money you need for the Poker Championship.

You cannot spot the thieves in the outskirts. Going to the sheriff will take too long. The championship will start soon.

You decide to take the matter into your hands. One bounty in the sheriff office must fit the burglars. You just have to look through all the bounties and catch the one that fits the bank robbery. You will find the culprit.

Requires:
  • - Wanted persons caught: 0/1

Tried dueling one of the characters wanted in the sheriffs office, no luck. What (or who) am I supposed to do?

Cole

Ripwise

You have to win a duel on the bountied player. If its alive bounty you only need to win but if its dead bounty then you have to KO player. Fastest will be if you pout bounty on player you want to duel and then duel him(make sure it is alive bounty.

DeletedUser26333

You have to win a duel on the bountied player. If its alive bounty you only need to win but if its dead bounty then you have to KO player. Fastest will be if you pout bounty on player you want to duel and then duel him(make sure it is alive bounty.

Ahhhhh... I see. Thanks.

DeletedUser26333

Ok, I finally reached the point where I have to decide whether to save Bella or abandon her. Any suggestions?

Apelatia

Bella needs saving. I would advise that you take that path, rather than the road to cruelty...

DeletedUser26333

Bella needs saving. I would advise that you take that path, rather than the road to cruelty...

Thanks.

Now what? Do I take the money from the missionaries, or do I give it to them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

It's up to you Cole. Your decisions in the Main Story won't affect your ability to finish the questlines. My decisions were usually related to which title was received at the end of a particular stage of the Main Story, or what the outcome for the characters in that story was.

I am a kind and giving person, so I gave to the missionaries... :p

DeletedUser26333

It's up to you Cole. Your decisions in the Main Story won't affect your ability to finish the questlines. My decisions were usually related to which title was received at the end of a particular stage of the Main Story, or what the outcome for the characters in that story was.

I am a kind and giving person, so I gave to the missionaries... :p

Not my usual style. I steal candy from babies and kick puppies [j/k]. :no:

I'm gonna try taking the money and see what happens.:eek: