Count to 00,000

DeletedUser28032

pfft noobs fancy not knowing where Apel lives...he lives in "The Aquatic depths" *rolls Eyes*

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

pfft noobs fancy not knowing where Apel lives...he lives in "The Aquatic depths" *rolls Eyes*

[sarcasm]Ha ha ha, Braeto. You are so very, very funny. I am literally on the floor, rolling and laughing at the same time. Why are you wasting your time here at the forums when you could be making a fortune at the comedy clubs?[/sarcasm]

Deleted User - 819397

I am decidedly not Mexican Apel :razz: I don't think anyone with my borderline unhealthily pale skin could live somewhere as hot as Mexico is year round…it'd be like what your sunburn is like currently, but all over my body, all the time. Also, I know my ancestry, and there is no Mexican blood in me. I'm half German, after that I'm predominantly Italian, little bit of Irish/Greek, maybe a bit of English...

As for where I live…well if Braet gets to be smart with his answer about Apel, I can do the same with my answer…my tower, duh :p

Apelatia

Hmph... You weren't meant to come along and say all that... The 'Tower' option is out-of-bounds!

Yes, Braet is right about my location Johann. :p

Deleted User - 819397

Well then it's a good thing I'm on practically all day…makes getting my timezone down very tricky…very…tricky…for example, am I between classes? Am I waiting to go to dinner? Is it almost bedtime? Was it bedtime three hours ago and I'm just up late? Am I up early? NO ONE KNOWS! (Actually, timezone you can probably work out from things I've said over the years, I just had fun writing that :D )

DeletedUser

Ah, so what I thought was a deviation was actually a correction. Now to figure out where we went wrong. Also, where DO you live Regal? I mean aside from at Uni. I mean we all know I live in London, Jon lives in Monaghan, Tiger lives in Norfolk and Braet's a CAD operator somewhere in the UK, so the only two I don't know the locations of are you and Johann, because for some reason I thought you lived in Ireland but then you said something about being in the American navy maybe but I'm not sure so can you please elaborate? As for Apel, I think you're in Spain.

I'm sure I remember something about Braet living in Lincolnshire, also, I have a feeling that Apel is actually Welsh.

DeletedUser35174

WHOOOO.

As to where i live, Monaghan in Ireland. In a town outside monghan town called scotstown. :D

Now do with that as you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

Yeah I am in Lincolnshire as for Regal I've estimated his Tower to be somewhere in the North east and I've decided Apel is somewhere within the UK