Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

5706 (count corrected)

I was going to point something out that I said semi-recently Jon that would show your guess is incorrect, but I spaced that I only put it in the mod area :D

DeletedUser35174

yeah :).

341 pages in two days. Not even, a day and a half more like. That's gotta be some kind of record or something :D

DeletedUser31931

Ah, so what I thought was a deviation was actually a correction. Now to figure out where we went wrong. Also, where DO you live Regal? I mean aside from at Uni. I mean we all know I live in London, Jon lives in Monaghan, Tiger lives in Norfolk and Braet's a CAD operator somewhere in the UK, so the only two I don't know the locations of are you and Johann, because for some reason I thought you lived in Ireland but then you said something about being in the American navy maybe but I'm not sure so can you please elaborate? As for Apel, I think you're in Spain.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I'm in America, though I often get confused for European, usually English or Irish. Not sure why, though. Well, I do speak more Anglicized English than the norm here, and some people think I have an accent. I don't think I do.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

You got me there, Sam A. Also, welcome back! Glad to see your return in (hopefully) one piece.