Honour level

DeletedUser

Honour level the solution against 0 mot duellers

There are something rotten with this duel motivation system, the rule is totally unfair. I am a dueller and my benefit is that my duel motivation raise faster, 40% faster and that's without character bonus...

As the game is played, the duellers raids low level players, to get their motivation to 0 before they go on high level players. They do that so that they can stay at a low duel level, since they don't earn duel experience, so that the high level duellers can't reach them.

It's stupid rule, and something has to be done about it. so I have thought about it and has come to following conclusion.

I suggest as following:
Earning of Honour is the solution, and to duel someone you need to get in level with your opponent.

Honour experience is earned equal with duel experience, so if you duel a low level player, you earn less honour/duel experience, than if you duel a high level player. By that, you will be able to duel away from "0 mot duellers" and in the end 0 mot duellers are left back with each other

Sample A (fictive)
A level 80 duel win against a level 65 and earn
5 Duel experience
5 Honour

By that he stay low in duel level and can't be reached by higher duel level, but he also stay low in honour level og can't reach the higher honour level

Sample B (fictive)
A level 65 duel win against a level 80 and earn
50 Duel experience
50 Honour

He is running up faster in duel level and soon he'll be reached by a player in a higher duel level, but he also running fast up in honour level and get away from players in a low honour level

Yippee kay yeah..!
Mr. Trickerfinger

DeletedUser34315

The whole reason to be a 0 mot is to have more than a half dozen targets... This would force you to severely restrict your duel range, which would, once again, encourage 0 mot dueling. The easiest fix, and it's been stated a hundred times- make duel range based upon player level, not dueling level.