Resolved Set items

DeletedUser

once ive sold some items from say the greenhorn set there is no way to get those back into my possession is there

DeletedUser

Well, you can't get back the greenhorn set from the quest but you can find it on the market. Let's say the gentleman set, if you sell the whole set, you can find the items back again through jobs. There are some items that are unsalable though, so you can't sell or buy or find them in jobs.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Oh i didn't know i could buy the greenhorn set from the market ill go check that out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They also drop from the begginer's bag, which was how I got another hat and the scout's axe having the greenhorn's slingshot. This bag is only in the shop in some servers though.

DeletedUser31397

Lol there goes everything but the hat and the belt smh i had no idea how helpful those items were till after i sold em

They're useful only in really low levels, like until level 20. After that you'll find them pretty useless.

DeletedUser31397

Ok well im round 20 so i guess it wont b that bad

Won't be bad for sure. I did same thing as you did, sold it all for about 1k of money and I did good. Just try to get gentleman's set asap, you can't wear most of the parts at level 20, but when you get to use it, it will make playing a lot easier and more enjoyable.

DeletedUser30373

They also drop from the begginer's bag, which was how I got another hat and the scout's axe having the greenhorn's slingshot. This bag is only in the shop in some servers though.

Sorry to re-open an old thread, but in my distant pass, when young stallion could be sold to trader - well I did (don't shoot me down :shootout:, I know now it was foolish :censored:). Just wondered if anyone can confirm that it can drop from a Beginners Bag or am I just wasting my bonds and should give up on the Camel?

DeletedUser17612

Sorry to re-open an old thread, but in my distant pass, when young stallion could be sold to trader - well I did (don't shoot me down :shootout:, I know now it was foolish :censored:). Just wondered if anyone can confirm that it can drop from a Beginners Bag or am I just wasting my bonds and should give up on the Camel?

if you owned it once, it is enough to get the camel.
Check Achievements/Items/Master of animals

Stallion should be with a square around it.

DeletedUser35968

if you owned it once, it is enough to get the camel.
Check Achievements/Items/Master of animals

Stallion should be with a square around it.
If you deleted before Aug 2, 2012, it won't appear in the collection list. I had that issue with my old account, I contacted support, they allow me to touch the stallion for 2 minutes :D