Come forth and share with us..

DeletedUser

I am not sure if this can be a quick fix or not; however my idea is to change the default dueling time. Right now, when I open my dueling menu it is two hours; I usually don't duel people that far away. Why not open the dueling menu up and it be 30 min. I also think that there should be a section that should be 10 and the 15, and 30. I understand the 30 min between you and the target, but I think it would help to have 15 min.

Miw

Have the completed quests log start out collapsed, so that only the questline titles are shown first, then players can just press on the questline they want to expand to show the quests, making it an easier load.

DeletedUser30224

I am not sure if this can be a quick fix or not; however my idea is to change the default dueling time. Right now, when I open my dueling menu it is two hours; I usually don't duel people that far away. Why not open the dueling menu up and it be 30 min. I also think that there should be a section that should be 10 and the 15, and 30. I understand the 30 min between you and the target, but I think it would help to have 15 min.

People in the duel list are arranged by distance to your position anyhow, so it doesn't matter if it shows people in a 2h distance radius or 30. Or have I not understood the question? The people on the first page are closest to you. If you want to see further, you can click on page 2..3..4 and so on. I find it handy since my duel lvl is quite high and my targets are quite scattered.

DeletedUser

Ah! I forgot about those with high dueling levels. As for me, I try to get lazy sometimes and find the extra clicks at times to hard. :cool:

DeletedUser

minimap

Is there anyway to make it easier to see what county you are in? It was not as hard as it seems to be now.:unsure:

DeletedUser35533

Is there anyway to make it easier to see what county you are in? It was not as hard as it seems to be now.:unsure:
im ok with seeing it as it but I would like to see their default names too (for reference points)

DeletedUser33819

Didn't read all, but did a quick search for keywords to avoid double report. If it has been mentioned, my apologies.

Allow me to turn off those system messages in my chat about fort fights on worlds I don't
do FF anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

how about a way to lock(make unusable) items so we cant accidentally sell them?

DeletedUser34767

Too much effort for something marginally useful.

Could have saved me from mistaking Bannister's Colt for a rusty item and accidentally selling it to the wandering trader. :(

I agree it is probably not worth the effort though.

DeletedUser33819

What precisely you have in mind?

An option in settings allowing me to disable the system messages coming in 1h before each FF. If I don't FF in a world I don't really need the reminder.

DeletedUser30224

An option in settings allowing me to disable the system messages coming in 1h before each FF. If I don't FF in a world I don't really need the reminder.

Oh, lol, I thought you had 2 ideas there and didn't understand the first one, the text quoted :p

DeletedUser33819

Oh, lol, I thought you had 2 ideas there and didn't understand the first one, the text quoted :p

No, I had the one idea which I was unsure of if it had been mentioned :D Never expect me to have a good idea, let alone two. ;)

DeletedUser34315

List how many counts of that type of bounty have been placed

Proposal
Currently, the game lists 1 of every type of bounty placed on a player. This would replace that with a list of how many counts of each type have been placed on a player.
Current Workaround
There is none.

Details
If you had 4 bounties on you, 2 x unfair dueling, 1 x lame profile, and 1x train robbery, there would be either " Two counts of Unfair Dueling" or 2x unfair dueling instead of just unfair dueling.

Abuse Prevention
Not really abusable.

Visual Aids

http://prntscr.com/2qdwb6

Summary
This will let players see why they are being bountied much more easily when their bounty is large.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

DeletedUser

I personally get bounties on El Dorado and it only tells me that I only have three bounties on me. I do have an idea of the single bounties, just have them be the same and then added the numbers if there is more than one. :p

DeletedUser35120

It was there, till v2.06 at least. Don't know really why they removed the count. Would be glad to get it back, Like the idea!

DeletedUser35120

Can we get back the feature of getting 'Auction Expired' reports, please? So we could know that our stuffs went unsold in the market, and we can get them back from the market.. usually, my unsold stuffs stay in the market.. unpicked for ages. Guess that's the case for a large group of people too.