3rd Key

• Thread starter FriedrichpoNietczhe
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why getting 3rd key is made so hard nowadays? I know that greedy devs want to sell nugget guns but golden treasure is quest which u have put there so it should be doable.

DeletedUser35968

its not hard. I got mine within 5 days i reskilled. It was by travelling merchant.

DeletedUser19518

Tbh.. mostly were lucky to got it in old worlds where was easier to be dropped. Now its a little bit harder to be found.

DeletedUser16008

Its easy now, very easy get the correct lp required do an hr or two job done. People are getting it in a few 15s trys now dosnt sound harder to me

DeletedUser31532

Which is the correct LP Vk?

730 and up guarantees you have enough. (Not very hard to reach) I've heard you can have as low as 722, but that's unofficial.

Sry vic, for answering a question directed to you. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have over 800 LP in five servers, trying to get it ½ a year now from Grave Robbering.

DeletedUser34546

I took a couple of months getting it in 1.0. But, everyone I know who recently got it, gave up with GR and went TM and found it much quicker.

DeletedUser

uhm you can get key 3 in no time, just spam 15 sec jobs till you get it, even at 0 motivation it drops

DeletedUser

A quick clarification to the "at least 730 LP" thing, because I've seen many people make this mistake : that's at least 730 LP on top of what it takes to get 5 Bronze Pickaxes (aka what it used to take to do the job at all).
So a total of 1231+ for "Work as a travelling merchant" and 996+ for "Grave robber"!

DeletedUser

just go over with your mouse over the icon and it will tell you how many +lp you got in a job :)

DeletedUser

5 servers 250 15 secs done, no drops. I don't spec back without gg, I just quit.

rohith4444

5 servers 250 15 secs done, no drops. I don't spec back without gg, I just quit.

250 x 15 second jobs ? i did 150+ x 2 hours = 300 above traveling merchant between 2.0 and 2.04 version with pure trading , Allan quatermaine clothing and weps set didn't found at that time in above post i got in 15 seconds job luckily when m in all jobs build well i have that required LP need to drop 3rd key just try different times 15 seconds next 10 mins and 1 hour and mix timings u will get it :)

DeletedUser

I have done those 150 h and more before, trying after that 15 secs jobs, okay I try to mix but intrest are fainting fast :(

DeletedUser35968

I tried 1hr for 10 times for 5 days... then i tried 15seconds.. after 15 tries, i got the key.
it was on traveling merchant with 808 labor points

DeletedUser35705

New job "Lead a trading office" give more cost for "lucky find". E.g. we need lower labor point for get 3rd key. I think so. I will try to get it.

DeletedUser

New job "Lead a trading office" give more cost for "lucky find". E.g. we need lower labor point for get 3rd key. I think so. I will try to get it.

It is a level 125 job though and as a pure trader at level 133, I only bring in +1623 so I think it will be hard for lower level pure traders to get the required skill points to a) unlock the job and b) get enough lp for a drop.

zvrndo

We know for sure 3rd key drop from Work as a traveling merchant and from Grave robber jobs.Its possible to find it on that jobs without premium as well ( I found 2 without premium ), so you dont need to have 7500 luck to get it from that jobs, just need big luck.Then again , new triple trading job,Leading a trading office offer big luck drop, but we dont know does the 3rd key is dropabble at that job at all. I would stick to GR or TM.

DeletedUser33299

Is there is a chance to get it

I have 818 LP and I'm at level 121 as adventurer , plus I'm premium as character bonus .Is there is any chance to get it ? I'm doing 1 hour jobs for weeks but I didn't get it so far , what do you think guys I should do ?