Christmas sale - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2676

Where's the Christmas spirit of giving Inno? -_- Unlike other seasons, There's no tombola. I get that the bonds were made irrelevant( 2 months of savings down the drain). But what I don't get is where are the freebies?

Imo, Everyone should be given at least one mega bag for free at least on the week of Christmas, or else there's no point in logging in everyday anymore >___<

DeletedUser

Funny thread.

Rich people complaining how easy rare items are now accessible at cheap prices.
And not-so-rich people complaining how they didn't get anything free.

I'm happy that rarer items' prices drop so low that everything is accessible for me.

DeletedUser19518

Yes! Its a good chance for every one to get what he deserve as far as he is lucky ;)

DeletedUser8627

I would like to take this opportunity and apologize on InnoGames' behalf for not asking the player's permission before releasing this campaign and making changes to their game. They sympathize with you.

Regarding the player feedback mentioned in one of these posts, obviously feedback is taken into consideration - but remember this campaign is run on all servers and not just EN. Therefore item prices may vary due to the discrepancy between the servers.

But nothing big though, I just don't see the logic of complaining about items being sold slightly less than market value. Only 10 items can be sold at a time, they are limited plus with more of the same items entering the world - they gradually do become cheaper.

DeletedUser34767

Love the sarcasm. :)

Seriously, the only issue I have is that if Inno would have announced a week before the launch that this years event was going to accept in-game cash instead of bonds, it might have generated a weeks worth of excitement leading up to the event when players were scrambling to raise in-game cash ahead of the event.

No event that is launched will ever please everyone.

DeletedUser19518

Da Twista, i would like to ask if its possible to find DOI into Mega Christmas Bag?

DeletedUser8627

With all the events, we advertise them when they are released or a few hours prior to the release. And this is when we provide the information on how the event will run, what's involved etc... I'm afraid that won't change. To give everyone an equal chance, this type of information is not provided to the public. Well except for the guys playing on beta, they get this information a few days before.

And yes the DoI can be found in the bag. Some have already reported getting it already.

DeletedUser19518

Great. I have spent 2 millions and no DoI. What the hell, so Unlucky? hehe

DeletedUser35737

What is DoI?

i spend 650k to get

Frank Eaton's Rifle
King FIsher's RIfle
Allan Quartermain pants
Freeman's Jacket
Winter Boots

and some of tie,hat,belt and shoes

I already had all itens i need so i cant complain

If anyone in dakota need those itens let me know

DeletedUser

With all the events, we advertise them when they are released or a few hours prior to the release. And this is when we provide the information on how the event will run, what's involved etc... I'm afraid that won't change. To give everyone an equal chance, this type of information is not provided to the public. Well except for the guys playing on beta, they get this information a few days before.

And yes the DoI can be found in the bag. Some have already reported getting it already.

How about providing information about what you actually are trying to sell to people?
Why not post the official stats of the new sets? Are the sets so bad that if you provide the information people will not buy; i.e. you are trying to trick people into spending their cash?
Or are they so good that you are afraid people will go broke because they are so eager to get the new sets? I.e. you try to protect players from themselves?

Or is there some marketing guru in InnoGames that have found a new and innovative way to market and sell, that makes you much more money by not informing your customers of what they are buying? If so, I want his or hers name, and I will offer them a job with better pay than they get today.

-xq

spankysmagicpiano

I felt a bit ripped off - paid 50K for a bag and got Elfego Baca's hat...I already had one but you pays your money and takes your chance!

DeletedUser26820

Does anyone remember what sets were offered with which tombola event?

2013 Oktoberfest
2013 Independence
2013 Easter
2012 Christmas

DeletedUser6752

Does anyone remember what sets were offered with which tombola event?

2013 Oktoberfest
2013 Independence
2013 Easter
2012 Christmas

Just go to the Set information screen on tw-db. They have all the sets listed in the order in which they were introduced, including the 43 sets since last Christmas.

DeletedUser26820

Please correct me if incorrect:

2012 Christmas -- Natty's, Allen's, Chinga's
2013 Easter -- Cartwright's, Doc's, Freeman's
2013 Independence -- Munny's, JJ's, Baca's
2013 Oktoberfest -- Eaton's, McJunkin's, Kingfisher's

DeletedUser30417

I can confirm DoI's drop from bags. Unfortunately they can't be sold or auctioned, so now I have 2 declarations.

DeletedUser

As I found out the hard way Labor Day BBQ Tongs can also be found in the bags, which are not auctionable/sellable. I found two of these in back to back bags. Having already had one, I now get the privilege of owning three of them forever ;-).

DeletedUser8627

How about providing information about what you actually are trying to sell to people?
Why not post the official stats of the new sets? Are the sets so bad that if you provide the information people will not buy; i.e. you are trying to trick people into spending their cash?
Or are they so good that you are afraid people will go broke because they are so eager to get the new sets? I.e. you try to protect players from themselves?

Or is there some marketing guru in InnoGames that have found a new and innovative way to market and sell, that makes you much more money by not informing your customers of what they are buying? If so, I want his or hers name, and I will offer them a job with better pay than they get today.

-xq

I cannot understand something here, did you actually read the forum announcement? I'm pretty sure I mentioned what can be found in those bags. I'm also pretty sure when I did the translations for these bags, I provided sufficient information in the item explanation. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it, after all, I was sitting here saying it in my mind when typing it.

Since your recent premium chest incident, all you do is sit and whine about chests and bags. I'm sure I've told you this before - if you don't like it, don't buy it.

What is DoI?

That would be the Declaration of Independence.

As I found out the hard way Labor Day BBQ Tongs can also be found in the bags, which are not auctionable/sellable. I found two of these in back to back bags. Having already had one, I now get the privilege of owning three of them forever ;-).

Yes, BBQ Tongs was an event run in 2013, same as the DoI - both can be obtained from the bag. Interestingly enough, the DoI and tongs have a very very low drop rate. You are one lucky person to get two like you did.

But don't worry too much about it now. I would suggest hanging onto them for the time being. Early next year we are going to push for these two items to become auctionable so players that have duplicates can make a bit of cash off of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.