The number one dime & questions

Spaceydk

I bought 450 nuggets on El Dorado, got the coin and 2 free spins a day but it have had no effect on the other worlds I play on.

DeletedUser928

In other worlds you have to click on the free thing hanging in the top of the screen
and then Click Collect! Only When the Fair is open!

Then you get your bonus in the other world!

I bought in Dakota and was bummed when I couldn't find the reward in my inventory.

But the free thing disappeared in Dakota so I went back and clicked in El Dorado and what do you know it showed up!

DeletedUser30224

I don't know if they changed it or not, but I bought 450 nug and got my dime and the rest of the package on all worlds, including those that had no fair. As far as I know (by testing it), the reward has little to none to do with fair. It will appear on the top whether the fair is active, under construction or not even on the map.

DeletedUser

Next question:

Does 450 nuggets must be purchased at once or i can get bonus from for example buying 200 nuggets 3 times?
I can only assume that this game is like every other game I'm in.In every single one, with offers like this, they all say the same thing. You can ONLY get the bonus with 1 purchase of xxx. They all say the same thing. You CANNOT get their bonus with multiple small payments, so I'm presuming this is the same. 1 payment of 450 Nuggets in one go. Hope that helps. :)