Daily login bonus - nuggets

DeletedUser

Here is situation:

- i play on two worlds (same account name)
- on each world daily login counter is on same day (1st day on w1 is also 1st day on w2)
- on 5th day, i get 15 nuggets on w1 and 15 bonds on w2

What if login counter is not the same:
- i skip login on w2 one day
- so on w1 comes 5th day and on w2 comes 4th day

Will i get 15 nuggets on two consecutive days for my account?

DeletedUser17612

no, you can get nuggets only 5 days after last reward with nuggets

DeletedUser34767

It has been a while since I have played on more than one world, but I believe the daily login bonus is account specific, not world specific. i.e. the counter was always on the same day 1-5 on all worlds, though it could be I always just logged into every world I played each day back then.

Slygoxx

It has been a while since I have played on more than one world, but I believe the daily login bonus is account specific, not world specific. i.e. the counter was always on the same day 1-5 on all worlds, though it could be I always just logged into every world I played each day back then.

Nope, the login bonus is world specific, not account specific ;) The counters can differ in each world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34767

I blame my inaccurate response on having to stay up past midnight to catch the correct time frame for The Perfect Heist quest. :p

DeletedUser

The nugget bonus is account specific, you only get it once every 5 days, like FricFrac said. The nuggets can be used on either world, they go in the same pot. Is the bonds you can plan on the world you need/want them.

DeletedUser35277

Duduie and Slygoxx, you just contradicted each other, lol.

DeletedUser

Duduie and Slygoxx, you just contradicted each other, lol.

No, he said log in bonus, I said nugget bonus. You get something on each world, but the nuggets you only get once, on the rest of the worlds you get bonds.

DeletedUser35968

I am getting nuggets in my first world and bonds in other worlds. If I delete my first world, will I get nuggets in any of the other worlds? If yes, can I choose the world where i want bonds or nuggets?

DeletedUser17612

you get the nuggets on a world, where you first log in on that 5th day (if you are on same bonus on all worlds).
So you can manipulate, where you get bonds and where nuggets.