Fort Battle Stat Cap?

DeletedUser14029

Just curious:

According to my calculations, in Full Jeremiah Johnson clothes + gun sets, Cartwright's Horse, Firework Rocket,

I can push to 86.7 Accuracy on Ground when defending, with 200+ Resistance (from Hiding & clothes+gun sets), by putting 158 Attributes into Mobility, all 423 Skill Points into Hiding.

BUT

I heard there is a cap to fort-battle resistance; is there a cap to accuracy as well? If I wield GG instead my accuracy on ground can be into the 90.

Thank you!

DeletedUser14029

can any mods or experienced players confirm the existence of Caps, or lack there of, and if they exist, the figures?

I am seriously contemplating a pure Mobility & Extreme-Hiding build. I do not want to do this in vain... (after I make enough money from WTM, but that's another story)

Thank you~

DeletedUser

Nope. We do not have access to such info. Its players who usually discover these things first.

DeletedUser20647

it's actually 300 * 700/1290 = about 160. With JJ clothing and gun its about 220. But with 1290 health it's still no good, because hits are just too high.

1/3rd cap isn't exploitable either in this way.

Edit: ... was replying to your post ^^

DeletedUser34315

it's actually 300 * 700/1290 = about 160. With JJ clothing and gun its about 220. But with 1290 health it's still no good, because hits are just too high.

1/3rd cap isn't exploitable either in this way.

Edit: ... was replying to your post ^^

I vaguely remembered they changed it from 1200 / hp) * (stamina or hiding)^0.5 to something else, but couldn't find it in the western star section. Thanks.
And yes- i agree. A pure resistance fort build is very easy to punch through- you'd take 75-200 damage a shot with a couple of buffed players shooting at you.

DeletedUser20647

I vaguely remembered they changed it from 1200 / hp) * (stamina or hiding)^0.5 to something else, but couldn't find it in the western star section. Thanks.
And yes- i agree. A pure resistance fort build is very easy to punch through- you'd take 75-200 damage a shot with a couple of buffed players shooting at you.
Yeah, and the fact that hiding only gives you resistance in defenses, meaning you'd be a pretty weak attacker with a lot less resistance.

DeletedUser14029

the resistance part was not what I was really after; I have always liked Defending more than Attacking, with heavy Hiding my main goal was the high Accuracy that comes with it.

and be able to do Breaking Up Gangs for a chance in the future :D

DeletedUser

the resistance part was not what I was really after; I have always liked Defending more than Attacking, with heavy Hiding my main goal was the high Accuracy that comes with it.

and be able to do Breaking Up Gangs for a chance in the future :D

go pure leadership then, those folks have about 75-80 FF attack (wth is with accuracy?) in defences and attacks, and due to the damage formula they make hits of 500-700 damage (though keep your hp to a minimum means also no hp from clothes)

funnest even is that if you sit next 1 or 2 prem full leadership soldiers and are full leadership yourself, your hits can get insanely high

DeletedUser14029

I prefer Accuracy over Damage sir :D
but I do make it a point to stand next to those insane folks :)

DeletedUser35968

I see a new thing called Resistance in fort battles. I had 15 in the last battle. I like to knew what is its use? Greater / Lower is good?

DeletedUser34315

Greater is better. It subtracts a little damage out of each shot you take.

DeletedUser14029

Okay, bad idea to be doing a lot of calculations, but:
It seems like the attempt to locate any Resistance outside of JJ/George sets is a waste of time, because for any tiny bit of resistance I can squeeze out I suffer such a massive loss in HP it is impractical.

Hence it's really three main branches:
1) HP tank; that doesn't need any explanation. In a little Resistance clothing one can stretch out a little longer, since damage reduction works on the long run.

2) High Accuracy: the build I am contemplating. 90+ Accuracy on ground can be pretty impressive, but I will have to see for myself a few months later when I switch.

3) High Damage: -Eraser- from W1 has been pretty decent so far, having a damage multiplacation of x1.49; the only downfall I see as high-damage is there isn't really many good jobs out there :(

Imagine if only we can have a close cooperation of all 3 arms! But we are getting ahead of ourselves here. Unless we can untie ourselves against a common foe like mods :)P) or AI-fighters, the best from every alliance are unlikely to come under the same banner for a fantastic show of force...