Why can't anybody help?

DeletedUser

I posted earlier asking about where to find info on turning in quests. I didn't ask how to do them, I've seemingly met the requirements including waiting 24hr, 48hr etc.. Since I've met the requirements I have not been able to turn them in.

Last I looked there were 16 views of my post yet no one gave any kind of answer. I only asked after several searches for info and getting just as much help as I'm getting here. I'm not asking for someone to do the work for me, just where to find it and learn. I'm getting tired of this game that sends you on quests with little info or hints on how to complete them, then when you do wont let you turn it in. :mad:

Miw

I'm guessing you mean the daily quests? Those have to be completed before server update, if not, you'll have to wait a week to get the chance to complete it again, that is unless you level up enough so that the quest is no longer available for your level. :)

One Armed Ninja

No need to get angry, not everyone posts when they look at things.

Also the right place for your query would've been in the questions/guides subforum.

It appears to me you're having trouble with the daily quests, that line in the requirements about you haveing to wait x hours is misleading. These quests you picked up must be done on the day they appear. (I don't actually understand why that line appears on the quest description page myself)

Since you haven't handed them in on the day they appeared, you'll have to wait for the same ones next week. The good new is, if you leave them in "accepted" state, you can complete each one twice the next time it shows up, getting double the rewards. You'll know when you can finish it as it'll be the same quest appearing on the quest giver for the daily quests.

Ripwise

I think you had to finish them in 24 or 48hr not wait for that period to pass and you are probably talking about daily quests.

I already answered your question in other thread so please in the future refrain yourself from making more then one thread on the same subject.

DeletedUser

Thank you!

I think you had to finish them in 24 or 48hr not wait for that period to pass and you are probably talking about daily quests.

I already answered your question in other thread so please in the future refrain yourself from making more then one thread on the same subject.

Actually the second post was not about the same subject. I pretty much complained why people read my post asking for help and didn't say a thing, not even to say I posted in the wrong place.

So it took the second post to get an answer including a small reprimand for not posting in the correct place which I'll graciously accept and be more careful about in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34767

Also, I believe the viewing numbers include everyone, including people who may not have an account and therefore could not post a reply. Currently there are 12 people viewing the questions and guides section, but if you look at logged in users at the bottom of the screen there are only 6 people logged in. :)

DeletedUser

It also includes the search engine bots which are constantly indexing pages.