Inventory Search

DeletedUser

Idea title: Improving inventory search
Details of idea: I want to be able to type "usable" in the inventory search to filter out all usable products, and "item" for all the "contains and item" products. Also "duplicate" for all my duplicate items (not including products)
Visual Aid: N/A
Reasons for submitting: Makes it easier to manage inventory!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Minor Idea Form

The minor idea form is for undisputed common sense ideas that require minimal effort to implement. Examples of what belong here include; providing a read forum icon, displaying the server time at the bottom of the page, and providing a "centre map" button on town profiles.
The use of this form is exclusively for minor ideas, and may not be used as a shortcut to avoid having to use the standard form.

When posting a minor idea please use the following form. It is important that this format be used so all necessary details are covered. Any idea that intentionally or entirely disregards this form will be considered spam and will be deleted.

Idea title: Put the title of your idea here.
Details of idea: As ideas here are supposed to be simple, you should be able to fit the bulk of your idea in a few lines.
Visual Aid: Optional, only add if necessary to convey the idea.
Reasons for submitting: Why would you like to see this implemented? Does it enhance the gameplay, user interface, etc.

DeletedUser22493

Thank you. And I agree, that would be handy. But why not get a few new sections?

I want the whole product section separated into 4 new categories:
- Products with no stats
- Products with stats
- Usable items (buffs)
- Recipes

While were at it, why not separate melee and ranged weapons into their own sections.

Especially products can get annoying after playing some years and things start piling up.
rDC6HVl.png

Use the search button you say? 50% of the time, I can't remember what the item is called, or misspell it. meh..

DeletedUser30224

Those 19 pages there is just pure show off! I also agree but have no further comments.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Good idea. Even with my mere 7 pages of products, things still get confusing :p

DeletedUser

True..sometimes the product is there but i overlook it..not once or twice but many times -_-

DeletedUser

Thank you. And I agree, that would be handy. But why not get a few new sections?

- Products with no stats
- Products with stats
- Usable items (buffs)
- Recipes

While were at it, why not separate melee and ranged weapons into their own sections.

Especially products can get annoying after playing some years and things start piling up.

I agree, very annoying.

4YLVVyc.png

DeletedUser

Looks like we have a couple of show-offs. :cool:

Good idea - you have my support.

DeletedUser22685

CqOggUy.png

I hate this.

Never had trouble with the search feature though.

DeletedUser22493

Futu, we've been over this! Product section is no place to store banned players.

DeletedUser

- Products with no stats
- Products with stats
- Usable items (buffs)
- Recipes

There are not that much products with stats, also all those special stuff with no bonus like different Keys and note parts, lamp and many more will be mixed with job drop products. Moreover you better keep products like Lamp and Compass together in same category while one of them give some stats and the other do not.
Also much better to have Chamber pot with Walking stick in same category rather than have it with regular products like coal and wood.

Maybe is will be better to change to:

- Regular job products (like elixir and beaver skin but not piece of note part 1)
- Products with stats (like Walking stick and Fireworks rocket) and special guest products (like pieces of note and keys, Piece of gold, Rabbit, powder tin)
- Crafted items (both usables and not usables) and buffs from tombola and shop (like easter eggs and mate tea)
- Recipes