The OFFICIAL Chinese Dynasty Newsletter

DeletedUser

The Chinese have invaded with the intent of taking over The West! Will they succeed, or will the local militia be capable of resisting them? I’m Kuang Ming, and I’ll be your On-the-Scenes reporter for the duration of this important battle.

The Chinese came out of nowhere, owning a fort known only as “Chinese Fort”. The town of Sickleton recognized the danger and attacked, choosing to take the fight to them before the Chinese could extend their influence. Overall, the attackers numbered 100, while only 49 defenders took part. Leading the charge was Goldzilla, who inflicted the most damage of any attacker at 7593, hitting 14 times, dodging 17 shots, and requiring 14 hits to be taken out of the action. His average damage inflicted was 542. Derynck was the only attacker to cause any defender to pass out, inflicting 1810 damage on 5 hits. Since only one defender passed out, there’s no surprise in my reporting that Chinese Fort was successfully defended. Gu Dasao led the defenders, dealing out 17784 damage on 26 hits, knocking out 5 attackers. Lei Heng and Da Twista both knocked out 5 attackers each as well, each dealing out roughly 7500 damage.

Now enraged, the Chinese attacked Academics Lounge, owned by the town Academia. 50 attackers turned up, with 42 defending. In a spectacular display of strength, the Chinese overwhelmed the defenders, only losing 9 supporters in the process. Only one of the lost defenders was Chinese (Xie Bao), the others were Westerners who chose to support the invaders. Leading the attackers was Lu Zhishen, who dealt 12614 damage on 20 shots, knocking out one defender. Ennio Moricconne and Xie Zhen each knocked out 4 defenders, dealing roughly 5000 damage apiece. The valiant defenders had a solid run, led by ToothlessDan, who dealt out 8917 damage on 12 hits. Salomas knocked out 2 attackers, dealing 3027 damage on 10 hits. T. Dalton dodged an incredible 48 shots before the 10th shot he was hit by finally took him out of commission. He dealt 5418 damage with 18 hits.

The Chinese, emboldened by their successful raid of Academics Lounge, stormed Fort We Can and Will. 66 attackers took on 120 defenders, and came out on top! Leading the charge were Yang Lin and Chen Da, each dealing roughly 17000 damage, Chen Da hitting 34 times and Yang Lin 27. QinMing and Chen Da each knocked out 7 defenders, leading the pack on Kos. The defenders fought bravely, headed by hullu120, who dealt 11639 damage on 27 hits, knocking out 1 attacker. Simes99, Doc Stormer, and zvrndo each took out 2 attackers, leading their side in that category.

The Chinese have clearly come to take control as quickly as possible. Where will this end? This reporter has no idea, but you can be sure I’ll be bringing you the news throughout this crisis. I’m Kuang Ming, official reporter of the Chinese event, signing off!

Something you liked seeing in the article? Something you wish you had or hadn’t seen? Any other comments? Feel free to let me know!

DeletedUser

The Chinese haven’t given up, and are still trying to conquer The West! Have they continued their storm across the continent, or have the inhabitants of the land kept them back? I’m Kuang Ming, bringing you this week’s update on the Chinese Dynasty invasion.

The first week brought nothing but terror for those who have lived in The West for a long time, with the Chinese taking over two forts in short order. They attempted to continue this trend by attacking Fort Just add Miestas. 48 attackers took on 84 defenders, and in the end the Chinese were successfully repelled. Gu Dasao led the attackers with 13421 damage on 17 shots. Strangely, no one was knocked out by this fearsome fighter. Yang Chun and Wu Song each took out 2 defenders, leading their side in knockouts. The head of the successful defenders was eeyam, dealing out 11506 damage on 22 hits, knocking out 3. Sledge dog took out the same number of the attackers, while judgekemp displayed powerful acrobatics, dodging 23 shots, more than any other defender. I can’t say for certain if it’s, but I overheard some of the Chinese complaining after the fact that they hadn’t recovered from their wounds from the previous fight, which is why they lost. In any case, the invaders were sent packing back to their town.

After some solid wound-licking, the Chinese came back out in force, attempting to take down Fort Multi Me. 55 attackers stared down an impressive 120 strong defense, but were routed in the end. Hou Jian led the doomed attackers, dealing a truly massive 19322 damage on 30 hits, knocking out a whopping 6 defenders. Shi Jin and Yang Zhi each took out 3 defenders as well. Toothless Dan led the victorious defenders, dealing out 14936 damage on 24 hits, knocking out 1 attacker. Eeyam and Wolf Cooper each took out 3 attackers, leading their team in knockouts. This time I heard no muttering about health being lowered due to leftover wounds.

The defenders have proven that the Chinese are not invincible by repelling them twice in a row. However, it is this reporter’s opinion that they aren’t done yet by any means. I believe they’ll be coming out in force this upcoming week, and I can guarantee you I’ll be watching from the sidelines to bring you the news while it’s hot! I’m Kuang Ming, signing off for this week!

Any and all comments or questions are welcome! Please feel free to PM me!

DeletedUser

Week three of the Chinese invasion, and it is clear the Chinese aren’t giving up any time soon. Have the Western people defended this week, or have the invaders expanded their reach? I’m Kuang Ming, continuing to bring you the action from the front lines!

After their two failures last week, the Chinese came out in force to attack Fort Sisuarez. 83 attackers and 120 defenders clashed, but the outcome was never in doubt as the rage-filled Chinese flew over the walls, slaughtering everyone. Leading this charge was Liu Tang, who dealt 20171 on 28 hits, knocking out 3. Zhu Fu knocked out a whopping 7 defenders, while Chen Da took out 6. On the defending side of things, mazort led their side, dealing 18089 damage on 30 hits, though only knocking out 1. Jonzkuu knocked out the most attackers, totaling 3. WongStar dodged an incredible 113 shots before finally being knocked out on 29 shots.

Emboldened by this success, the Chinese proceeded to attack Fort Game Changers HQ. 67 attackers and 120 attackers turned out. Once again, the Chinese proved victorious. Leading the way were Hou Jian and Xue Yong, each dealing almost 19000 worth of damage, knocking out 3 and 5 defenders, respectively. Yang Lin knocked out the most defenders, totaling 7. For the defenders, Toothless Dan led the way, dealing 15040 damage on 21 shots, knocking out 1. Smiggy28 and Lovat05 each knocked out 2 attackers, leading their side in that regard. Now, this specific battle report comes with a shocking piece of news: I heard the victorious Chinese laughing after the fight about how they were doomed until the defenders gave up and ran outside the fort!! They were certain they were going to lose, but they had the fort handed to them on a silver platter! Hopefully this will help convince future participants in fort fights to never give up…you never know what the outcome will be!

That’s it for this week folks. Don’t give up, as this week showed that the outcome is always in doubt until the last minute! I’m Kuang Ming, signing off!

Any comments on the newspiece? PM me!

DeletedUser

Hello there Westerners! Kuang Ming here. You may be wondering why this newsletter is a week late! Well, as you know I view the battles from afar and report them later. Last week, I got too close to a fight and was shot! I’m not a fighter like you all…no sir indeed. It took me a while to recover, but I’m back now, bringing you two weeks worth of news in one large bulletin!

Last week the Chinese attacked Fort Juarez HQ. 60 attackers took on 74 defenders, ultimately ending with the Chinese capturing the fort. Leading the way for the conquerors were Liu Tang and Yang Lin, each dealing out around 10000 damage and knocking out 3 and 1, respectively. Shi Jin knocked out 4, leading that category for the attackers. The defenders were led by TELELEU, who dealt 8939 damage on 6 hits. Gsp3, HAL0 R3ACH, Sootica2000, morhuhny, Goldzilla, and hullu120 all knocked out 1 defender each, leading their side in that manner. Now, the Chinese won the fight by holding the flag, but I heard a couple of the Chinese fighters talking…they were FURIOUS with the man…John Wild Stone, they called him. They had wanted to knock out everyone, and he cut that short. Be careful, John…the Chinese aren’t happy.

Dakota Central was the Chinese’s next target. 50 attackers fought against a whopping 120 defenders, and the fort was conquered in the end. Yang Zhi led the attackers, dealing a total of 24289 damage on 37 hits. Liu Tang and Li Kui each took out 7 defenders, leading their side in that category. For the defenders, ToothlessDan led the way, dealing 20951 damage on 27 hits, knocking out 3. Artemus Gordon II, Col. Cord McNally, rcris74, and Mortlake each knocked out 2. This time, the Chinese only won BECAUSE they took the flag. They were losing, make no mistake!

SISU HQ was the Chinese’s first target this week. 59 attackers vs 120 defenders. In a similar style to last week, the Chinese won, but only by taking the flag. Zhu Fu led the way for the attackers, dealing 24389 damage on 34 hits, knocking out 5. Shi Jin knocked out 6, leading the side in that category. For the defenders, legion80 led the way, dealing 17893 damage on 24 hits. Sally Maria knocked out 3 attackers, leading the way in that category for the defenders.

Sudden Valley HQ was the latest fort to be attacked by the Chinese. 54 attackers vs 120 defenders came out to fight. The defenders came out on top this time, defeating the Chinese for the first time in weeks! Leading the attackers was Xue Yong, who dealt 18438 damage on 22 hits, knocking out 1. Shi Jin knocked out 4 defenders, leading that part of the fight. For the defenders, bettyboop007 lead the way, dealing 16879 damage on 19 hits, though failing to knock anyone out. Guynu78 and danil sackett each knocked out 3 attackers, leading their side.

So, the Chinese are slipping. From dominating the field, to having to take the flag, to failing to succeed, their power storm is slowing. What’s next? I can’t say I know, but I’ll be bringing you the news as it happens! I’m Kuang Ming, signing off for this week!

DeletedUser

After talking things over with my publisher, we’ve decided on account of my war injury I’ll be writing once every other week, rather than every week. I’m Kuang Ming, your semi-weekly reporter, on the scene!

The Chinese first attacked Fort WFA Victory. 67 attackers vs 108 attackers came out to the fight, and in the end the Chinese prevailed. Lu Junyi led the charge, inflicting nearly 16000 damage, knocking out 5 defenders. Hou Jian knocked out 6 defenders, leading his side in that category. For the defenders, Joffers led the way, dealing 8300 damage on 11 hits. Pete Mitchell, testis kid, T.J. Slaughter, Doc Stormer, Allysa, and revengi all took out 1 attacker each.

Fort Come Home took the brunt of the Chinese’s force after their victory at WFA Victory. 54 attackers vs 108 defenders met in a clash that lasted 53 rounds, but in the end the Chinese once again came out on top. Xie Bao led the way for the Chinese, dealing a whopping 22678 damage on 32 hits, KOing 5. Not to be outdone, Lin Chong took out 7 defenders, the most of anyone on the attacking side. The defenders were led by Toothless Dan and beardy, each dealing roughly 10000 damage, beardy knocking out one. SolidSnake666 took out 2 attackers, the most out of any defender.

The following week, Fort Paradise Awakes came under fire by the Chinese. 40 attackers vs 93 defenders (and for the first time I believe, no one outside the Chinese participated in the attacking side!!) but in the end, the Chinese prevailed. Leading the way was Yang Zhi, dealing 16711 damage on 28 hits, KOing 7, leading both categories. Lei Heng and Gao Lian each dodged a whopping 79 shots during the fight. For the defenders, legion80 dealt the most damage, doing 9394 damage on 12 hits. An old timer, Col. Hammer, Egzo, and zio421 each knocked out 1 attacker, leading that category for their side.

Fort Pride of Wellwood was the location of the final fight this two week cycle. 40 attackers took on 118 defenders, and in the end, the defenders prevailed! Leading the way for the attackers was Zhu Fu, who dealt 15533 damage on 26 hits, knocking out 2. QinMing knocked out 5 defenders, leading that category for their side. On the defenders side, kom1evidence dealt 16498 damage on 24 hits, doing more than any individual Chinese attacker, knocking out 1. Squashed by bear and hullu120 each knocked out 3 attackers, more than the other attackers.

The Chinese are continuing to dominate, with the defenders only managing to hold them at bay every once in a while. Will this trend continue? I honestly can’t say. I overheard one of them talking about possibly moving elsewhere soon, but that hardly sounds like a concrete plan. Once I know more, I’ll be sure to let you know! I’m Kuang Ming, signing off!

DeletedUser

Breaking the new every-other week rule to bring you this news bulliten, I’m Kuang Ming. This week there were the usual two attacks, but there’s more than that to report! Let’s get right into the battles.

The first attack from the Chinese was Fort Pride of Wellwood. 40 attackers came out vs 118 defenders, and ended up falling in a solid defense. Leading the attackers was Zhu Fu, dealing 15533 damage on 26 hits, knocking out 2. QinMing knocked out 5, leading that category for their side. For the defenders, kom1evidence led the way, dealing 16498 damage on 24 hits, knocking out 1. Squashed by bear and hullu120 each knocked out 3 attackers, leading that side of the fight.

The second fight took place at Fort Multi Me, where 55 attackers fought 120 defenders. Once again, the fort was successfully defended from the Chinese. On the attacking side of things, Yang Zhi dealt 20365 damage on 34 hits, though oddly only taking out one defender. Wang Shen took out 6 defenders, more than any other attacker. For the defenders, eeyam dealt 22646 damage on 31 hits, knocking out 2. Bebaka took out 3 attackers, leading that category.

Both of these fights resulted in successful defenses. Perhaps because of this, the Chinese are moving on! That’s right, they’re leaving this area! They said something about going to a place “one less than here”, but I’m not sure where that is. However, if it’s still in your location, I’ll continue bringing you the news from the front lines! I’m Kuang Ming, signing off!