The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

Deleted User - 1278415

There aren't any named shoes that can be won in this, you may want to aim higher. ;)

Well if it is CM's choice then I dont see why he cant bring out a part of the 3 recently released sets of shoes. Granted they are only supposed to be given away thru Tombola but if they are giving away items like Hernandos.. then why not give out some natty bumpo shoes too.

At least we could make a decent profit on those when sold.

Oh and I better not get another one of those darn gingerbread cookies if I ever do cash in on this lottery.

DeletedUser

I need win on new world badly... hope I'll get something even smallest one... hope I'm not between those Da Twista don't like... lol... :D

DeletedUser15641

Hope I win something for a change :p, all are freakin hard work for me, from being a child tell now. Hard work......

DeletedUser8627

Well if it is CM's choice then I dont see why he cant bring out a part of the 3 recently released sets of shoes. Granted they are only supposed to be given away thru Tombola but if they are giving away items like Hernandos.. then why not give out some natty bumpo shoes too.

At least we could make a decent profit on those when sold.

Oh and I better not get another one of those darn gingerbread cookies if I ever do cash in on this lottery.

You're out of luck on this one.

The new items sets can only be gained from the Tombola :p

DeletedUser19820

I once put in a support ticket for an item that I really wanted ... Please tell me I can win it by entering this draw? :)

Here is the support conversation for your amusement ...

oldskoolturbo 2010-05-26 17:40:40

I was just wondering where I can find a pink ballet tutu?

I just cant find one anywhere, I was really disappointed that being a butch soldier I cant wear a dancers dress ... even on weekends :s

Please could Jim fix it for me to find one or let me know which job i should do that will land me such a wonderful item

Many thanks

oldskoolturbo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellstromm 2010-05-27 23:27:24

Hello oldskoolturbo,

Please use the ticket support system for questions that cannot be easily answered elsewhere. We suggest that you look in The West help file, found here and also accessed through a link on The West home page. If your questions cannot be answered there, please look in The West Forum. The thread NEW Frequently Asked Questions is a valuable tool in your West playing. Thank you and enjoy your game.

(and yes, you made me laugh)

Yours Sincerely,

Hellstromm
Senior Moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oldskoolturbo 2010-05-27 23:46:11

Hello Hellstromm

Thank you very much for your reply, I'm glad you found my queery amusing ;)
I did however search the forum at first and found that it was a joke item that is not dropped as such.
So I was wondering if such a wonderful Senior Moderator such as yourself would be kind enough to award me such a beautiful item so I may prance round w12 in style with my ever faithful donkey Geoffery.
Whilst on the subject of Geoffery, he asked me to enquire if it would be possible for himself to aquire a flowery straw hat? but i believe that this is even beyond your help.

Many thanks

oldskoolturbo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil 2010-06-01 14:00:09

Hello oldskoolturbo,

I asked but I am not able to give this item out. I am sorry.

Yours Sincerely,

Phil
Community Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oldskoolturbo 2010-06-01 14:04:18

awww :( ok many thanks for trying for me. i'll just go back into the janitors closet for now

Many thanks

oldskoolturbo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deleted User - 1278415

Lets take up a collection, I would pay another $5000 to the plan to help fight the cure and get oldskoolturbo a pink tutu Febuary is Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the US.

I don't even know oldskoolturbo, but if he has wanted that for over 2+ years then by all means I'll help him fund-raise.

Lets set a number say 50 and if we reach it in extra plan contributions then oldskoolturbo gets his pink tutu.

DeletedUser22493

The problem is, its sellable on the market.

For him, its a neat dress. For a collector, its a item worth extraordinary sums.

DeletedUser

A lot of people want pink tutus. I had them on two worlds and had to give them away because they're worlds I couldn't migrate. They had sentimental value too because they were given to me by Gem.

Deleted User - 1278415

Maybe the Devs will consider one day putting them in the bond store for Breast Cancer Awareness month. If they can do snow frosted windows and annoying gambling Christmas present spins, they can do other holidays or acknowledgements.

Even the Plan has generated buzz again for the game that was getting mundane, drab or dull at best.

DeletedUser22685

I'm against putting tutus in the bond shop, they'd lose their prestige if people could buy them for nuggets.

And if we run a campaign for oldskoolturbo to get a free pink tutu, I want a campaign to get me a free Geronimo's gun.

DeletedUser

Maybe the Devs will consider one day putting them in the bond store for Breast Cancer Awareness month. If they can do snow frosted windows and annoying gambling Christmas present spins, they can do other holidays or acknowledgements.

Even the Plan has generated buzz again for the game that was getting mundane, drab or dull at best.

Keep bringing it up and we're going to start an off topic pinkwashing debate.

DeletedUser8627

This week's winners have been announced :)

There have also been some changes made to the prize list and literally the whole basis of the lottery.

Please check the first post on the first page of this thread for a detailed description on how prizes are now given.

DeletedUser

$5000

1st - Bob Builder's overalls
2nd - Bowie's knife
3rd - Thomas Hart Benton's fine belt

Maybe I'm missing something here so let me get this straight,
for $5000 I'm buying myself a <1% chance to win Bob's overalls and no cash now as opposed to +/- $1Million and super cool item before?

If so, why in the world I'd do that? :blink:

DeletedUser22685

It's not ideal, but this is the best we could do without giving away large amounts of cash.