Reimburse players with a free AP\SP reset

DeletedUser22493

Idea title:
Reimburse players with a free AP\SP reset due to the recent 2.0 changes.

Details of idea:

Simple. The 2.0 update changed allot of things. Forts needs to be re-built, job times changed the way people play and other factors render peoples skill builds rather useless after the 2.0 update.

And even if it did not affect the player in a negative way, just the posibility to change around skill points and let the players explore other aspects of the game, is a much needed fresh breath of air. A new chance in a new game.

Requirements:
- Must have registered before the 2.0 update.
- Must be above level 40.

Visual Aid:
Your imagination will have to suffice this time.

Reasons for submitting:
The reason for this idea, is a direct counter approach to the problem with people leaving due to the 2.0 update. Giving them a chance to start over fresh may ignite a new spark.

WanderingStranger

I see no problem with it. Maybe it will give people something to do since the update. Let them focus more on building forts, or dueling, or (like me) do nothing and stay a fort fighter. ;)

DeletedUser22493

A free respec won't address everyone's problems with 2.0.

No, not at all. But its a good start, and something they can easily and quickly do while they address all the other problems.
It may be just enough to hold on to the players currently sitting on the fence, while they solve the real issues.

Deleted User - 1278415

I know I could use it to change my profession for my pure grave robber character, as that job is worthless to me now. As for my other worlds they are ok as they serve their purposes, but they have endured loss of forts and etc.

I think with the way you phrased it for lost forts that this would definitely help mend the wounds of 2.0 that have been hashed out too much, and while it might not fix the 2.0 issues/hurdles it extends an olive branch to the players to make us think that the system cares about our hardships of creating a character over time.

Im for it and Im not sure who would be against this idea.

DeletedUser363

I think that's a great idea. There was a partial respec that they gave when the dueling formula was changed, so I think a full respec would be great after they changed the job formula

DeletedUser

Great idea. Too many changes done to the jobs, so skills and attributes arent really fair such as FMS etc.

DeletedUser32882

I would love to see somehting like this ....but after seeing what in going on lately i won't raise my hopes that much.The old worlds are losing players like hell,while on Dakota we have 25k players of which the first lvl 10 it's 5k ranked player.
I vote yes but it's a waist of vote and space on this forum.

Bad Billy Jack

Love the idea! I am one who is stuck on GR going for key 3.

v2 has changed the game & a free reskill would make everyone happy!

Harsha..

nice :)

To get this idea implemented, i suggest that we get as many votes for it as possible.

5,000 votes ought get it done :p

Deleted User - 1278415

nice :)

To get this idea implemented, i suggest that we get as many votes for it as possible.

5,000 votes ought get it done :p

That's setting the bar high especially for a forum that has about 300 active players chatting on it.
Unless you want an ingame poll then you would get your 5000 easily.

DeletedUser22493

Im leaving for christmas soon, so ill poll this and a few other ideas before I leave.

Harsha..

That's setting the bar high especially for a forum that has about 300 active players chatting on it.
Unless you want an ingame poll then you would get your 5000 easily.

yeah, i was simply being sarcastic. The devs aren't really generous - particularly in these times, when the game is nearing its end. Through, i do wish rebow all the luck in the world to get the devs accept this idea. If he does, he'll be a hero ;)

1Big Chief

I agree... free reskill... though could benefit some about to reskill anyways, even though system doesn't affect them
But what is the harm anyway... they will only be able to use it ONCE.. over the player that really needs it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35174

i think its a good idea. itll give players a chance to explore other parts of the game that they havnt before