Advent Calendar 2012

• Thread starter DeletedUser6752
  • Start date

WanderingStranger

Oh yeah, this is a COMPLETELY new issue that's never happened before. Where the hell have you been? Half of all new quests have ALWAYS been in German at the beginning. German has ALWAYS popped up in towns, duels, and other places. I've seen "Stufe" in game in various places more than I've seen "Level". This is not remotely a new issue. It's as old as the god damn game.

"Preacher tellin' the truth and it hurts." - DMX

WanderingStranger

I'm sick of people looking for stuff to complain about. 2.0? Fine. The advent calendar? Get in line. German in game? It's like complaining about the weather.

I agree. World didnt fall apart after the last big update when people posted how it was ruined and I dont think it will now. It sucks but it has happened as long as I can remember too.

Spaceydk

I'm sick of people looking for stuff to complain about. 2.0? Fine. The advent calendar? Get in line. German in game? It's like complaining about the weather.

You don't think its a problem?
After 3 years its still an issue that things are not translated thats just shows how inno cares about .net

DeletedUser

You don't think its a problem?
After 3 years its still an issue that things are not translated thats just shows how inno cares about .net

The problem is the way translation is handled, not Inno's feelings about .net (or anything that isn't .de).

DeletedUser30417

The Dutch servers have the same translation issues, so Elmyr has a point when he says that Inno isn't biased against .net or any other localized server for that matter. Anyways the lack of translation is only a small issue when you compare it to the greater scheme of things regarding version 2. Probably best not to get riled up by it to much.

DeletedUser

If Inno was truly biased, German would be the primary language of Beta.

DeletedUser8627

Now and then we do have translation issues, it's unfortunate but it does happen.

We are expecting a fix pretty soon where you will all be provided with the English version of the quest line.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused with this, if you need further assistance, feel free to send me a ticket and I'll respond accordingly.

DeletedUser

So getting back to the Calender, it's just a shame its purpose was taken away. It was one of the few universal giveaways that benefited all players to some degree regardless of class, build, level, premium or non. 70-80 free buffs for all, in the true spirit of Christmas giving. Now it's just part of the new spook quest geared to low level players. Kudos to Inno for more quests, even if I choose not to do them. But why take away the free buffs from those who don't want to spend weeks to get a level 30 clothing set? Makes them look like a Scrooge that realized Christmas givaways are bad for business, and that we should buy our buffs in the UP store if we want them.

DeletedUser

Well, to be exact you're getting about 1/10th of what you got last year, so not completely nothing.

But yeah, as a business concern, they're not giving away things as much as last year. Business-wise, makes sense. Personally? I'd prefer the freebies. But hey, that's life.

DeletedUser32882

So the only thing that we will get from the calendar this year it's products for that lame lvl 30 set? and ofc a sledge at the end???

DeletedUser30417

So the only thing that we will get from the calendar this year it's products for that lame lvl 30 set? and ofc a sledge at the end???

You will only get the sledge the 1st year when you turn in the calendar. If I remember correctly then you will get a steel lined chest the next years.

DeletedUser

How in the world do people complain about free stuff. Click a box get free stuff.

You see, I was expecting much more than 5 free virtual beans. I wanted at least 200! Rip off!!!!

I won't be spending any more of my time-wasting on this rip-of excuse of a game that's completely free. You take your free giveaways, new content and holiday cheer and stuff it into your premium chest!

DeletedUser33639

I didn't get the Christmas quest this year am i missing anything as i am still getting low lvl products from the advent calender like last year but no quest yet ?