Resolved Level 120 - & still feel a newbie

DeletedUser33585

I'm a bit lost

Got to level 120 - so where is the new challenge?

Still feel a newbie tbh - as there must be loads of stuff I have missed out on - or is there???

Looking for new exciting challenges - or I can assume I've done the game, & can now drift away

DeletedUser

Well, if your sole purpose on the game was to level the toon the to the highest, you are done. But there are still lot of things you can do, you can fort battle, duel, build, work, level your profession... and be sociable with everyone around in the game, many times this last one is what keeps people around for so long.

DeletedUser31397

Don't feel like a newbie, the game itself doesn't really offer that much, but what can you do.

DeletedUser

There's still forts, dueling, crafting, quests and a junk load of achievements out there all waiting to be done. Lots of stuff you can do still after reaching lvl 120.

DeletedUser

hopalong - i suggest that you put all your attribute points in strength and skill points in construction then go join a town of preference that has a lot of fort fighters and give fort fighting a go!

sorry, skill points in health, not construction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33585

Thanks for the replies - but the game has lost all lustre to me as a quest adventurer

When my credits run out - I will say a fond farewell, but I did enjoy the ride for sure :D

DeletedUser22685

That sucks, have you at least tried duelling or fort battling? Nearly everyone agrees that those two aspects are the most fun things the game has to offer.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
There's not much skill involved levelling up and completing quests.

Make your town or empire the best. Take over all the forts in the world, I came close.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the replies - but the game has lost all lustre to me as a quest adventurer

When my credits run out - I will say a fond farewell, but I did enjoy the ride for sure :D

I don't think you'll ever run out of quests.

DeletedUser

My quester still looks forward to new quests. I kill time between updates and accompanying new quests by crafting. Collecting also helps by giving you more gear options which increases your job options for more versatility in quests. Do daily tasks for bonds and buy steel chests. The rest of time time can be luck jobs or a combination of luck jobs and grinding products for crafting. Sell any useless items from luck jobs to fund buying gear for your collections. Doing as many daily quests as you can will eventually get you the hardest part of the best piece of the collector's set, the ostrich for the camel.

As for crafting, I see it a lot like a very annoying quest line involving farming lots of products. Even the rewards are questionable at best, every new recipe learned feels like an accomplishment, which does bring me a sense of satisfaction even if it is partly just relief.

DeletedUser33585

Good ideas - I'll certainly have a look to see if there is some challenges worth doing

Perhaps W12 is a bit sleepy - so I may need to re-kindle ny desire to play TW in another more active World?