Bug with Murder Quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser31239
  • Start date

DeletedUser31239

Hey,

I think I have a bug with the Murder Quest.

The Bug I think was caused because I was able to go straight to complete the 5 suspects quests t without having to go back to the Shief in the bar to accept the The murder (The suspects) part.

Once I had completed the 5 suspects part i went back to the bar and then accepted the The murder (The suspects) quest.

But when I go back to Quest giver: Property with the photo equipped the "The murder (The evidence)" is not available so I can't proceed to finish?

Is there something I am missing here?

Thanks

Spaceydk

There are 6 pieces of evidence do you have them all?
Will
Doctors report
Birth certificate
Sinster plans
Bent branding iron
Engagement ring

Maybe you are missing one?

You only have to go to the property once with the photo.

DeletedUser31239

but do I not have to accept the "The murder (The evidence)" quest before collecting the evidence??

DeletedUser31239

OK think I just answered my own question, Got the first piece of evidence. The investigation has begun again :)
Thanks for help

DeletedUser33622

I did go back to the property with the photo and after accepting 'the evidence' quest, nothing happened. Any ideas? :unsure:

Thx

DeletedUser33726

Im at level 66 and have the bloody hankerchief, but i can find the quest at my sheriff? Help????

DeletedUser

Look in town sherrif.

Umm, yeah. Town buildings aren't quest givers. The quest comes from the only sheriff that gives quests.

Im at level 66 and have the bloody hankerchief, but i can find the quest at my sheriff? Help????

TW-DB says you just have to have the bloody fabric in your inventory, but I always thought it had to be equipped. I think Murder was implemented before Heading into a new adventure (aka the greenhorn quest), but maybe it was retroactively made a prerequisite as it is for most (if not all) new quests. Have you completed it? I can't think of any other possibilities.

DeletedUser31397

Umm, yeah. Town buildings aren't quest givers. The quest comes from the only sheriff that gives quests.

Yeah, saloon building in home town takes you to the quest saloon. But it doesn't count as a quest giver tho.

DeletedUser35677

well i+m stuck with the last quest duel Mr. Cartwrigh. I figure it out where he suppose to be but.... I can't find him. Any ideas, help, tricks,..... magic words

DeletedUser35472

i have the same problem... i can't find Mr. Cartwright in his position. He just disappeared!

DeletedUser

Mr. Cartwright is in the county to the west, one left, of the section where the Indian is for saving the saloon part 2. He should be in the lower section of the county. Also, if you cannot find a person, always look for an odd shape in the county. Take for example the ghost town. It will look like the ghost town.