Submitted Allow more than 10 Quests to be accepted

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

Would you like this idea to be implimented?

• Yes

Votes: 99 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again

------------------------------------------------------

Proposal:
Double the number of quests that you can have 'active'

Current Workaround:
None - The maximum you can accept is 10

Details:
Right now the maximum number of quests you can have 'on the go', meaning you've accepted but not finished, is 10.

This is arbitrary and somewhat limiting, particularly if you are trying to complete many daily quests. Not everyone is lucky enough to be near the questgivers, so at least doubling the number of 'active' quests allows you to select 2 days worth quests w/o going back too often

Visual Aids:
None needed.

Summary:
Doubling is just one suggestion. I see no reason to have any limit at all...

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

Deleted User - 1802579

With the upcoming update (v1.36) the daily quests will be level based. For example at level 120 you will only have 8 quests at the ghost town and 6 at the Indian village, making this idea kinda pointless. I still voted yes bcs you never what happens in the future.

DeletedUser

8+6 = 14, making it 40% more efficient and player-friendly than the current system, in the example of L120 players. I still think it's a valid (and extremely easy to implement) addition to the game.

DeletedUser

Why getting 18 quests (with the new 1.36 getting all the ones on the ghost town, indian village and the saloon) when you can´t do any of those together?
Keep with the questline you are doing and do the ones on the saloon. Since the saloon quests can only be done in 24h, no point on having them open for more than that (even that the jobs quests you can get the upb next week and open the next week quest) and not pointing out that 95% (at least) of the players cannot do all the jobs for the dailies on both quest givers.

After the 1.36 arrives you will only get 1 quest per 5 levels. And when reaching the level 40 all of those are removed and you get a new one. With 4 levels of quests available and when you get to 120 you will have 6 quest on the indian village and 8 on the ghost town. And if you don´t complete a quest let´s say from level 79 to 80, you can´t complete it ever more.
So no point on having 20 quests opened... since you can´t join them together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So no point on having 20 quests opened... since you can´t join them together.

1. Hurray for announced changes. I don't do dailies on Beta and it wasn't in Update to V. 1.36, so this is the first I've heard of it. Absolutely horrible change that makes daily quests and daily activities difficult for people who aren't specced for the harder high end daily quests.

2. There's no reason that change can't be undone.

3. A lot of people only like seeing exclamation marks for new quests and wanted the limit removed or raised before we even had daily quests.

revengi

As I've slogged through the 1000 daily quests I voted no...I think everyone should suffer like me :mad:

DeletedUser

As I've slogged through the 1000 daily quests I voted no...I think everyone should suffer like me :mad:
And I've slogged through them on two worlds, but they aren't the only ones I play.

DeletedUser22493

I deserve a special achievement for doing the 1k before the bond update.
Now its easy and rewarding.. :(

Bad Billy Jack

For those of you only talking daily repeatables, let me remind all you high levels that those of us with L40-L60 can easily have more than 10 open normal quests uncompleted & then add daily repeatables to those.

Please remember how much grief this limit is to lower levels.

A definite YES vote here.

DeletedUser

Yes from me too, I have just started over on Colorado, and it quite a hassle to keep track of all the quest with half in the saloon and half in the quest book.

DeletedUser

lol now only appear 3 daily quests for me in the C.5, and 5 dailys in the A.1 (lv 83)
for they dont add quests limite they decreased the dailys

DeletedUser

Any chance this can be rolled out to the developers now? Should be easy to include it into the next hotfix.... hint hint.

DeletedUser22493

Aye, it's time for a closure. The two weeks have passed, and the vote has been won with good margin.

Ill get it shipped off.

Vote & Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.