Jobs to get union Pacific Bonds

DeletedUser

...i noticed on some jobs you get UPB more often....so on what jobs you got UPB?

...so far i didn't get on any job except robbing trains, and on that job i got them often....or maybe there is a higher probability to get UPB on jobs connected with trains and railways like maybe on Laying railroad tracks (but i didn't do that job)....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd imagine you'd get some on Bank Robbing too? What about Pony-Express? Can anyone confirm....?

DeletedUser

Install barbed wire fence
Laying railroad tracks
Building windmills
Mine lead

DeletedUser

got 6 bonds from jobs:
chasing bandits;robbing rains;selling guns to indians;ambush;treasure hunt;work as tm

DeletedUser

I've never seen a pattern. It seems like the probability is equal for all jobs to me...

DeletedUser

Probability must be near equal then (and low) since I've been steadily doing those jobs (a few others, but mostly those) with varying degrees of LP, always for an hour, and have yet to have a single UPB drop from any job...

DeletedUser

I've got 1 from Grave Robbing and Repairing Fences. Seems fairly random.

DeletedUser8627

And one from Clearing the forest.

It seems that they can be gained from any job, just the luck factor is probably low.

DeletedUser

If there's a pattern, it seems pretty random.
Just assume that there's a low, but equal, liklihood that UPBs can be awarded for any work activity unless and until convincing evidence is provided to the contrary.

DeletedUser

I never thought otherwise. They drop on any job I do regularly, be it for crafting, daily quests, or XP.

DeletedUser29343

The raid (Participating) on W2 counted as a daily UPB quest
(and there were no bounty hunter quests for the daily jobs)

DeletedUser

So far, I have not found any UP bonds from jobs since this started. I only got 26 UPBs right now and I often get them as activity reward bonus or from Maya's repeatable quest. I need to earn more so I can buy those nice work instruction buffs.

I do low paying jobs such as prospecting and laying railroad tracks so I can get crafting materials but weeks doing them has not blessed me with such UP bonds.