Update 1.35 give it a chance.

DeletedUser

Another bug is this: The fort battle buffs from the UPB Store aren't worth it because the max amount of bonds you can get from a FF is 11, so why spend 500 bonds just to get a tad more exp and 11 bonds?

DeletedUser

after selecting an item category, you can use your mouse wheel to scroll in inventory

There are also other ways to navigate the new inventory that are nice as well. The only items I equip manually is usually the sleepyhead set (because of an old bug that didn't give you the bonus when equipping it from a saved set) and everything else is usually a saved set. Searching (which is actually a filter) for "slee" gives you the sleepyhead set items and nothing else. Plus the most used items show on the front page so they're all there too. The only thing I really don't like is the two windows. I really don't see any point to that.

That sign has got to stop swinging !!!

Just filter it. :p

Another bug is this: The fort battle buffs from the UPB Store aren't worth it because the max amount of bonds you can get from a FF is 11, so why spend 500 bonds just to get a tad more exp and 11 bonds?

Some of the prices are out of whack. 175 nuggets for mate tea, which gives full energy (an 18 nugget premium) + 20% work/duel motivation (~3 cigs). 35 nuggets for ground rocket turtle shell which will cut a 4 hour trip to 4 mins when 30 nuggets spent halving waytime 6 times would accomplish the same thing.

And of course, the boxes... Instead of boxes being a fun reward for a fort battle, fort battles are now about grinding bonds to buy boxes.

DeletedUser33639

are u sure that sleepy head set doenot work if equipped directly from the equipment set?

DeletedUser

Well I like new update,it just takes some time to get used to it.
Only thing that I don't like is number of bonds that you get in fort fights.
A lot of ppl don't like new shop but tbh it doesn't make a lot of difference because ppl who spend a lot money are always going to be in better position then those that buy small amount of nuggets or don't use them at all.
For example on worlds where you can buy skills,or some ppl that buying with products nuggets,so they can complete quests faster and lvl up much faster then others.
Also some ppl buy a lot of products with nuggets and then craft some buffs that gives them adventage.
The point is that for last few years ppl in this game that can or want to spend more money then others are in big plus,and then some ppl say I don't want to spend money on games like this but want to be in same situation that are those that spend a lot of money on it,maybe it is not fair,but it wouldn't be fair to those ppl that pay to play either.

Inventory is not bad,only thing that I don't like is two windows,and since I don't use script the good thing is that I can click on 4 or 5 items and it will equip them,don't have to wait to equip some item and then click on another one to equip.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also can't see who is in vacation mode...if instead of saying only 'Active' and 'Wanted', it'd be nice if it also said 'On Vacation' in the profile. I have already tried to duel several ppl in vacation mode.

DeletedUser16008

oik a few more observations.

1 why are vactaion mode toons still on my duel list ? I waste a lot of time on this still
2. swinging sign is really annoying.. E please provide that script if you can
3 uniques no longer shine in the invent making them harder to find...
4 why cant we arrange our invents to have a page 1 for frequently used items etc ? not mashed up and jumbled about, its really annoying ... still.

As far as the buying things for nuggets goes ? well congrats you just ruined older worlds ... whats left of them ... i havnt logged into w1 yet since the update and im afraid to ... if they have made it possible to buy with nuggets in the shops im deleting there.

DeletedUser

It is possible to buy with nuggets in shops in world 1, totally absurd, since its supposed to be 'classic'...but I wont rant here about it.

PS. You deleting now?

DeletedUser16008

It is possible to buy with nuggets in shops in world 1, totally absurd, since its supposed to be 'classic'...but I wont rant here about it.

PS. You deleting now?

Yup I played there purely as it was classic. It was the one world that was left as close to things were when I found this game. It no longer is so its pointless being there.

One more nail driven into the coffin.

DeletedUser363

My observations are mostly things others have mentioned:
1) Prices in the shop are too expensive. I'm not going to be spending 125-500 bonds/nuggets to get a buff that will give me a better chance of getting 11 bonds.

2) The description of items that the chests could contain posted here is too vague. Is it possible to get Rudolph in a Junk chest (Contains all items worth up to $5000.)? When they said they were going to provide a description of the things in the chests, I was expecting a list of items.

3) Speaking of the boxes, is there anyone who is actually going to buy the wooden/iron boxes when they are offering steel boxes for a few bonds more?

4) One of the daily tasks that should be added to the already existing ones is participating in a fort battle. I originally thought that the whole bond idea would increase participation, but now I see that this won't be the case. For most people getting 4-6 bonds in a fort battle is not as rewarding as getting a wooden box. They need to add something else to make fort battles worthwhile again.

5) I haven't figured out what it is, but there is something about the market that I don't like. :)

6) Finally, this whole Union Pacific shop update would have been GREAT if they completely removed the option of buying items with nuggets, or at least have made items worth more than 150 bonds/nuggets only purchasable with bonds. That way premium players would get only a slight advantage. What they have done instead is completely ruin the older worlds, and especially W1 which used to be the only "classic" world. Some players there spent years and millions of $$$ trying to complete all the quests, get the Golden Gun and reskill back to fort fighters,etc. This whole update is a big slap in the face to those players, and especially makes it unfair to non-premium players who can't afford the reskilling potion and are stuck in their current builds while premium players can reskill to whatever they want with just a single purchase. I can't wait until we start seeing 12k HP tanks ruining fort battles there too, where until now it was rare to see people above 6k. :hmf:

Last edited by a moderator:

revengi

Blacksmith's bag....waste of money

I know it say's the number of products may vary but for 125 nuggets I expected something a bit more useful than 2 Tooth bracelets (25 nuggets each) and a Cooking pot (23 nuggets). Apart from the fact that they are only usefull crafting one product each I have that ripped off for 52 nuggets feeling.....I definately won't be bothering with the bag again. :mad:

DeletedUser

Another problem: The fort battles give out ridiculously low amounts of bonds. I'm sure you'd have to get over 100 dodges to get bonds.

DeletedUser16008

It's Right Click > AdBlock Plus Block Image in Firefox. I assume it's the same in Chrome.

Done can access the shop by clicking the bonds anyway so bye bye silly sign :D

nice one E

DeletedUser

Another thing I realized: If you get KO'd you probably won't be able to do the Duel 2 players part of the Activity. How is that fair at all. Or is there a way to be able to do it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, and I wouldn't bother trying to hoard UPB because it's a waste of time.

DeletedUser2708

Another thing I realized: If you get KO'd you probably won't be able to do the Duel 2 players part of the Activity. How is that fair at all. Or is there a way to be able to do it :rolleyes:

You can still do saloon dailies, village dailies, ghost town dailies, crafting dailies, and duel NPCs. So even if you're KO'd for the whole week, you can still get your bonds each and every day.