Update 1.35 give it a chance.

Spaceydk

When it cam out on Beta I hated everything about it, scripts did not work, messy market and tons of other issues but devs listened and changed things for the better.

What I like.
The market, you can put 50 whiskey on the market for $100 each or $5000 total for all $100, so basically the same as the script or you can put 50 whiskey for $100 each in 50 different auction, the problem is picking up items if you do 50 of $100 each then you have to click 50 times.
Inventory.
You will hate it in the beginning but it will get better when you get used to it, need to equip the Gents set search for Gentleman and its a few click but the load time is so much faster.
Daily/repeatable quests.
Lots of Xp and cash if you are serious about it, easier to level up its easy to do 10+ a day.
New daily saloon quests
150xp+1 bond for 15 minutes or less work is good.
Daily quest in the two places, easy money, easy XP and easier to get the Ostrich.

What I don't like:
Fort battles.
I think the Union Pacific Bonds should be double of what they are, getting up to 11 UPBs for a battle is to low for a level 120 dueler used to get a minimum of a wooden for attending a battle, double it and its fine.
Market
Picking up items can be a hassle if you put up 50 whiskey individually for $100 so you have to click 50 times to collect your money.

Over all I think Inno is on the right track a lot better improvements than what we have seen in the last year.

I am not mr. positive but 1.35 is a lot better than I expected.

Oh I forgot to add.
Don't waste your time with the crafting bags, I bought one on Beta and got 3 jugs and a silver.
To make it worth while spending 125 bonds or nuggets it shoud be at least 5-10x that, its bigger rip off than the x-mas stuff.
Save your bonds/nuggets for steel/Unique/Premuim chests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32882

I will always give it a chance mate.Many of us here are infected whit this West virus :))....but for 1 time i would like them to listen to us to.To ask us if we like it or not.Not to shove it up our ass and then ask us how do we like it?:))))

DeletedUser563

I dont like the fort battles. At first it seemed that for semi good performances you would get more . I actually completed one and got 1 lousy UPB so I hope we are not going back to the old system. Else there will probably come a time when most other players (except those getting lots of prizes) will just say I do well enough but get nothing I quit and get their bonds in another manner.

DeletedUser

The fort battles are bugged right now Jakkals they are giving 4-5x less rewards than they should but they will be fixed soon. However this new update is terrible. Absolutely terrible. The all-year Christmas Chests are back, only with more buffs to make the nugget-munchers all-powerful aka God Mode. Oh well all Inno wants is the cash, I realize that. They don't care twopence about the non-premium players who have played a while(you can exclude me since I'm sure there's no reason they should care about me:))

DeletedUser

how do you get the tw script back so you can see the best cloths for the job?

DeletedUser21816

Selling items on market seems odd.
I just sold a brown knickerbocker for $6480 on w4 it wouldn't let me sell it for less. they're worth 1620 on any other world. what's up with that? Rarity of the item?

6911044635_f7df618ea2.jpg

DeletedUser

hahah it is a bug just refresh your screen and it will become normal i saw this on beta as well and as well turn off any script except tw.db.info script

DeletedUser16008

choosing kit and every time you hover over an item and it brings up both as comparison is INFURIATING in fact its so infuriating when you want to quickly change gear its making the game for me almost unplayable flicking through the items.

The swinging shop sign is also a royal pain in the butt... want to be able to stop that it reminding me of a stupid advert that blinks at you all the time to get your attn.

still checking the other stuff out

DeletedUser

Lousy, lousy, lousy

Due to this new update, I will be quitting most of my worlds, as it will become impossible to keep track of all the garbage.
What is bad:

1. That swinging SHOP sign is distracting
2. Now far more friendlier to those that spend A LOT for premiums - and far less friendlier to those that spend on occasion.
3. The equipment screens are less user friendly - should have created one panel with all clothing.
4. If not a dueler or soldier, you will be dueled more often due to DAILY TASKS
5. Daily tasks will deter some from fort battles, as it will consume some time.
6. Too many changes all at once

There are other issues. but listing my main beefs....was fun to play once, no longer.

DeletedUser16008

choosing kit and every time you hover over an item and it brings up both as comparison is INFURIATING in fact its so infuriating when you want to quickly change gear its making the game for me almost unplayable flicking through the items.

The swinging shop sign is also a royal pain in the butt... want to be able to stop that it reminding me of a stupid advert that blinks at you all the time to get your attn.

still checking the other stuff out

can disable comparison go map settings and disable.. THANK beep FOR THAT

DeletedUser

Well, the fort rewards are horrible. I thought maybe all the other bonds, plus those for a battle would add up to something, but have 7 awesome steel-worthy large battles and you can buy a wooden box. I thought maybe the fact that everybody would get something would add some balance to rewards, and I guess it did: they suck for everybody. This is a huge nerf. I had a crappy battle, but so did most of us, so I was #10 red. I would think that would be good for a few bonds, but no, just one. The rewards will still favor duelers, but instead of getting a steel every few battles, they might be able to buy one after 30 or 40.

DeletedUser16008

The rewards will still favor duelers, but instead of getting a steel every few battles, they might be able to buy one after 30 or 40.

Welcome to the world the rest of us have lived in since the dueler fort bonus was introduced.

DeletedUser5677

Finally the time has come. The US congress has approved the construction of a railway to The West. The Union Pacific company got the order to built the tracks and they need your help! Hundreds of miles of tracks have to be build, the workers have to be supplied and there might be Indian attacks.
I don't see any tracks or Indian attacks. I do see an overpriced store, a now broken crafting system, a clunky inventory and 900% less reward to fight a fort battle.

Keep up the good work. :donkey:

DeletedUser6752

And the new Inventory screen stinks like a dead fish.
I want the option to scroll through my items to choose them, the same way I've been doing for the past 3 years. it was an option up until now - I want it back!
And I thoroughly dislike the need to close TWO windows instead of ONE when I'm done. Yeah, it's only a click - but a click is a click, and a move in the wrong direction is just that!

DeletedUser

If i get around to it or can be bothered to, i will write a few words about what i think about this update - for now all i can say is ... i quite like it ...

BUT

That sign has got to stop swinging !!!

DeletedUser

Well, the fort rewards are horrible. I thought maybe all the other bonds, plus those for a battle would add up to something, but have 7 awesome steel-worthy large battles and you can buy a wooden box. I thought maybe the fact that everybody would get something would add some balance to rewards, and I guess it did: they suck for everybody. This is a huge nerf. I had a crappy battle, but so did most of us, so I was #10 red. I would think that would be good for a few bonds, but no, just one. The rewards will still favor duelers, but instead of getting a steel every few battles, they might be able to buy one after 30 or 40.

I just finished a battle on colorado. My side (attackers) lost, and I was chatting with two people after the battle about rewards. One was happy since he got 4, the other was happy since he got 1000XP but annoyed since he only got 1 bond.

I looked at the battle report and the two players had identical ammounts of damage dealt. The one that got 4 bonds even had slightly less damage dealt than the other, and he also had less dodges, and 4 less KO's than the one that go 1000XP. But for some reason he got 3 more bonds.

Like you Elmyr I was hoping this would be an update that would take away the randomness of boxes from battles. In the past three months I haven't gotten any boxes from about 30 battles. I was hoping that along with the guaranteed bond you'd get a few more bonds on how you did, maybe one more per 1000 damage or 1 per 15 dodges. But apparently thats not how it's like.

Now hopefully I'm wrong and I just need more battles to actually be sure about it, but for the moment I'm disappointed.

DeletedUser25892

I don't see any tracks or Indian attacks. I do see an overpriced store, a now broken crafting system, a clunky inventory and 900% less reward to fight a fort battle.

Keep up the good work. :donkey:
I am not saying your comments are right or wrong, but if you are this upset, just quit the game or speak your terms in constructive, not destructive, criticism. I feel everyone's opinion count's even yours, but you are the only one looking like a :donkey:!

Respectfully,

MM2099

DeletedUser29343

after selecting an item category, you can use your mouse wheel to scroll in inventory