1.35 new features

• Thread starter DeletedUser1121
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah daily quests and the weekly bonus and there is a special crafting quest ever 48 hours for bonds, fort fighting and being lucky finding one or two bonds doing work.

As it is now, the majority of fort fighters get nothing from fort battles (besides XP and a quick trip home).

DeletedUser5677

As it is now, the majority of fort fighters get nothing from fort battles (besides XP and a quick trip home).

Many went for also the chance to gain some reward. Now that reward's been reduced by over 95%. Instead of refining any of the halfway finished concepts, the clever folks want to stuff a monkey wrench up a donkeys behind. Who delivers the drugs to the office? It must be some good stuff.
:blink:

Spaceydk

The shop just went live on beta as well as other ways to get UPBs and I like it, I am impressed some of the pricing, of the many items in the shop, I think is a little to low.
On my main world I will be able to get 2 steels a month I think based on how I normally play only thing I would have to change is dueling the NPCs.

DeletedUser22685

The shop just went live on beta as well as other ways to get UPBs and I like it, I am impressed some of the pricing, of the many items in the shop, I think is a little to low.
On my main world I will be able to get 2 steels a month I think based on how I normally play only thing I would have to change is dueling the NPCs.

Two steels a month is definitely not too easy, many players get more than one steel per week and I assume your calculations are based upon intentionally setting out to earn maximum UPB whereas for most players it will be a side.

Spaceydk

Two steels a month is definitely not too easy, many players get more than one steel per week and I assume your calculations are based upon intentionally setting out to earn maximum UPB whereas for most players it will be a side.

Daily quests + crafting + NPC duel = 3UPB + whatever you get from completing the daily assignments. It takes 1 hour and costs 33 energy, most people can fit that in. + you get money and XP.
5 per day in fort battle on average.
Getting lucky finding UPBs doing jobs.
Getting them as quest rewards.

I play on Arizona doing fort fighting most of the time I am in top 3 in damage but since there are few large fort battles there few steels are handed out, I've gotten 2 or 3 in over 100 battles so this is definitely and improvement for me because I have no use for iron or wood boxes.

DeletedUser

@Gammelnok: Could you please post the entire list of things you can buy with UPB:s right now (and their prices) and also confirm or whatever the opposite is that the exchange rate is 1UPB to 1nugget.

/Edlit

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaceydk

Don't want to know, don't click.

t contains the items from the x-mas thingy at the prices listed earlier in this thread.
A lot of buffs for health, motivation, LP and energy starting the 9 UPBs and ends at 1000 UPBs.
A lot of fort battle buffs.
Crafting bags with items for the crafter, which suck hopefully they are changed.
Something for making you look better.
There are about 50 different items all together.

Last edited:

Spaceydk

The Premium chest there were only 100 and then they were sold out, now there is a belt with a discount there in its place.
I like it a lot and I am a hard man to please :D

DeletedUser

Wow, seems great, but also like a big punch in the gut for all crafters... I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

I mean, would you rather spend energy/time/nuggets to make a rose water (restores 25% health, and uses 1 rose, 2 lotus blossom and 4 rum) or use energy/time/nuggets to buy that directly from the UPS?

At the moment I'm not sure what to think of it...

/Edlit

DeletedUser32882

No Inno belt tho:D
Again we need to play the lottery to get it.
1 question tho:This items can be bough whit nuggets to or only UPS?

DeletedUser32882

Yup.The thing i was most afraid of happened :D....well all i can do is to figure it out a nice build to get lost of this UPB's.Not crafter tho:)))....this update will kill them:))

DeletedUser

Don't like it, make this game very, very unbalance. No money - no power :(

DeletedUser

Many went for also the chance to gain some reward. Now that reward's been reduced by over 95%. Instead of refining any of the halfway finished concepts, the clever folks want to stuff a monkey wrench up a donkeys behind. Who delivers the drugs to the office? It must be some good stuff.

The same one who delivers yours? How exactly do you figure the chance of a reward has been reduced 95% when you are guaranteed a UPB for participating? I think you need to double check your math.

Here are some screenshots.

+20000% speed for 35 UPB? Sounds nice, but 20 nuggets can accomplish close to the same thing. I wonder how many actions that is. A lot of the stuff isn't bad, but I don't really see them as being worth the UPB when crafted items give close to the same buffs. The 250 LP buffs are nice, but how good they are depends on how many actions you get. It would be nice if they stacked with crafted item buffs.

DeletedUser

+20000% speed for 35 UPB? Sounds nice, but 20 nuggets can accomplish close to the same thing. I wonder how many actions that is. A lot of the stuff isn't bad, but I don't really see them as being worth the UPB when crafted items give close to the same buffs. The 250 LP buffs are nice, but how good they are depends on how many actions you get. It would be nice if they stacked with crafted item buffs.

I thought the same and bought it ... but it was only available for 1 action -.-
Anyway, the most interesting thing will be the reset charakter skills buff.
1000 UPB and you can reset all skills ...

DeletedUser20647

OP dueling radius...!

DeletedUser32882

When an update is released on BETA ,normally how long will it take to see it on .net to?

DeletedUser

As long as needed to get rid of all the reported errors and issues, sometimes even improvements are added before it reaches other servers. It depends on the amount of errors and ideas included in the feedback. That's why is beta, for testing, correcting and improving. Crafting for example was way improved before it was released here. I can't say for sure. The average? I'd say 1 month.