Setbonus of the Collector's Set

DeletedUser

I wonder if the sector bonuses stack with the GG sector bonuses.

We just tested this. The bonuses don't stack. A teddy in the same sector with GG and c-set or c-set alone did 25 damage, while it did 15 damage with only GG in the same sector.

DeletedUser

We just tested this. The bonuses don't stack. A teddy in the same sector with GG and c-set or c-set alone did 25 damage, while it did 15 damage with only GG in the same sector.
Shame. It would have been nice, though a bit of a sacrifice for the person who goes to all that trouble to get the full set.

DeletedUser

Found on RU world today :)
Rudolph got from internal auction our CM made.Bought for 850k
BTW french server also got 1 set.dunno which world
1325056912clip422kb.jpg

DeletedUser

The camel was worth it. The setbonus ... well ... it is the holidayset-bonus combined with the sleepyset-bonus and some speed. It is useful for adventuring and working. The fortbattlebonus could be of use if the bonuses stack with the GG-Bonus.
Yes, but the user of the collector set will make less damage than GG, so the collector set will sacrifice a little.
I think the bonus is very bad, Inno has to change that, work a lot to get the animals, some rare equips... and for what?? To i sacrifice my damage for give a bonus to my ally ??
I think more 75 personal damage for the the collector set user brings justice for all trouble to improve the fort battles.
And more improve in luck and make the set more fast than indian with camel will give a proper goal to collector set.

DeletedUser

In a 30-person sector, a person with the collectors' set would give +25dmg to 29 people, which is potentially 725 additional damage per round. Sounds better than just boosting your own avg dmg by 45%, even with the +15dmg.

DeletedUser

In a 30-person sector, a person with the collectors' set would give +25dmg to 29 people, which is potentially 725 additional damage per round. Sounds better than just boosting your own avg dmg by 45%, even with the +15dmg.
GG bonus do not stack with collectors bonus.
So collectors set will give more 725 damage to 29 guys and GG will give 435.
But think about smallers sectors... collectors set bonus is lame... we have to face that.
Months to make repeatebles quests, months to get money for golden ass, hours and hours to trade rare stuff, months (or years) to get chests in fort battles to get rare stuff and hours and hours to buy all shop itens... for a lame bonus set??

To work Gentleman's set>>> Collector´s set.

To speed Camel + Indian set>>> Collector´s set.

To battles GG (plus fort stuff) >>> Collector´s set (do not stack to GG remember that)

To prayer Collector´s set>>> Sleepyhead weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats will change my entire game!!!!!

To energy Sleepyhead>>>> Collecotr´s set.

Luck no matter a lot to level 120.

And i forgot some duel bonus... oh yea, collector´s dont have one.

Lame!!!

Colector´s set is the hardest to get, we ( I ) was thinking in the better bonus of game.

DeletedUser

its really hard to get,so DEVS must think how to make collectors happy,who spent loads of time for it,especially rudolph really rare rare item

DeletedUser9470

GG bonus do not stack with collectors bonus.
So collectors set will give more 725 damage to 29 guys and GG will give 435.
But think about smallers sectors... collectors set bonus is lame... we have to face that.
Months to make repeatebles quests, months to get money for golden ass, hours and hours to trade rare stuff, months (or years) to get chests in fort battles to get rare stuff and hours and hours to buy all shop itens... for a lame bonus set??

To work Gentleman's set>>> Collector´s set.

To speed Camel + Indian set>>> Collector´s set.

To battles GG (plus fort stuff) >>> Collector´s set (do not stack to GG remember that)

To prayer Collector´s set>>> Sleepyhead weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats will change my entire game!!!!!

To energy Sleepyhead>>>> Collecotr´s set.

Luck no matter a lot to level 120.

And i forgot some duel bonus... oh yea, collector´s dont have one.

Lame!!!

Colector´s set is the hardest to get, we ( I ) was thinking in the better bonus of game.

You forget the most important:
Golden Sword and Gun >>>>>> Collector Sword and Gun (overall damage, average damage and SPs)

Agreed

The point is, if it is so hard to get, yet worthless, then why bother getting it? and thus why bother implementing it?
I thought one issue that was being worked on was reducing inventories?

people are soon realising that there's no use in having it and those who already have it dont even brag they do as getting it isn't special anymore.
maybe it would be better if the collectors set was worth getting?

they are happy to sell items that are better like the golden tomahawk, why cant they reward hard graft?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's called collectors set, I think the key answear of the question you're asking is the name..

DeletedUser22493

Nag-nag-nag..

The set isn't all that bad. It's got nearly the same luck bonus as the full Holiday set, which might I add, turns you into a living target.
While the Collectors Set actually allows you to carry some of the best weapons in the game while looking for items. It even adds LP!

So, it didn't have the best stats, or an outrageous bonus in fort battles. But if it did, how long would it take before THAT was the problem. Think about it, besides the ("Edit") Ostrich and Rudolph, its a super simple set to find.

DeletedUser25892

Nag-nag-nag..

The set isn't all that bad. It's got nearly the same luck bonus as the full Holiday set, which might I add, turns you into a living target.
While the Collectors Set actually allows you to carry some of the best weapons in the game while looking for items. It even adds LP!

So, it didn't have the best stats, or an outrageous bonus in fort battles. But if it did, how long would it take before THAT was the problem. Think about it, besides the Camel and Rudolph, its a super simple set to find.

You forgot to mention the ostrich...although easy to find...even if you did all 17 repeatable quests, it would take literally over 58 days to complete and that is if you have all the products collected for the quest and it would require 18 hours of work daily to complete on a 1 hour server.

As for the set, I have everything except camel...I even physically own every single item except william tilghmans...I think the set is truly obtainable, but the camel is going to be the interesting one especially since two items are going to be a pain to obtain...

DeletedUser33639

Guys do you need to equip full set to get the set bonus or wearing them partially gives you any bonus at all?

DeletedUser25892

The next update is reducing duration-based daily quests from 2 hours to 1 hour.

Although that sounds nice...it still will take 58 straight days of questing to do it...but it is that it will only take 9 hours of work to do the working ones (aka 1.5 bars of premium energy)

DeletedUser22493

You forgot to mention the ostrich...although easy to find...even if you did all 17 repeatable quests, it would take literally over 58 days to complete and that is if you have all the products collected for the quest and it would require 18 hours of work daily to complete on a 1 hour server.

As for the set, I have everything except camel...I even physically own every single item except william tilghmans...I think the set is truly obtainable, but the camel is going to be the interesting one especially since two items are going to be a pain to obtain...

Duh, yeah my bad.

Typed Camel instead of Ostrich. Its edited.

Yeah, the update will make it easier. Before I started the dailies, I calculated it would take me 80 days to finish since I can only do max 13 quests a day.
Im now at 725, and I think im up to 90 days due to "unforeseen events" not in my calculations.

I actually bought a bottle of Champagne, no joke, that im gonna pop when im done. Im soooo sick of these quests.