Limited :Account Sitting

DeletedUser22575

This game is much less intense that TW where you can be talking hundreds of villages instead of one character here.

You have vacation mode here. Its up to each player if they use it and possible miss out on something, or not to use it and do the best they can.

No to account sitting.

DeletedUser

No to this-you have vacation mode-if you miss out on a quest like i have in the past,just have to wait another year.

DeletedUser563

I still think this idea has merits. Perhaps to re emphasis its very limited and has the option to reset all sales the only abuse issue.

DeletedUser

actually, it's loaded with potential abuses. Anyway, it's not going to happen, so not worth further discussion.

Red Falcon

No to this idea. 0 stars. As Joxer sometimes says...Terrible! Either play the game or don't play it. If you need to take a break, use vacation mode or just don't play it for a while. But seeing as how there are Holiday Quests on this game, I honestly cannot imagine why anyone would want to take a holiday break off this game or any game no matter how long or brief their break is. After all...Don't we play games to relax and get a holiday break off our real life jobs?