48 hr dueling protection as option!

DeletedUser31859

Keep the 48 hours protection after being passed out in a duel as an option! OR I WILL DIE BEING FRUSTRATED!

Or reduce the time....waiting 48 hours, then again passed out, then again wait 48 hours....everytime i and many people log in with excitement to duel after 48 hrs, we see we are KOed again! keep it 8 hours if you want.....

keeping it as an option is the best thing!:mad:

DeletedUser30224

now wait a min :p

If you are terrorizing a town all my yourself, wouldn't your 8h be bad for that town? When they ask someone to take you out, and you are a great dueler, it's a hard thing to to considering you will be outta commision for only 8 h.

I like it, but I am just pointing out the obvious. I would wote yes even as it is :p

DeletedUser31859

Yeah, I have suggested 8h. Let it be 48h but keep it as an option

DeletedUser

I'm the only person here that disagrees, because you are making the game easier. THEY WANT YOU TO DIE OF FRUSTRATION!

DeletedUser

Bah. You want to survive more duels, improve health points and/or strength. Keep 48 hours as a penalty for neglecting that SP/AP.

DeletedUser22493

24 hours when your the attacker and K.O'd yourself.
48 hours if you were the defender and got K.O'd.

DeletedUser9470

not sure about this john
its also nice to know youve tucked up a good duelist and you have 48 hours of peace till he/she comes back...

DeletedUser31859

i like rebow's idea...something better than nothing...but

who wants 48 h peace? if its an option, we can take it or we can reject it......any time between 48 h. but i like Glorry's words too that it will make the game easier and they want us to die with frustration. but 48 hours is a long long time for a pure dueler who has nothing to do except duel

DeletedUser

This is a bad idea. Maybe make a jail for people who are ko'ed for a wanted dead bounty. Someone from your town can ko the enemy sheriff to free the prisoners, but if you get ko'ed attempting a jailbreak, then you go to jail too.

DeletedUser9470

This is a bad idea. Maybe make a jail for people who are ko'ed for a wanted dead bounty. Someone from your town can ko the enemy sheriff to free the prisoners, but if you get ko'ed attempting a jailbreak, then you go to jail too.

love this idea
:)

DeletedUser31859

Hey Speed!
I liked your idea of Town Wars and I like this one too :D This is good!

DeletedUser

town wars, prison break outs, whats next? :D Love this!!

DeletedUser31859

Speed, do one thing. Open a new thread with this idea of yours :)