Worlds dying off !!!

DeletedUser

World 3 is perfectly healthy. Look at this county. Seven towns? Last I heard, seven was lucky!

sdfRe.png
thats what i intent to do!:laugh: i want to raid a country next week or so and force them to leave the country and have 4 towns north south west and east gate! :bandito:

DeletedUser

World 3 is perfectly healthy. Look at this county. Seven towns? Last I heard, seven was lucky!

sdfRe.png

We have another contender. I noticed this on w2 when the town where I was planning to sleep went ghost. It's still showing as a non-ghost town in the mini-map, so it's down to 6 towns in the county.

o8q9O.png

But no, w3 D5 is down to 5 towns.

0pRU8.png

DeletedUser5677

Bout' time for some mergers. The poll early this summer reflects that.

DeletedUser2722

Okay...Here's my two cents. I think some of the worlds are in a bad way and merging would be the fairest option. (Simple removal would rather be a negative for many players.)

If a player has character in both worlds, assuming character merger is not possible, I'd say compensation would be in order for the time and effort lost. If possible, I'd say the player should have a choice at login after the merge to pick the character to keep vs lose. I have heard nuggets recommended by others, and I am inclined to agree with that. (Perhaps a formula to account for level, items, coins and gold in the account?)

I like the idea of managed worlds like W6 personally. I also like the named rather than the numbered worlds, so if we do go with mergers, I would strongly suggest the worlds end up having names rather than numbers since it gives them more personality (at least I think).

Anywho, looks like I gave my two cents and tossed in an extra half penny.

DeletedUser8310

While I think merging the worlds would be a decent solution I think it will also be a nightmare for the Mods and Devs. I hope they get a ton of feedback on proposed changes before they implement anything. Granted, they won't please everyone but I think angering the fewest people would be good.

I know personally I play on World 4 only, have worked like crazy building and attempting to recruite members, and have enjoyed the new friends I have made. Having to start over in any way would not be good for me. While I am willing to accept some negatives the positives have to outweigh them and I would really like to at least feel like I have a voice.

Regardless, I am having a blast and I look forward to the new ideas Innogames has in store:)

Deleted User - 1278415

Ok so say the worlds would merge... tomorrow
ie
w2+w3 = 1720 + 1588 = 3308 "alpha" w2
w4+w5 = 1599 + 1587 = 3186 "beta" w4
w6+w7 = 2197 + 1608 = 3805 "charlie" w6
w8+w9 = 1662 + 1952 = 3614 "delta" w8

now you have aprox 3000 people in alpha, 3000 in beta, 3800 in charlie, and 3600 in delta... w1 with 5632 still has more than than each of the 2 worlds combined

The combo worlds are just going to dwindle as well... and all for that work of moving, listening to the rants of "Dude wheres my Fort" due to the merging for volunteer mods.

Sure the chaos will be fun to try to go take towns and forts with high level gear and etc Which could be interesting for a few months... but in 6 months I bet it will be time to talk merge again or worlds dying etc.

Where does it end. possibly closing worlds and focusing on the worlds after 10 complete premium system should be the stance to ride out.

DeletedUser

Plus those numbers are generous and don't take people who play on both merged worlds into account. 3k on two worlds could easily wind up being only 2k on the merged world. If you merge more than two worlds, even more people will be forced to give up overlapping accounts and all the other negatives you cited are also worse.

DeletedUser

Right, so then merge worlds 1 through 10, toss towns around willy nilly, clear all forts and all records. Those with more than one character will be posed a multiple choice question, "which character are you going to keep?" with all the others being deleted and all spent nuggets being just that, spent.

I foresee absolutely NO problems.

Haha, glad I'm not the CM for that drama!

DeletedUser16008

Right, so then merge worlds 1 through 10, toss towns around willy nilly, clear all forts and all records. Those with more than one character will be posed a multiple choice question, "which character are you going to keep?" with all the others being deleted and all spent nuggets being just that, spent.

I foresee absolutely NO problems.

Haha, glad I'm not the CM for that drama!

Do it

DeletedUser

they are not going to do anything just they are waiting until 1 player is left in a world before merging begins i got a question what happens to the inventory and cash of one the character you choose to delete as the character being deleted may have loads of shinnies and may be a low level than your high level character being chosen and the medals won for gm events

DeletedUser

From what I understand, they decided to delete all characters and leave you with a wet cookie.*

*(my meager contribution to the rumor mill)

DeletedUser

From what I understand, they decided to delete all characters and leave you with a wet cookie.*

all lies hellstorm nice one trying to fast on me keep the good job up and wait till we all dies off

Deleted User - 1278415

So if they merge worlds and leave wet cookies behind... how much health do these wet cookies give? or could i use them at fort fights for weapons instead of stones?

DeletedUser

you have received infraction from the west for spamming this forum let the world die please

DeletedUser16008

A'int gonna happen anytime soon and when it does there will prob be just 200 or so players all with toons on various worlds lol

DeletedUser

A'int gonna happen anytime soon and when it does there will prob be just 200 or so players all with toons on various worlds lol

How does this help ? are you a developer ? If I put this on your thread you would have called me a troll. PLease can I have a developers answer or a mod thats been informed by a developer please.