What class are you doing?

DeletedUser

What class are you doing?

I'm not sure... I might go for a Melee Soldier then respec to Fort Fighter. Or I might do a Leadership Adventurer then Respec for Fort Fighting.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt go for fort fighting until 1~2 months in really, or when the serious battles start :)
In the mean time its Meele dueller for me (not Zmd)

DeletedUser

Eh, I'm going for a Swimming Adventurer. It's actually an amazing build, because you have White Water Transport once you hit level 40, and you have Demolishing Dam & Straightening the River at Level 6, then after a month of so I'll respec to a Hard Hitting Adventurer (Leadership, Stamina & Aim) A.k.a the guy who really annoys you in battles..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldnt go for fort fighting until 1~2 months in really, or when the serious battles start

Low level in an established world is entirely different from low level in a new world. Forts WILL be attacked, and you still have to defend them.

DeletedUser

Low level in an established world is entirely different from low level in a new world. Forts WILL be attacked, and you still have to defend them.

essentially yes, but there wont be much 10k Hp tanks going around for a while at least ;)

DeletedUser11683

Still undecided. But I'm leaning towards Adventurer again.Haven't decided which uild either ..All tooo early.

DeletedUser

essentially yes, but there wont be much 10k Hp tanks going around for a while at least

If there ever are. In 6 months the average Colorado battle will probably be a bunch of duelers critting each other for 500. ;)

DeletedUser25480

soldier again >.<! was tempted by dueler but decided 0 motivating is so much better ^.^

DeletedUser

PURE FIGHTER FROM THE BEGINNING!!!

But will have to lvl up to a great lvl and then fort fighting!
Colorado still doesn't has many players as it opened yesterday!You in Elmyr?If so.....crap!;)

DeletedUser20647

not sure yet, but definitely something awesome.. cuz, ya know, thats how I roll.

DeletedUser26406

I'm going pure builder untill I run out of town/forts to build then wil re-spec to fort fighter.

DeletedUser

I'm going to keep on with Swimming Build then Respec to a bad-ass Leadership, Aim & Stamina Adventurer.

DeletedUser

Pure builder, because I won't have to mush online time when school starts.

DeletedUser32986

So far I'm going pure trapper, and at some point I'll reskill into fort fighting.

Not 100% sure on what class I'm going yet though, so looks like I'll be a greenhorn for a while. :)