Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It has been suggested multiple times already, just under different names.

DeletedUser

Idea Title: Quantity in the markets
Details of Idea: To be able to sell items in bundles
Reason for submitting: Sometimes it is easier to be able to sell more than one item in the market at the time. Especially the products
Changes: at the moment you must select the item you want to sell, assign price, time for auction and the market you want to sell it to. all this process takes time and it would be easier to sell it all at once.
Has it been suggested previously?: I did research and didnt find anything that matched this idea
Sorry but i disagree with this idea as there is already a script to do this job

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

could you actually prove its been said by admins that it is illegal or not just show me a post by the admins that says its illegal or at least a legal script can be created to deal with the problem

DeletedUser

Read the "Legal script?" thread in external sites discussion. Da Twista said it clearly there.

DeletedUser

it's legal if used in the correct manner. just make sure you double-check the prices beforehand.
I recant ;)

DeletedUser

Ghost towns to be "re-built"!!

:cowboy:I would like that ghost towns could be built again, from the start; let's say that demolishing them will cost 50$. Hope this gets noticed cause it would be really cool.

DeletedUser

there are a lot of unbuilt ghost towns around, droll, this is unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Sorry but i disagree with this idea as there is already a script to do this job
The script was not a completely independent process for posting multiple items, the script's purpose was to re-enable a feature that was disabled by the devs because of the bug that allows posting any number of items for the minimum sell price of one.

DeletedUser

there are a lot of unbuilt ghost towns around, droll, this is unnecessary.
I don't think you understand the intent of the request. To be honest, I'm not sure I do either.

As I understand it, a ghost town can be rebuilt from the point it was abandonded. I believe the request was to take a ghost town and rebuild it from the ground up. If I'm correct about the intention, I can understand the ambition of starting a town from scratch.

I mean, really, how does one start a new town?

DeletedUser

I need a certain "feature" amongst sets option.
I need unequip everything option.
Why?
After the fort fight is done, I want to remove everything from me with one click instead of clicking on every piece of junk on me. Why would I be naked after the fort fight you'll ask... Well... Just because.

DeletedUser

I need a certain "feature" amongst sets option.
I need unequip everything option.
Why?
After the fort fight is done, I want to remove everything from me with one click instead of clicking on every piece of junk on me. Why would I be naked after the fort fight you'll ask... Well... Just because.

There's already a simple workaround. I don't think a free "set" is necessary.

YLyNL.png

DeletedUser

Never thought of that! Thanks Elmyr, you made my life easy!
And not just mine. ;)

Guys after a fort fight, you know where to get +1 duel point for your town. Since the system allows duels against unarmed players... And doesn't allow duels against armed but townless players... And etc etc... ;)

DeletedUser

Idea title: More Rounds In a Fort Battle

Details of idea: Growing the number of rounds in a Fort Fight to either 70 or 80.;)

Visual Aid: Just a little Fix.

Reasons for submitting: Because of HP Tanks the attacks and defenses are getting dominated and eventually winnings.As the HP is not put to a limit,at least grow the rounds...;)
You go to a fort fight.You get a rank and fight.Hours later you are still holding the order of going between the towers even after 20 rounds and eventually rotating to south,north but still no able to break through because of high HP tanks and at round 55,you finally break the wall but can't kill anyone or rush the flag.

After hours of fighting,you have HP and are at the fort rather than sleeping in it or in your town hotel as you would if you died.

You get the exp,but not the fort.:hmf:

DeletedUser

You go to a fort fight.You get a rank and fight.Hours later you are still holding the order of going between the towers even after 20 rounds and eventually rotating to south,north but still no able to break through because of high HP tanks and at round 55,you finally break the wall but can't kill anyone or rush the flag.

What world is this? In World 12, 1 battle in the last 30 imported has gone the distance (it doesn't count the first round, so it shows 54). Usually there's about one 55-round battle per 15. There's one stretch of 91 battles under 55 rounds. World 11 is about the same, but the battles have been weak lately.

I don't see any need to add more rounds.

Edit: And what percentage of 55-round battles end with the attackers huddling on one side and the attackers not having enough online hp to charge and finish them off, with both sides just waiting for the clock to run out? Add 20 rounds and those would be even worse.

DeletedUser5677

Fort overview goes blue

Not much of a brainfart, but why can't the fort overview light up like the other useless reminders? Or does this go in the "no brainer" section?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your right man, surprised they haven't already done this :) keep the idea's comiong !!!!

DeletedUser563

Idea title:World Forums
Details of idea: Maybe better as a major idea but too lazy tonight so will stick it into minor ideas. Basically what this will entail is a non town non alliance world forum for the whole world. So basically when a player joins a world he already can access the world forum. With access I mean read as well as create threads. This will be auto included in the world but lightly moderated. Sticky topics could include a market, crafts , duels and quest help,quick start guides and recruiting threads one per alliance. I would also suggest a forum moderator for this forum but with seriously less powers than for example in this forum :edit , delete and flag offensive words , ban player for set period of days from forum not world can be the other and would perhaps be all that is necessary. in pokerstars for example when you use offensive language you get first a day ban then a week ban and always after that month bans from chatting.
Visual Aid: Not necessary basically the same as current forum but independent of players.
Reasons for submitting: Well it will give independent towns a voice as well. I feel they are hardly heard. Furthermore it will give all players an opportunity to create threads. It does enhance gameplay because a inexperienced player can immediately share in the depth of knowledge of older players. Also since townless players cannot access any forums this will give them the opportunity to have as well a voice in the world. I feel it will keep more players in the game. Ok yes there is already world forums in this forum but world forums in the world itself just work better. Also not every player visit the forum here. Most of the topics in the world forum I do visit is years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.