Balancing the Shamun - Poll requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41

I would like to see something done with the shaman but not at the cost of the other premium features being introduced.

Spent millions on re-speccing though and it would mean too many golden guns if this did happen. Pros and cons.

One Armed Ninja

Jeez Neo, what is the problem with the suggestion?

All he has asked for, is for the attributes cost to decrease as the same percentage rate as the skill points cost decreases.

He has in NO way asked for World 1 to be changed to be like Worlds 2-10, can you not simply see that?
This is not a drastic change at all, it just makes the shaman actually a little more usable for AP changes on world one.
And no, some of us haven't spent ages making money, so it can be an issue for us, especially when World one actually takes time to make a decent amount.

(and quite a few of the people posting here are "older" than you, I remember Midgrin constantly trying to recruit me/my town, Whistlingleaf's great knowledge about the game, at the time, and when a galactic empire town was "stolen" from them)

DeletedUser9470

Jeez Neo, what is the problem with the suggestion?

All he has asked for, is for the attributes cost to decrease as the same percentage rate as the skill points cost decreases.

He has in NO way asked for World 1 to be changed to be like Worlds 2-10, can you not simply see that?
This is not a drastic change at all, it just makes the shaman actually a little more usable for AP changes on world one.
And no, some of us haven't spent ages making money, so it can be an issue for us, especially when World one actually takes time to make a decent amount.

(and quite a few of the people posting here are "older" than you, I remember Midgrin constantly trying to recruit me/my town, Whistlingleaf's great knowledge about the game, at the time, and when a galactic empire town was "stolen" from them)

point1:
1 ap= 5sps
so Aps should decrease 5 times slower. which isnt even the case!

point2:
why would one world get a better advantage than all the others?
premium is premium, gameplay is something else...

bracket point:
what are you talking about "elder" people?
its clear you havent read all the posts...
im not the one whining about anything, crying that you cant do a quest, and then saying that your opinion is more important because you have played the game a week more simply isnt an argument and is in no way a means by which you will convince me, or anyone else, that your idea is any good.
as if i cared how old who is, if theyre idea is bs they deserve to be told just like anyone else...

The Iceman

if you really want to know i play w1 to keep an eye on a player. is all.
Sounds real creepy to me too.
It's so predictable that you would have to get personal, to try to get at me, because you have run out of logical arguments, after beating the same one to death for almost 2 days
What is your next plan of attack to make yourself look more pitiful -Neo-?
Maybe you are the one that needs a large box of Kleenex, to mop us your epic fail. lol
A word of warning "Please don't get emotional, as it's my last box of Kleenex"

DeletedUser9470

Sounds real creepy to me too.
It's so predictable that you would have to get personal, to try to get at me, because you have run out of logical arguments, after beating the same one to death for almost 2 days
What is your next plan of attack to make yourself look more pitiful -Neo-?
Maybe you are the one that needs a large box of Kleenex, to mop us your epic fail. lol
A word of warning "Please don't get emotional, as it's my last box of Kleenex"

lol you are the one whos taking it personal my friend.
im sorry, your idea is rubbish.:tumble:

DeletedUser563

since when is words like "bs" allowed? keeping on using the same tired argument that wasnt even brought up by yourselves originally leaves me still with serious misgivings about why your posting on this topic. Although Iceman only mentioned world1 . I cant see problems implementing it in all worlds with classic premium. From beta I understand almost the whole portuguese server worlds is still 2 hours job and maybe classic premium. Its not really needed in other worlds. Cant see why however why it cant be. But we will stick with the classic premium worlds for now. the world vs world argument wow really man. First you complain about the idea and then you would feel prejudiced in another world if we had it and you didnt. Placate shaman need I say more. Have you even completed the circus or animal spirits quest anywhere?

DeletedUser

W1 is a longer term game..sure it would be great to have a magic wand that would zero all the costs..but where would the challenge be then?
I know it will take me 3 months to respec to do the last animal spirits quest..but thats part of the game..You need to sit back and think about what you want you character to do,,not just expect the game to do it all for you. :)

DeletedUser

So, what we have here is a group of players who want to gain the benefits of completing quests without wanting to sacrificing their time or money to accomplish that.....makes total sense.....

DeletedUser9470

I cant see problems implementing it in all worlds with classic premium.
lmao. have you ever played one of these worlds?
like spirit warrior says, its so easy to respec on these worlds.
the cost is laughable.
when you lose a duel, just respec and hit back.
and you want it to be even easier?
you think the reset shaman would be used afterwards?
sorry man but this idea implemented to w1 is absolute Beyond Subsystem(BS), let alone on other worlds.

the suggestion of modifying the cooldown is so utterly out of it, its beyond belief.
you think that inno would replace the nugget reset shaman?
ur dreaming.
if you wanted a change to w1 cooldown system, you should have suggested introducing the shaman reset instead of coming up with this rubbish.

DeletedUser563

Classic premium doesnt have placate shaman. world 1 for example. we all know what bs means trying to hide its meaning accomplishes nothing. But Ok im not a mod. Hey another person agrees with you and rice. <searches through piles of yes votes> ahh here he is mikec.

Innogames isnt the greedy money wolves you make them out to be. People will always use placate shaman anyway. Not that its relevant to this discussion. Please keep on topic.

The Iceman

lmao. have you ever played one of these worlds?
like spirit warrior says, its so easy to respec on these worlds.
the cost is laughable.
when you lose a duel, just respec and hit back.
and you want it to be even easier?
you think the reset shaman would be used afterwards?
sorry man but this idea implemented to w1 is absolute Beyond Subsystem(BS), let alone on other worlds.

the suggestion of modifying the cooldown is so utterly out of it, its beyond belief.
you think that inno would replace the nugget reset shaman?
ur dreaming.
if you wanted a change to w1 cooldown system, you should have suggested introducing the shaman reset instead of coming up with this rubbish.

Be very very careful, as you are insulting every player in favor of this idea, by saying it is utterly out of it, rubbish and beyond belief
Just keep a civil tone, or I will report you

If and when this gets to the Voting stage, thank god you will only get one Vote on this subject and not twelve.
You have made over a dozen posts berating this idea to the point of insulting players intellegence, by trying to literally ram your dislike for this idea down their throats.
Your obsessiveness to get players to see your point of view, is becoming quite alarming. (sighs)
Take a look back over your posts and you will see a pattern of hysteria developing.
I think you had better go outside and smell the roses before you have a complete meltdown

Would you like a baseball bat, so you can beat it to death some more?

DeletedUser22685

As someone who has respecced on many worlds by using the Placate Shaman feature, but has never respecced on World 1 and doesn't plan to, this problem will never affect me and nor will this improvement (yes, that's what it is), I therefore have a neutral point of view and what I see is Neo doing everything Iceman says he's doing.

Your arguments do not make any sense Neo and definitely don't hold up if you look at them objectively. This idea is not taking away World 1's "classic" status. It's not making it like the enhanced worlds. It's not adding any new premium and it's not taking away the challenge of World 1. This change will happen to all worlds! Are we forgetting that World 1 is not the only world? There are players on the newer worlds that don't use premium. I know of at least one player who's in a country that isn't supported by premium. These players have just as much trouble respeccing as you do in World 1. It's not making respeccing any cheaper, attributes still cost five times as much as skills! It's not taking away the challenge of respeccing on World 1. You still have to wait to respec and if you wish to do it quickly it's still going to be expensive. The only thing that's changing is that attributes will hit their base cost at the same time as skills which is a totally logical change, the base price of attributes will still be $250, it's still going to be just as expensive and does not take away the worth of attribute points when respeccing.

Stop harping on with the same crap, you are not even speaking sense! Make it a lot easier for all of us and just admit that you are wrong and stop resorting to personal insults. Honestly, from reading your posts, I don't even think you understand the idea, such is the irrelevance of your arguments.

DeletedUser

"what are you saying?" is what i meant to say. sorry if you thought i was going to say insightful , wise and a inspiration to my co players.

And I'm not the broken record. My record is in mint condition. I speak only logic that you cannot refute, therefore you just keep on trying to kick me out.

I don't see how much clearer I can get.

DeletedUser

Ok - it seems this thread keeps getting dragged off topic. Please abide by the Forum Rules when posting. If you have something you wish to discuss with another player, please use the message system. Do not argue or debate continuously in this thread. Once you have posted your opinion, please leave it at that and allow others to express their opinions as well. Any further violations of the rules will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with accordingly. Consider yourselves warned. ;)

DeletedUser22685

And I'm not the broken record. My record is in mint condition. I speak only logic that you cannot refute, therefore you just keep on trying to kick me out.

I must've missed that logic, care to point it out for me?

DeletedUser

lest i get exiled to the bad boys' corner, i will only say this: refer to my previous posts and note how the concerns that I have raised have not been addressed at all by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.