Classic world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, as title says my idea is to create a world classic. This world will not fight forces, crafting, poker, gun, sword and gun etc gold. Certainly nuggets can be used.
Advantages: Many players want to return to the classic game, and the classical world that one would be very good.

Please, respond with Yes / No because I'm from Romania and not very well understand your comments.

comment? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not mean the premium. I'm talking about a world without force, poker, crafting, just like the beginning of the West.
:unsure:

DeletedUser26406

in other words take everything thats fun out and make a world that is a dull as can be...

no.

DeletedUser

That's impossible, the game has changed and whether you adapt to it is up to you.

DeletedUser

We don't need a world without fort battles. Classic? It's been almost two years since forts were implemented. Not everyone likes fort battles, but forts in no way adversely affect anyone's game. If you don't want anything to do with forts, you don't have to participate.

DeletedUser22493

Classic? Sounds more like outdated to me. Horrible idea.

Trans:
Classic? Sună mai mult ca depăşite pentru mine. Oribil idee.

DeletedUser25632

Please read the sticky threads before posting here. Ideas should use the idea form, be well thought out and balanced as well as contributing substantially to the game in comparison the coding effort required. Your idea fails to meet these standards, so please be sure to read the sticky threads and adjust your idea accordingly.

Also, I suggest you review the Forum Rules.

I will give 24 hours for you to get this into format otherwise it will be closed.

Although I highly doubt this idea will get anywhere near voting as innogames will not make a "Classic" server, it'll be like running & upgrading two different games, something they will not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.