Happy Rapture!

DeletedUser

Happy rapture day folks!

Tomorrow we live in a post-apocalyptic world.
Every person who goes missing today is to be assumed taken away by le lord!
Discuss.

DeletedUser

Hehe, for a second there I thought you said happy raptor

wwdimpact1.jpg

Pretty much the same thing anyway, right?

DeletedUser

what? nooooooo! I thought the world will end in 2012... I still have plans. I REALLY have to see the 6th season of Supernatural. Not to mention that I neglected my drinking so far this year.
uhm... wait , I think it should've ended already... oh, well, better luck next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what? nooooooo! I thought the world will end in 2012... I still have plans. I REALLY have to see the 6th season of Supernatural. Not to mention that I neglected my drinking so far this year.
uhm... wait , I think it should've ended already... oh, well, better luck next time.

Just means you aren't worthy.
All the worthy have been spirited away by god allmighty.

Only we sinners remain.

DeletedUser28032

whew thats a relief I though i was in danger of being taken up to Heaven for a minute there

DeletedUser

As tired as I've been all day, I'm assuming that I'm one of the zombies that were mentioned. :unsure:

DeletedUser

I'm a Christian and I believe that the rapture thing yesterday was absolutely ridiculous when I first heard about it but the jokes that some of you posted on this thread are rather not funny and somewhat sarcastic and insulting. No offense there, mates. Just saying. Keep friendly to all people. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Yeah, totally not funny and sarcastic and insulting, and like, you know, totally mean and stuff. Yeah... like, omg!

(( *smirks at Bill* ))

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Dispute overwhelming biblical evidence, my prediction that the world would not end yesterday was correct.

Send me money.

DeletedUser

I WAS PULLED UP IN THE RAPTURE!!! But it was lonely so I told Jesus I wanted to go back so he canceled the earthquakes. :)

DeletedUser

LOL I bet there are a lot of disappointed Americans in the bible belt today.

DeletedUser

LOL I bet there are a lot of disappointed Americans in the bible belt today.
Yeah, I'm one of them. I was hoping for some great looting. Incidentally, the preacher who made the prediction is based in California, which is about as non-Bible belt as you can get.

DeletedUser15057

LOL he made the prediction for the same week 'Arnies' world fell apart -- do I detect a little connection there ????

DeletedUser

Elmyr said:
Great. Once all the Christians are gone, maybe there will be something good on TV on Sunday mornings.

QFT

"And now, we have no option. We can't say 'maybe,' it's possible,' 'it looks very probable...' No way! We have to say this is what the Bible teaches! This is fact! May 21, 2011 is the day of the Rapture, it is the day that Judgment Day begins..." ~ Harold Egbert Camping

"When September 6, 1994, arrives, no one else can become saved. The end has come." ~ Harold Egbert Camping

"Thus, we must realize that October 21 will be the final day of this earth’s existence." ~ Harold Egbert Camping

Harold Egbert Camping, the 89 year-old “evangelist” with a 100 million dollar ministry, heard in 61 different languages around the world. Gag me. Money making, crock pot scammer.

Last edited by a moderator: