Quests

DeletedUser2722

I'm trying to find what ghost town they's talking about in the quest. I aint finding any one in particular that's getting me no eggs.

DeletedUser22685

The ghost town is in the very top left corner of the map. If you're talking about the easter egg hunting quest, it hasn't been enabled yet which is why you can't find any eggs.

EDIT: Just found out that the Easter quests were enabled today. For the eggs to appear in the ghost town you need to complete Easter (Easter eggs) from Maya, which you need to be level 15 to unlock and has no finish requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what's the point of the easter egg you get from Henry after scaring birds off the field?

DeletedUser

Collectors item, like Santa Hat. They were available before the Holiday Set was around.

NightStalker73au

The Easter quests I assume show via the Saloon then the ghost town, if you have already completed them the previous year do they still apply?

Easter Egg Hunt is search map for eggs or search specific areas?

DeletedUser

The Easter quests I assume show via the Saloon then the ghost town, if you have already completed them the previous year do they still apply?

Easter Egg Hunt is search map for eggs or search specific areas?

If you mean can you do the quests this year if you did them last year, no, you can only do them once. If you started last year, you can pick up where you left off. The Easter thread in Quest Discussion has all the details on both, the rotten eggs quest in the first post, and Easter egg locations in this year's Easter egg hunt here.

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

Sorry for sounding thick, but I've got the first Egg and found the note that tells you to look east to find the next clue, but the ony thing I can find is the two woods, which I've been to and nothing??

Any ideas?

All the best

Simon

DeletedUser

Thank You.

So I was being blind as well as thick!! LOL!!

All the best

Simon

DeletedUser

so.... what am I doing wrong?

I have been to the ghost town..did that part. but the 2nd quest giver is not showing up. I am at the east point....see people gathered there, but nothing happens when I click all around. and the 2nd white dot is not showing up on my mini map.

DeletedUser

After you complete at the ghost town, you travel to east point. You will not see the west point until you complete east point. You will be able to accept and complete the east point quest only if you already completed the quest at the ghost town point and finished traveling to the east point.

DeletedUser

I did the ghost town (found the note to go to the eastern point);
But when I go to the eastern point... nothing. just a group of other players that obviously CAN see the quest giver there.

DeletedUser

For some reasons it does not load on all browsers. Just click right to the left, next to all the players there. It will pop the quest giver up.

DeletedUser

The browser seems to have no effect. I DID complete the ghost town quest. and I DID click all around where I see other players. Made sure I clicked to the left.

Nothing. Did I make the Easter bunny angry?

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket. Is impossible for me to help you. I just completed it today on 2 worlds and I had no problem. Google chrome showed the quest giver, Firefox didn't. Either way, it was clickable and doable. So it must be something you did not do right.