Dueling

DeletedUser

its obvious i need more dodge, usually he hits me once or twice so i would like it like that again, but i like the xp and i like beating a dueler who tries to avoid me

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 208 HP
Total health points
- 903 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 337 experience points. skaribas did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Since when can resistance totally dismiss shooting again? how is it that ur > 60 shooting higher than the person and u only hit 30s to 40s? complete bs id say

DeletedUser

Darth Maul 2
Level 63
Dueling level 85
Challenger
trapper_small.png
muzzleloader_drake.png

sharp_conquistador.png

worker_small.png
builder bull
Level 67
Dueling level 70 Strike: Right shoulder
- 105 HP

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 95 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 72 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 81 HP No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Head
- 147 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 130 HP

- 100 HP No hit

No hit Total health points
- 330 HP

Total health points
- 400 HP Darth Maul 2 wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $193 from builder bull.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 589 HP
Total health points
- 1268 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 607 experience points and steals $119 from MashDK.

DeletedUser

its obvious i need more dodge, usually he hits me once or twice so i would like it like that again, but i like the xp and i like beating a dueler who tries to avoid me

MashDk is a strength tool that likes to hide in hotels, I wish I was still around to pound him continually since the rules changed.

DeletedUser41

Nice surprise in my inbox.

No hit
Total health points
- 231 HP
realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 835 experience points and steals $1124 from EMzC.

DeletedUser1121

dodge ftw :)

I got attacked by a tank the other day:

Total health points
- 197 HP

Total health points
- 228 HP Desi Boukerse wins the duel and gains 180 experience points. new delhian did not carry any cash and Desi Boukerse walks away without taking any money.

I got hit once and only missed him once. That is how we do it..

DeletedUser14029

realm!

Attack me in my full dueling set any time you like :)
I want to see how I fare against once the greatet duelers ever walked World 1

DeletedUser41

realm!

Attack me in my full dueling set any time you like :)
I want to see how I fare against once the greatet duelers ever walked World 1

I think you missed out the word "former". With my current build i am no match for the new breed on here. Duelling is not my bag anymore on world 1.

Only started having the odd duel again as i re-specced back from fort fighter to get robbing trains for the key quests. Few duellers here are quite easy to help subsidise my daily XP gain.

My shooting isnt high enough to damage you these days miss. I have to get lucky and hope you miss me like EMzC lol.

I can't stop you attacking me though :D Although townless for a little while.

DeletedUser14029

You will always have my repect :)

Been dueling for exp too badly these days and made a few -TW- & -SB- friends angry. So I halted on my dueling rampages and focus on jobs & fort battles. No point forcing others off the game by repeatedly owning them... My apologies to those I ahve grieved earlier >.<

DeletedUser

This is a reminder to watch your HP when dueling... I can't wait till I respect back to my dueling build.

picture2ayu.png

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 1751 HP
Cry Emo Cry passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 83 experience points and steals $76 from Cry Emo Cry.

Total health points
- 442 HP
Total health points
- 1460 HP
skaribas passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 336 experience points and steals $33 from skaribas.

DeletedUser

very impressive, dang resistance duelers have my skills all messed up

good victory

Total health points
- 1259 HP
No hit
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 779 experience points and steals $96 from kingjamesg.

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 1663 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 259 experience points and steals $790 from myoonel.

Total health points
- 191 HP
Total health points
- 944 HP
myoonel passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 254 experience points and steals $527 from myoonel.

Total health points
- 435 HP
Total health points
- 1406 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 90 experience points and steals $52 from DancingWithTheWolves.

DeletedUser14029

The Pro100
Level 111
Duelling level 234
trapper_woman_small.png
goldensable.png

golden_gun.png

iroquois_small.png
Mr. Arrogant
Level 88
Duelling level 173
Challenger Strike: Left arm
- 113 HP

- 226 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 158 HP

- 248 HP Strike: Left arm
- 139 HP

- 257 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 117 HP

- 226 HP Strike: Left arm
- 135 HP

- 172 HP Total health points
- 662 HP

Total health points
- 1129 HP Mr. Arrogant passes out. The Pro100 wins the duel and gains 46 experience points. Mr. Arrogant did not carry any cash and The Pro100 walks away without taking any money.

Honestly I am impressed. Challenging someone 23 levels your senior takes great courage >.<

And I can forsee my doom coming, for now at his level Derek can already crack MY defense :D

DeletedUser14006

Haha... I am testing the water for now, my real targets are the pure resist folk and I am riddled with the anticipation of whooping them lol, I noticed you are not a pure resist build anymore Erica - silly me for only checking afterwards :)