Hints on the update 1.30 from new TW-times

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3543

Where is the word "please"?
No "please" = continuing to be a tool, whatever that means. :razz:

Besides, who cares for pants' solo points? I'm talking about item set bonuses in case you misunderstood.

Why wouldn't you be happy?

What if there are pants[sic] with 10 FMS and a belt with another 10 FMS, that would add 40 labour points onto grave robber, in addition to the 50 extra points from Gentleman's set.....

I guess it will be better to wait and see what the new clothing brings first before moaning about it.

DeletedUser

+x on FMS set bonus?

By Aerosmith:
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dreams come true
Or even better Van Buren project (Gus Kahn):
Stars shining up above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"
Birds singin’ in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me
Anyway, I'll moan (um... sorry, again my english is not *that* good so I don't know what does that word mean) till the rest of my pathetic life. See... No "please" means - don't even bother to tell me to stop somethin'. Unless it's +1 to your, and of course mine, spamcounter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bill, I get the impression that they are removing the individual 'stacks' for the same items, and making them into one big stack, so you could possibly have 2147483647 whiskey bottles stacked in one box in your inventory - would make those inventories with lots of whiskey bottles a little easier to scroll through.

It would also make it possible to sell 2147483647 whiskey [or any other items], with the click of one button.
Thanks, that would be better but we are not sure.

How about the "quest items"??? Maybe they deserve a separate compartment too, other than that of normal products.

But the "for sell" compartment proposed long ago was a great idea too.

DeletedUser

And I do think that whether or not pants and belts be included in existing item sets should be controlled.

DeletedUser

maya give me an advent calendar? anybody knows about this? in she said it has to be open doors at the right time why? dunno!? lol :p

DeletedUser26873

copy paste it to graphical program, resize it, print and put on the wall - u can also hit it with head each day

DeletedUser

copy paste it to graphical program, resize it, print and put on the wall - u can also hit it with head each day

ROTFL
Wince, I owe you a beer!

Anyway, more news on 1.30...

Duelers get another bonus, weeeeeeeeeeee!
You know when you duel those 5 NPCs - you see their dueling skills.
Well, now duelers can see the same tooltip with dueling skills on real players! Not just on NPCs, but on anyone. Awsome, right?
Duelers finally got a worhty bonus! Am I dreaming this?

Don't get excited. What dueler can see on a player are the skillpoints that player got from his equipment! Yes, you got that right. What any class can see already on player's profile, class dueler can now see both on the profile and in a tooltip. Dueler still can't see in the new tooltip players' total vigor, dodge, appearance, etc.

Unbelievable. IMO this can be described as even worse than the word fail.

DeletedUser

o.k. so we're getting new items to wear, and from what we can tell, some of the items have a pretty nice bonus'! But what about the labor points for current jobs? ( I say current coz there's talk of perhaps new jobs with even higher lp requirements that the current ones, made specifically for the lifting of the level vap from 99 to 120) Will the "current" jobs remain the same, or will they increase the labor points by, say 5 or 10% for each job? What do you guys recon?

edit: shame about the dueler bonus thingy, it looked promising:/

DeletedUser

However I feel sorry for all duelers of all worlds, this should never happen they should see stat points for dueling. Skills distribution is top secret, cause this affects win/lose chances directly. Please never ever change that...

DeletedUser

ROTFL
Wince, I owe you a beer!

Anyway, more news on 1.30...

Duelers get another bonus, weeeeeeeeeeee!
You know when you duel those 5 NPCs - you see their dueling skills.
Well, now duelers can see the same tooltip with dueling skills on real players! Not just on NPCs, but on anyone. Awsome, right?
Duelers finally got a worhty bonus! Am I dreaming this?

Don't get excited. What dueler can see on a player are the skillpoints that player got from his equipment! Yes, you got that right. What any class can see already on player's profile, class dueler can now see both on the profile and in a tooltip. Dueler still can't see in the new tooltip players' total vigor, dodge, appearance, etc.

Unbelievable. IMO this can be described as even worse than the word fail.

Its abit not right.You can see only bonus from their clothes and it looks lik +gear bonus
Here is ONLY CLOTHES BONUS,thats why there is +(plus)
So you wont see real att-skill distibution at all
1291104393-clip-108kb.jpg

DeletedUser

Yea, I said just that. Dueler can now see itembonuses not only on the player's profile, but also on the tooltip. Other classes don't have that tooltip. Not just any tooltip. But an useless tooltip.

DeletedUser

Little note:

Belts can be purchased in the general store, pants in the tailor.

DeletedUser

Little note:

Belts can be purchased in the general store, pants in the tailor.

Any idea how thats gonna work Lincoln ? like if I have a general store fully build will i just get items at random added or will there be levels needed to be added to the shops ?

Thanks, inadvance Lincoln :)

DeletedUser

Any idea how thats gonna work Lincoln ? like if I have a general store fully build will i just get items at random added or will there be levels needed to be added to the shops ?

Thanks, inadvance Lincoln :)

I can't answer that. I think it will be like the guns: the pants will be random added at the shops.

DeletedUser

A blasphemy. What about all those builders who prayed before building a shop level hoping for better items based on the urban legend that is utterly wrong? ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

A blasphemy. What about all those builders who prayed before building a shop level hoping for better items based on the urban legend that is utterly wrong? ;)

Finally we put an end to that nasty rumor that praying doesnt matter it is completly random

lol hahaha big joke on yall :laugh:

DeletedUser

More news... Obviously, we finally got the health restoration "potion", but as such it's not available in shops as promised in The Roadmap thread.
Seems we'll just have to wait 1.30:
http://devblog.the-west.net/?m=20101201&lang=en

zet said:

… there are new items for 1.30 in the works …

Red cross on the first item? First aid bag? That one should heal wounds, right? That'd make it the most important item for fort fighters... Can't wait! :)

DeletedUser26406

.[URL="http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/ca7d71-1291130309.jpg"]Inventory[/URL]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/ca7d71-1291130309.jpgTelegrams

Status
Not open for further replies.