Dueling

DeletedUser

not the best wins but, it feels good. still cant wait til i am done with the reskill

Total health points
- 584 HP
Total health points
- 652 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 378 HP
Total health points
- 618 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $4 from MashDK

DeletedUser14006

Version 1.29 Proposed New features
  • An option to leave your weapon (melee) in the skull of your opponent causing instant death at the cost of the attacker losing their weapon.
  • New fort battle weapons including nuclear tipped pool cues and fart bombs.
Improvements
  • A dueling tutorial that displays all formulas.
  • Help button that actually shows you something informative.
Bugfixes

• Nuggets that were awarded to cut the transit time in half will be reimbursed if the process is canceled and better still they will be reimbursed at twice the price due to the audacity of innogames implementing such an atrocity.
  • The recent string of Miesta victories due to an apparent bug has been resolved, from now on the Good Guys: TW,SB,IC & Co. will regain their place in this world as the ultimate force :laugh:

DeletedUser

i never dueled him. i was never built to beat him. I am now, but he is gone. i dont know how long he held it but mashdk might hold it for awhile

DeletedUser41

Yeah, phonebook was a great player, even though i am proud to say in our 75 or so duels back in the day, he never beat me :)

p.s Great to see you back Roland.

DeletedUser544

Yeah, phonebook was a great player, even though i am proud to say in our 75 or so duels back in the day, he never beat me :)

p.s Great to see you back Roland.

whatsup old friend, glad to see you are still around these parts, patiently waiting for lvl99 cap to be removed eh? =)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 383 HP
Total health points
- 1326 HP
koxer passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $45 from koxer.

DeletedUser

man this guy is a beast

Total health points
- 671 HP
Total health points
- 1 HP
kingjamesg passes out. Roland Deschain wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Roland Deschain walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Lol king james either you suck or nothing else lol. Just kidding. Nice duel though

DeletedUser544

james wanted a fast trip home, he purposefully challenged me with his pillow equipped
doesn't reflect on his dueling skills

the fact is, there are plenty who come at me w/ every intention of winning, and have that same outcome happen to them; at least james was able to land a hit on me

DeletedUser

From Aries22's in-game profile:
Hall of Shame

D. Saint
reason(s); consistent unethical dueling
Haha! :) Not that long ago Aries's pipe was playing another tune:
I think I will move my tent over to WANTED , Im sure he will love the attention I can give :ph34r:

The moral of the story: If you can't walk the walk, you shouldn't talk the talk.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

From Aries22's in-game profile:
Haha! :) Not that long ago Aries's pipe was playing another tune:

The moral of the story: If you can't walk the walk, you shouldn't talk the talk.. ;)

Moral of that story, don't talk like an ass and you wont appear to be an ass.