Rank these towns/alliances in your opinion

DeletedUser22685

I wasn't even in this world back then. I've always know The Shadow City -SB- rather than The Shadow City. -TW- Rock Ridge and -TW- South Fork rather than Rock Ridge and South Fork. I believe Pasargad is now -SB- rather than LG (world is apparently unavailable so I can't check...). Lonesome Dove is Lonesome Dove -LD-. 0E0 has disappeared off the map, along with half of the towns Derek included.

Someone should make a new one :unsure:

DeletedUser

well, i can say i do remember a few of those towns way back with my first account i had. i remeber seeing 0e0 at the top of the ranking with all there other town.

as mentioned above most have disappeared.

DeletedUser22685

I think 0E0 were too busy watching Star Wars to concentrate on keeping their activity and organisation up :dry:

DeletedUser

its weird how though one day they were at the top and next nothing, and no one noticed

DeletedUser

cant remember when but i remember clicking on the rank 1 town with death star picture and oeo in its name.
and i left the west shortly after that then when i came back lots had changed

DeletedUser14006

cant remember when but i remember clicking on the rank 1 town with death star picture and oeo in its name.
and i left the west shortly after that then when i came back lots had changed

The main thing that changed was inno started ranking towns on other factors and not just alphabetical order :laugh:

DeletedUser41

The main thing that changed was inno started ranking towns on other factors and not just alphabetical order :laugh:

Yeah that was it, overnight all the 0E0 deathstar towns dropped off the charts and Shadow City went in at number 1 due to our duel points at the time.

Ranking by alphabetic order lmao, i forgot all about that. Explains why they looked so good first time round Tom :p

DeletedUser1121

actually with that name you would be on the third page..
try somethinig like 0000000000000000000000000 AAAA whatever

DeletedUser

the mystery of what happened to OEO is solved,

as soon as inno did the rankings OEO instantly collapsed.

The west news:
"today's story: how inno bought down OEO with one small feature, changing the ranks system"

DeletedUser22685

Haha, Inno must be the greatest alliance in the game. One click and an alliance came crashing down!

Red Falcon

The Top 5 Towns in World 1 by Red Falcon

1: OEO The Death Star
2: First IC Bank
3: Abandon Hope
4: Miesteas
5: Rock Ridge

DeletedUser544

abandon hope - some joined ETC, some joined SB, right?

0e0 Death Star - they've been dead since Midgin was banned; although they did enjoy a bit of an elevated role in things 6-8months ago I believe before starting to taper off again

DeletedUser

No family can compare to the Unholy Alliance in World 18. That family made up 1/3 of the entire world. The other 2/3 of the world was disgusted by their tribal hugging.

I remember that foulness. Haven't played TW since.