Builders vs Workers

• Thread starter DeletedUser15302
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

I ride up or gallop to the hotel size up my competition and start hitting them either from the top down or the bottom up.It does not matter if it's a builder or a soldier or a adventurer whatever the class I'm not biased if they are next and I can duel them that's what I do. I'm a equal opportunity dueler and you got to respect that or not but the more you cry the more I make you cry.

DeletedUser

I ride up or gallop to the hotel size up my competition and start hitting them either from the top down or the bottom up.It does not matter if it's a builder or a soldier or a adventurer whatever the class I'm not biased if they are next and I can duel them that's what I do. I'm a equal opportunity dueler and you got to respect that or not but the more you cry the more I make you cry.

Equal opportunity Dirt napper is much MUCH more like it infin.
If you are not" sleeping right now" you are "duel not possible for 48hrs".

So please spare us the I'm a baddie with a gun routine,
No ONE is buying it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser41

Well judging by the 25-26AP and whatever SP he has bought and the fact he will get the Belle Star soon, i think infiniti may have the last laugh.

I am assuming thats how many AP he has bought.

Level 40=40 dexterity
Kit wearing at time of rank checking gives 9 Dexterity
Dexterity rank states he has 75????

=Bought 26 AP excluding any from quests.

Not to mention any possibly bought in other areas not on the ranking. With this type of buying power, i am sure Infiniti will do as he has stated.

Bloody hell, am i working this out right....It would cost at least £4000-5000.00 English pounds to achieve this? i know 5 attributes costs £6.48 to buy the next 1, so thats £12.96 for att number 7, double that again and again and again......Anyone good at maths here? £6.48 to buy attribute number 6 is correct, just lazy to carry on working it out.

Edit: Must be something wrong here, there must be a ceiling where cost of buying AP stops, doubling the cost every attribute after number 5 would mean by AP number 25, that AP alone would cost you £3,397,386.24. i dont know how rich Infiniti is but my maths or knowledge of how much the cost goes up must be flawed...surely? it must cap at say 1000 nuggets which would make sense, still a lot of cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He may buy whatever he wants and rule the world of jobs and 1vs1 duels. He has the money and he has the opportunity to buy skills. He is not to blame, the decision to add this option in the game is not his.
But we'll see what happens in his team who didn't buy skills when it comes to fort fights. He'll buy himself a victory? Yea... Well... Some players can't be bought.

DeletedUser16628

yeah mr wild bill we are all as duelers well aware of the ninja builds by say level 30-40 that start to show up.We as duelers or @ least I do welcome the challenge if they are all easy what the hell fun is that right M8.Hey jesse that last ko from mith was with 200 or so hp and if you think that was anything but a ko by suicide then your more of an idiot than I thought.I have now leveled and I'm in position to get belle you bafoon and when I get back if your still awake you will be the 1 taking a dirt nap.Yes Realm I fear many of these loudmouths will pay for all the BS thrown my way as I will be loading up my offensive set.

DeletedUser41

I am totally neutral, i wish i could afford to buy that amount, would like to know what the cap is Infiniti on AP buying, just in case i hit the lottery :p

DeletedUser16628

I doubt they capped it I know I would not if it was my company/game.

DeletedUser15302

yeah mr wild bill we are all as duelers well aware of the ninja builds by say level 30-40 that start to show up.We as duelers or @ least I do welcome the challenge if they are all easy what the hell fun is that right M8.Hey jesse that last ko from mith was with 200 or so hp and if you think that was anything but a ko by suicide then your more of an idiot than I thought.I have now leveled and I'm in position to get belle you bafoon and when I get back if your still awake you will be the 1 taking a dirt nap.Yes Realm I fear many of these loudmouths will pay for all the BS thrown my way as I will be loading up my offensive set.

But for some reason you are still incapable of grasping the fact that this thread was not designed to warn or threaten duelers nor was it to debate the ethics of attacking workers it really was just to try and educate builders a little bit more in what they can do when dealing with people who don't care that they are attacking a player who has never attacked them and most likely never will.

DeletedUser22575

But for some reason you are still incapable of grasping the fact that this thread was not designed to warn or threaten duelers nor was it to debate the ethics of attacking workers it really was just to try and educate builders a little bit more in what they can do when dealing with people who don't care that they are attacking a player who has never attacked them and most likely never will.

and your post did an excellent job of that.

but workers don't want educated on this subject, they want crying towels instead.

DeletedUser

Just out of interes I calculated the amount of money neccessary to buy 25 AP.

In contrary to what some ppl say it doesn't double up it just adds 54 nuggets to each extra AP.

First ap = 54 second AP 108 third AP = 162 etc etc

25 ap would cost 1350 Nuggets

So it would cost about 26,87 Euro

Damn it startled me when ppl were saying 3 miljoen :)

DeletedUser

Just out of interes I calculated the amount of money neccessary to buy 25 AP.

In contrary to what some ppl say it doesn't double up it just adds 54 nuggets to each extra AP.

First ap = 54 second AP 108 third AP = 162 etc etc

25 ap would cost 1350 Nuggets

So it would cost about 26,87 Euro

Damn it startled me when ppl were saying 3 miljoen :)
25 times 54 is 1350...

DeletedUser

Duncan, to test your math... 25 AP, eh?
1*54+2*54+3*54+...+25*54=54*(1+2+3+4+5+...+25)
54*((25*26)/2)=54*325=17.750 NUGGETS

Since we get 1000 nuggets for 20€...
That's 20€*18=360€

God... For that amount of money I can get a lifetime subscription elsewhere.

George git your scumbag b*side to my town, now! :D

DeletedUser

Well judging by the 25-26AP and whatever SP he has bought and the fact he will get the Belle Star soon, i think infiniti may have the last laugh.

I am assuming thats how many AP he has bought.

Level 40=40 dexterity
Kit wearing at time of rank checking gives 9 Dexterity
Dexterity rank states he has 75????

=Bought 26 AP excluding any from quests.

Not to mention any possibly bought in other areas not on the ranking. With this type of buying power, i am sure Infiniti will do as he has stated.

Bloody hell, am i working this out right....It would cost at least £4000-5000.00 English pounds to achieve this? i know 5 attributes costs £6.48 to buy the next 1, so thats £12.96 for att number 7, double that again and again and again......Anyone good at maths here? £6.48 to buy attribute number 6 is correct, just lazy to carry on working it out.

Edit: Must be something wrong here, there must be a ceiling where cost of buying AP stops, doubling the cost every attribute after number 5 would mean by AP number 25, that AP alone would cost you £3,397,386.24. i dont know how rich Infiniti is but my maths or knowledge of how much the cost goes up must be flawed...surely? it must cap at say 1000 nuggets which would make sense, still a lot of cash.

George I was reffering to this post.

Oeps I made A mistake indeed. Forgat to add up wait a moment

17550 nuggets / 1000 = 17,5 * 19,90 = 348, 25 euro !

thnx for the comments!

DeletedUser41

My brain was screwed too, i just assumed it doubled everytime not added 54 nuggets.

3 million quid for an attribute, now that would of been something, glad it doesnt double in cost lol.

Still an expensive outlay.

DeletedUser16628

Nice work boys,It has been an entertaining thread to say the least.

DeletedUser

Same thing. No matter what you call yourself you are fair game and are going to be dueled.