Recommend

DeletedUser

Do you recommend this world? I see that this world is gaining players. Are there many fort battles a week? Are there good dueler? Are there many active players? I´m looking forward about joining this world. :) So tell me pls, if this world is good or not. :D cheers, Darth Maul.

DeletedUser

recommend: yes
fort battles: on average minimum one every day
duellers: world 1 has some of the best
active players: yes lots of them

conclusion: join

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks. Think I will join this world some day. :) World 12 is going down , its decreasing :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13636

World 1 is my favorite world out of the 5 worlds I play. :)

DeletedUser

World 1 will be always number one. From time to time when new worlds open - they become very active but then die off. World 1 is constantly running and will do so as it is ... world 1

DeletedUser

Yeah I would recomend leaving 12, one alliance controls it all so the only fort battles you mainly get are either practice battles or 1 sided fights.

DeletedUser

I´m already in, lvl 5 .;) Going to be adventurer this time.
Btw, Why are there so many ghost towns in this world? And BIG ghost towns?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41

Lack of activity, dont forget, this world has been going nearly 2 years now, nearly every single found a town spot has been taken.

It is still the best and one of the most active but of course it is a lot smaller now than it was. With all the new worlds and lack of lifting the level cap, people moved on.

Stick at it though, lots to be had here compared to other worlds, you get to speak to the old timers of the west.

We are all good people, even the bad ones like Lokiju and Tom :razz:

DeletedUser1121

Yeah and if you grow really fast, we might even come over and kick your behind a few times :)

DeletedUser

Heh heh.. Im on the same town as Spirit Warrior -TW-Fort fighter . :)

DeletedUser

I have never played world 1, but my opinion is that this is the best world. All other worlds are destined for a miserable death, while this one will always have a solid base of active players compared to the new ones. World 1 has almost 6,000 players who have done a fort battle at least once and are recorded in westforts. We are also not counting the people who simply chose to duel and quest.

DeletedUser

I have never played world 1, but my opinion is that this is the best world. All other worlds are destined for a miserable death, while this one will always have a solid base of active players compared to the new ones. World 1 has almost 6,000 players who have done a fort battle at least once and are recorded in westforts. We are also not counting the people who simply chose to duel and quest.

I noticed that..... W1 seems to be the only active world,all the other worlds I play on I can be weeks before you get any contact from other players. There is also a great community base. It is a shame some good names have left, but we still have a number from the golden oldies. World One is definitely the world you want to be playing on.

DeletedUser

World 10 is decent one as well, with lots of fort battles and stuff.

DeletedUser

World 10 is decent one as well, with lots of fort battles and stuff.

But it will die, then w11 and w12 will follow and so on. Every world is destined to fail, except w1. If World 1 dies, then the whole game is out.

DeletedUser

From the looks of it, I think that W10 will stay there for a while.

DeletedUser1121

Well, it could be because of the World Cup or the summer.. but i think W1 isn't getting any better lately. i mis the passion in the game and on the forum the last few weeks.

DeletedUser

I honestly think world 1 is the best of them all. It has whittled away most of the short lived players who just join for a bit then go, and has been left with a dedicated bunch of duellers/workers and adventurers who really like the world.

I play on most worlds and 1 is definitely my favourite, followed by 10.

JOIN US!