The fort battle for the wealthiest - bring back game balance

DeletedUser

Everyone should take part or is left out on the weak side.
Until and if developers decide to change things.

You are right,no matter what the system is we got to participate or be left behind as we can't compete unless we play,no matter if we agree with the rules or not.

If this turns out to be what was intended and is deemed not to be exploitation or a broken feature then i am still wanting to be competitive so what ever system they have set up I'll be there.

I am just saying this whole thing has a bad smell to it and should have been done better that this imo, that's all.

DeletedUser10707

And how was this figured out??? Who in their right mind brings massive amounts of money with them to a fort fight?? Every time I hear something secretive about this game, it sounds like someone on the inside decided to reveal it. I am sorry. Hernando's sword was not figured out through trial an error. That is what ticks me off still to this day.

DeletedUser16806

This didn't take genius to figure out, just took a mistake. We were already organizing battles designed to have no more than 1 or 2 people survive on World 3 targeting the $4600 price tag of key 3. They just took it one step further on the Polish server, might have even been an accidental observation by someone who forgot to bank.

DeletedUser

This didn't take genius to figure out, just took a mistake. We were already organizing battles designed to have no more than 1 or 2 people survive on World 3 targeting the $4600 price tag of key 3. They just took it one step further on the Polish server, might have even been an accidental observation by someone who forgot to bank.

LOL no, it was organized on the world forum of world four there, including a poll to pick the leader of the battle. It wasn't a coincidence at all. ;)

DeletedUser16806

LOL no, it was organized on the world forum of world four there, including a poll to pick the leader of the battle. It wasn't a coincidence at all. ;)

You misunderstand me. I'm not referring to the first battle that produced lots of shiny weapons, but rather the incident that inspired that battle.

DeletedUser

You misunderstand me. I'm not referring to the first battle that produced lots of shiny weapons, but rather the incident that inspired that battle.

Ah, ok. :)

Well, it were german players who found out how it worked at first; I don't know how they did it either...

DeletedUser

I'd love to know broad public opinion about this. Yesterday have sent a request to mods for poll.

DeletedUser

I'd love to know broad public opinion about this. Yesterday have sent a request to mods for poll.

You won't get a broad public opinion from a forum poll I'm afraid...

The absolute majority of the players don't check the forums.

DeletedUser

But basically, I have to join the battle with like 10k and DIE so in the same time some other dude can find something worth 10k+?

It I survive then my money doesn't effect anything right?

DeletedUser8627

But basically, I have to join the battle with like 10k and DIE so in the same time some other dude can find something worth 10k+?

It I survive then my money doesn't effect anything right?

Basically yes.

Then you need to arrange with the players that got the nice item to do the same and die so you can get something nice out of the battle.

DeletedUser

Then when this is found out I'm a bit pissed.. Not because someone is making arrangements to get cool stuff (because it isn't easy to get anything), but because most regular people comes with nothing in their pockets. And that means I can't get anything worthy. Better could be that you can get more valuable items when gaining more exp in battle.

DeletedUser

I dont like the idea of a collective money-pool because its designed to make people arrange fortbattles. I think It would have been better if every player had its on moneypool. Example:

I have $10k on me, and if I find something I find something valuable.

not:

I have $10k on me, I die and loose all my money and Bill who didnt bring a penny gets a fancy weapon without effort.

DeletedUser

I got to be modest with that :razz: Give you initials Hs and D

DeletedUser

Still it should count in your fighting abilities not your awesome power of surviving the battle behind stockpile.

DeletedUser

Is there any official opinion of the admins or devs at the treaty battles today?
This is acceptable? Does this violate the interests of other unengaged players?

DeletedUser544

seriously, all the complaining about this being "unfair"
how on earth is it unfair to anyone?

we have been trying to find out how to get those guns since the west began over 2years ago
and now it is finally discovered, and what, because all of the newer players don't have the money or ability to get into these fort battles, they just want it shut down for everyone?

are these the same players who are all for the new updates, and all for the game being changed to better cater and appeal to them? the same players who don't see anything wrong with the lvl99 cap? and now, once someone figures out something that lvl99 capped players can actually DO with their time, these players are the first to call it cheating and unfair

you all need to stop whining and being so selfish and short sighted
yeah, a lvl50 player who can't even wield precise army revolver shouldn't have to put in any extra amount of effort to find Wyatt Earp's Buntline as a lvl99 player who is willing to risk $10-20k in order to have a RANDOMIZED CHANCE to find a special item? if that's the case, then every higher level job is also "unfair" and "cheating" too, isn't it. is ambushing stagecoach (a 90+% luck job) cheating because you have to put in the work and effort to rise through the levels before you can have enough labor points to do the job?

the really ridiculous thing is, all of you lower leveled players arent excluded from anything
you could arrange your own battles; and yeah it would take longer to get money together, lower level jobs = less money, but the point is, there is NOTHING stopping any of you from having the same randomized chance, stemming from the same effort and work in the game, as any other player in the game

so can we please stop all this talk of "we have to find some way to get this changed" for god's sake, I finally have something to do now in this game, Inno please do not take this away from us older players

Last edited by a moderator: