Fort battles - signing up

DeletedUser

yallz, sorry about "creeping you out" with that pronoun above. I thought i might be summarizing what others might be thinking.

I agree with you now that i realize you are usually offline for the battles.
It would be convenient for an offline fighter to be able to set himself up and, well, go offline.

The "little problem" here is that one must set the trip which can take several hours, and then come back online again in order to choose which side to be on and where to stand.

I myself have not attended (iow "missed") some battles as an offliner because of the need to come back online hours later just to set myself up to be you all's meatshield.
It should be easier for me to be your meatshield.

DeletedUser

Good to see youve come to the DARK SIDE! :ph34r:

And id be glad to have you as my meatsheild any day(heaven knows i need one!)

DeletedUser5597

This is once again a TEST BATTLE.
PLEASE, do not come to attack or defend

All players will be EXCLUDED

Look at the fort battle in w5 and tell me if this isn't arranged. Moderator, I want bans and that fort to be given away.

DeletedUser16806

Look at the fort battle in w5 and tell me if this isn't arranged. Moderator, I want bans and that fort to be given away.

Settle down Sally. You can't ban people for things that haven't been forbidden.

DeletedUser

Not sure if they can just take away the fort but your right in that push battles should be just as illegal as push duels, though i dont see why push battles are needed as you can hand over a fort free of charge.