Responses to reputation messages ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not concerned about wekek.
In fact, I'm glad it's around. It gave me inspiration for "kekew".

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 27-05-2010 12:31 PM kekew
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Well doesnt wekek qualify as spam?
Umm, no.

Forum Rules: "Spam and off topic comments will be deleted. This includes comments such as “In before Lock” and one word posts. If you wish to let the poster know you approve or disapprove of their post, please use the reputation system."

In other words, if you're inclined to spam, use the reputation system. Why? Because it has a built-in limiter, in that you're only able to pose a rep to the same person once every 10+ reps, and you're limited to only 10 reps a day (at least that's what I think the settings are presently). More importantly, it serves to remove spam out of the public arena and bring it into a private scene. Even more important, the rep system has no bearing on anything, in that it is merely a sometimes welcome, but otherwise private, distraction in the forums that actually serves to provide more public discussion. Finally, dudes, who cares? If you get all bent out of shape over it, you're giving them power over you, they're not taking it away. It's you, voluntarily handing over your personal control to a total stranger. How logical is that?

DeletedUser

[green] The Rusty Peacemaker... 30-05-2010 07:01 PM by the power of grey skull, we must have a grave yard, and that dued head on a plate with a side dish of salad ~TBP
[green] Rate the avatar above... 29-05-2010 04:07 AM Boom Boom Calam, Green Rep and Spam, anonymous I am
[green] Responses to reputation... 30-05-2010 08:52 PM I was thinking earlier.. that sometimes I go into spasm onsg dkjhbdgiub dfgjkbdfk xchhdsssfb hjfbgxfbkvkxc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11019

reputation_pos.gif
A question of great... 31-05-2010 07:34 PM rofl at killing someone for beer.
its true, even for odd things, one girl wanted to kill her twin sister , so she could use her ID papers and her passposrt..
reputation_pos.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 31-05-2010 06:25 PM Boom Boom Calam, Green Rep and Spam, anonymous I am
no your not, it sez who you are on your profile, but not to worry i wont reveal your true identity.
reputation_balance.gif
Bible Answers 31-05-2010 06:35 AM
words of wisdom maybe
reputation_neg.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 31-05-2010 01:29 AM tweet tweet
its that nugget aint it?,,,time for the deep fat frier for you my little yellow friend, fry fry fry !
reputation_pos.gif
Active Roleplayers and... 30-05-2010 10:12 PM Boom Boom Cabam! Green rep and spam, anonymous I am!
you havs a side kick too?
reputation_neg.gif
The Justin Michael Show 26-05-2010 12:08 AM Unbanned already?
no mr brownie, i was given another week as a tactical plan, because last time you cried when i explained your actual accumulated worth throughout your vast history and military ability and still live with your mum.
reputation_neg.gif
Responses to reputation... 20-05-2010 09:03 PM wekek
gremlins huh? read the wekek conspiracy, do not feed after midnight ..im cooking something up right now.
reputation_balance.gif
Forts AI 08-05-2010 12:47 PM
yes, i go blank about it too
reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 07-05-2010 12:17 PM kiwi! -turda
thanx, nice to see a good rep "sound" thats kinda cute, not some odd double jointed laugh at ya, but im afraid the wekek creature has become to powerfull, you may need the magic sword
reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 07-05-2010 11:01 AM Need to give out some rep so I can give it to Diggo ~futurama
thanx again, but i think he has had enough

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity who is Mr G ?
:D you know why I am asking

hmm actually I think I know :p

DeletedUser11019

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 31-05-2010 10:26 PM Dear friends, it may seem, that the green rep spammer needs another scheme, for he has ran out of things to say, please post your ideas on the “Responses to Rep” and I shall use them one day. Anonymous.

well, he/she needs a cape. a side kick animal of some sort, maybe a cat or a mouse, and he/she also needs a secret lair or hide out so they can plot and scheme green "super green"

reputation_neg.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 31-05-2010 09:28 PM Bugger off!
and who would this one be:) ? mr brownie the very unfunny coz he took too many jelly and now cant even speak for himself , and you know what they say, king for a day, fool for a life time.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
reputation_pos.gif
Erase Justin Bieber... 31-05-2010 09:26 PM Dear friends, it may seem, that the green rep spammer needs another scheme, for he has ran out of things to say, please post your ideas on the “Responses to Rep” and I shall use them one day. Anonymous.
reputation_pos.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 31-05-2010 08:28 PM WEKEK! ;)
reputation_pos.gif
Erase Justin Bieber... 31-05-2010 07:05 PM lol he looks even more ridiculous than I thought ~turda
reputation_pos.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 31-05-2010 06:36 PM I know it's you :)
reputation_pos.gif
Duel Converter 31-05-2010 05:29 PM i love boxxy
reputation_pos.gif
Erase Justin Bieber... 28-05-2010 07:12 PM -Justin Bieber
reputation_pos.gif
Happy Days! Oooh Happy... 28-05-2010 01:26 PM this rep would be red if you wouldnt have boxxy as avatar
reputation_pos.gif
Erase Justin Bieber... 28-05-2010 12:50 AM (rofl) - seriously funny. -Betsy
reputation_pos.gif
Erase Justin Bieber... 27-05-2010 07:51 PM
reputation_pos.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 25-05-2010 05:40 PM it's you......it's you......... you are dehh wiki guy............................................... ..................balls........................... ......................wikikwiwkwiwkwiwkwiwkwwifres h!
reputation_pos.gif
Is the Olympics for... 23-05-2010 02:13 PM I approve
reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 21-05-2010 04:58 AM I approve
reputation_pos.gif
Wekek-a conspiracy 20-05-2010 08:02 PM wekek

Code Green.

I can't make out whether I'm the Wiki guy or Wekek guy.

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 31-05-2010 09:18 PM Dear friends, it may seem, that the green rep spammer needs another scheme, for he has ran out of things to say, please post your ideas on the “Responses to Rep” and I shall use them one day. Anonymous.
reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 31-05-2010 06:31 PM wasn't meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh no spasm/lgr lnsdbgdg;;dlfnl nldnnbncxnb d jdofbnxlncvbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndflcb'nx all better! :) uh ortflkgn ; c ncv b

Status
Not open for further replies.