Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14029

That was the only way for them to get back a Large Fort >.<
At that time they have nothing to lose anyway.

DeletedUser

Again - no skill in taking small forts where the majority of folk are offline :nowink:

Try launching a large fort attack once in a while, as I recall you have not been too sucessful in that area - the only large fort you have was taken by way of multi attack.

also to add on what pro100 said, its tactics to initiate lots of battles, streches the forces out what the enemy has, and can possibly nearly double the chance of success.

also i don't see -TW- expanding that much any more, yeah there attacking forts,but they just seem to have stopped growing,

DeletedUser14006

You should have your own thread titled 'Toms Top Tips' :)

Oh wait, now I know where I have seen you before!

2ish5aa.jpg

DeletedUser

there were a couple of small fort battles, (recent ones) which were one on one..
where there was a significant no. of online defenders, but attackers perished.
(remember lokiju? where u were leading however u delayed in mounting the walls/towers, inspite of roland & ors feeling strongly feeling otherwise)

To successfully mount a good defense requires a load of online defenders, also a GOOD generale, which is why ratings are to be given ASAP, so the caps can given.

Which is why the green river, was easily taken over.

DeletedUser

Neo - i agree with mot thing you say but... if it so easy and simple and insignificant - why havent you made such an attack?
Its easy to find forts with unfinished towers, no generals to rank and to lead. Out of my head i can name at least 2 right now.
In addition - you have so many people - it would certainly be easy to find full fort of onliners for your attack of such small fort.

DeletedUser

Thanks to derek and his amazing idea, its tom paris's top tips:
today's top tip:
"don't climb walls when your told not too"

that's it for top tips today!
:)

DeletedUser544

The highlight of today was watching Roland run away from the soldier tower in a desperate attempt to stay alive! Sorry about that!

oh hahaha its pretty easy to talk crap to someone when they are banned, isn't it? I notice you have gone around and taken a shot at every post I had made, while I was banned.

I'm glad I provided you some entertainment in my death. the fact of the matter is, there was no "desperate attempt" to stay alive
I chose to stay and hold the soldier tower for as long as I possibly could; to absorb more shots and give my friends a better chance. so if you want to try to ridicule me for doing that, and having the grit to hold my position (unlike many who ignore orders and just fight fort battles for their own selves), then you are welcome to point it out as much as you want
I'm proud of the way I died
I at least die "well", which isn't something that can be said for you, little girl

DeletedUser

that is so funny, i invite all to watch miss sarajeva(man/woman) do a fort battle. watch it run away

DeletedUser

The so loved by all [sarcasm]resistance[/sarcasm] started taking forts from neutral towns now? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]DSG[ sarcasm] .................love it :)

tom paris's to tip:
Listen to what your told on chat, otherwise your more likely to drop on the floor and wake up in a hotel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

The so loved by all [sarcasm]resistance[/sarcasm] started taking forts from neutral towns now? :rolleyes:

Hmm, i think you are reffering to the battle at armenia new-bargoed.
This was my mistake. I initiated without checking the full list of allies.
i got a bit carried away when i saw a fort that could need some help getting build and i thought why not take it..

Well atleast i got a quick ride home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.