Dueling

DeletedUser544

lol nice wins DSG
send that camper to a new campsite, preferably one that thinks outhouses constitute "facilities"

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 239 HP

Total health points
- 1014 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $37 from DSG.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 239 HP

Total health points
- 1014 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $37 from DSG.

LOL, you are fast posting it here. Congrats :razz:

I did better than I expected since I am not specced for defensive dueling anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 953 HP

Total health points
- 867 HP bigpopa wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $90 from phonebook.

arghhhh..

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 319 HP

Total health points
- 105 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. phonebook did not carry any cash and Roland Deschain walks away without taking any money.

double arghhh...

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1317 HP

Total health points
- 10 HP mohals wins the duel and gains 228 experience points. Neo-quick did not carry any cash and mohals walks away without taking any money.

mohals attacks... lol... fort equipment sure is bad for dueling..

DeletedUser14029

Neo Quick, duel me again next time when I am in my dueling set. I want to try again now that I modified by dueling stats a bit again :)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1317 HP

Total health points
- 10 HP mohals wins the duel and gains 228 experience points. Neo-quick did not carry any cash and mohals walks away without taking any money.

mohals attacks... lol... fort equipment sure is bad for dueling..
im sorry dude, im in vacation mode, im there for a while, wanted to attack miss sarajevo but she were in the battle, i attacked you and bogy instead then headed to skaribas but he was already KOed.
Code:
[report=3143679906c612b65d]Duel: mohals vs. Neo-quick[/report]
[report=31436985e90c82e8fc]Duel: mohals vs. Bogy[/report]

DeletedUser544

some recent challenges that came my way
Total health points
- 168 HP

Total health points
- 178 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $15 from MashDK.

Total health points
- 641 HP

Total health points
- 871 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $54 from skaribas.

No hit

Total health points
- 337 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and Roland Deschain walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

im sorry dude, im in vacation mode, im there for a while, wanted to attack miss sarajevo but she were in the battle, i attacked you and bogy instead then headed to skaribas but he was already KOed.
Code:
[report=3143679906c612b65d]Duel: mohals vs. Neo-quick[/report]
[report=31436985e90c82e8fc]Duel: mohals vs. Bogy[/report]

And you have been asleep for what 6 hours since I saw Neo's post on the forum and headed to your town.

No matter.. I dunno what he has done recently but he's been losing quite badly, I havent respecc'd at all of late and for a while he was beating me when he attacked with 180 appearence.

Total health points
- 346 HP

Total health points
- 1023 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Jesus... I just wanted to take the ko express but I didnt realise this guy sucks so much
Total health points
- 31 HP

Total health points
- 70 HP turda wins the duel, gains 103 experience points and steals $431 from ajabd.

now I have to walk cus I will lose the money if I ko myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 279 HP

Total health points
- 861 HP phonebook wins the duel and gains 203 experience points. mohals did not carry any cash and phonebook walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 388 HP

Total health points
- 502 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. mohals did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 97 HP

Total health points
- 198 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 314 experience points and steals $211 from guapechanger.

DeletedUser

And you have been asleep for what 6 hours since I saw Neo's post on the forum and headed to your town.
Avoiding losing HP before dueling Phonebook and gaining the HP i lost to dorup.
Total health points
- 388 HP

Total health points
- 502 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. mohals did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.
Congrats, you are 4 levels higher, if i had those 12 skills i would increase my tactics, maybe this might change the result.Anyway see you when im back again.

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 377 HP

Total health points
- 170 HP phonebook passes out. bigpopa wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $95 from phonebook.

triple arghhhh..

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 381 HP
Total health points
- 1449 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 294 experience points and steals $15 from Codect.