Fort Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i really would like to see fort stores! when will they be implemented?
I don't play beta, any of you got an idea??

I already recieved 3 reps for this thread already :)
for the negative one: i did read the whole post and i never said you called him names.

No, it's not sure at all, it's not even sure if it will ever be implemented. First the devs need to think of something to make them special enough. Selling special items in it would just make them like regular shops, which isn't what they want to do with it. :)

And for the record: I didn't gave you (red) rep. :)
I almost never hand out red rep.

DeletedUser

I leave my name with my reps ^_^

I honestly think they're never going to make fort stores though, just my opinion.

Reactions: DSG

DeletedUser544

I LOVE YOU :D

the feeling is very much NOT mutual

Really awesome how you wasted so much time replying to my extremely long post, and thank you very much for this hilarious reply... It's really amusing :razz:

yeah, well your extremely long post was just a reply to mine
so I could say the same thing: "really awesome how you wasted so much time replying to my extremely long post"

here is the funny thing; you wanted to go head to head and do a point by point argument against me
I responded and dissected your argument in the most embarrassing of ways, so that everyone can see that you have NOTHING to say other then that in your OPINION, I am misbehaving. but you aren't a mod, so nobody cares what you think
and now you are done; thanks for wasting all our time. yes my post was long; but your two mindless responses were longer and at least i take the time to make a clear and rational argument

For the record, your forum account is only about one month older than mine. You should do a little research before you start calling people noobs and losers and trolls or whatever. Just reading my sig would've been enough.

for the RECORD, you cannot do math
because the difference between September 2008 and December 2009 is FIFTEEN (15) months
that is ONE and THREE TWELFTH YEARS
1 3/12 years
1.25 years
that is how much older my FORUM account is then yours

It's just ridiculous by the way, how you are pretending to know better how InnoGames should be running it's business. I think they know what they're doing, they know very well how to make people pay for their games.

no see you need to stop lying and putting words in my mouth
I never pretended I know better how Inno should be running their business
my ENTIRE issue is that Inno are running their "BUSINESS" just a little too well, and forgetting about the players that made that game popular

And, yes, I'll say it again, NOTHING was ever promised. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And even if they did, you still would stand somewhere. They're the bosses. And please don't start complaining about how that would'nt be an argument; it's just an obvious fact.

blah blah blah blah
you are pathetic
"is too" "is not" "is too" "is not"
seriously man
they were promised. before you even played. you weren't around; piss off

Well, maybe that's because he's just ridiculous. He doesn't seem to understand that nothing he says will make the devs change their plans.
Or maybe because of his childish rude language.
Or maybe because he calls everyone noobs, without even knowing who he's calling a noob, and if that person really is a noob.
Or maybe because he doesn't seem to understand the usefullness of forts.
Or maybe because he's just irritating.

I'm still waiting to see the first valid argument from him.

Apart from that, his posts always are worth a good laugh. :D

once again, all I can read when I see your posts is "blah blah whine whine I'm a noob I'm worthless I suck blah blah blah"
you are a noob
you are also a troll and a brown-noser
deal with it
a good percentage of the population are
so you'll have plenty of friends
now once again, I will ask
if you CONTINUE TO PERSIST with replying to me
MAKE A POINT about the topic in question
criticizing me for how I post is NOT on topic and it is NOT a point
because I don't like how you post; that's MY OPINION
and your opinion of how I post is YOUR OPINION
I can't believe I am having to explain this to you seriously how old are you? were you alive in the 80s? the 90s? go play with your other noobs and stop trying to shout me down son; because it ain't gonna work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

because the difference between September 2008 and December 2009 is FIFTEEN (15) months
that is ONE and ONE FIFTEENTH YEARS
1 1/15 years
1.06777 years

Well, 1 and 3/12 years

Or 1 and 1/4 years

or 1.25 years ;)

DeletedUser

the feeling is very much NOT mutual

yeah, well your extremely long post was just a reply to mine
so I could say the same thing: "really awesome how you wasted so much time replying to my extremely long post"

here is the funny thing; you wanted to go head to head and do a point by point argument against me
I responded and dissected your argument in the most embarrassing of ways, so that everyone can see that you have NOTHING to say other then that in your OPINION, I am misbehaving. but you aren't a mod, so nobody cares what you think
and now you are done; thanks for wasting all our time. yes my post was long; but your two mindless responses were longer and at least i take the time to make a clear and rational argument

that is ONE and ONE FIFTEENTH YEARS
1 1/15 years
1.06777 years

no see you need to stop lying and putting words in my mouth
I never pretended I know better how Inno should be running their business
my ENTIRE issue is that Inno are running their "BUSINESS" just a little too well, and forgetting about the players that made that game popular

blah blah blah blah
you are pathetic
"is too" "is not" "is too" "is not"
seriously man
they were promised. before you even played. you weren't around; piss off

once again, all I can read when I see your posts is "blah blah whine whine I'm a noob I'm worthless I suck blah blah blah"
you are a noob
you are also a troll and a brown-noser
deal with it
a good percentage of the population are
so you'll have plenty of friends
now once again, I will ask
if you CONTINUE TO PERSIST with replying to me
MAKE A POINT about the topic in question
criticizing me for how I post is NOT on topic and it is NOT a point
because I don't like how you post; that's MY OPINION
and your opinion of how I post is YOUR OPINION
I can't believe I am having to explain this to you seriously how old are you? were you alive in the 80s? the 90s? go play with your other noobs and stop trying to shout me down son; because it ain't gonna work

Too bad.. :sad:

Hmm, I am still waiting to see your first clear and rational argument. :p
For the record, your acting like an extreme dumbass. I'll say it again: read my sig. ;)
And I'll repeat this once more: my (real) forum account is registered only a few month after yours. You don't know anything about me, and yet you still keep calling me a noob. Now that's called ingorance. And noobishness. :D

Seriously, don't start telling my you didn't say InnoGames was doing it's marketing completely wrong, or do you want me to go quote your post?
Not that I would if you asked me too, but anyway, you get what I'm saying...

Well, I did make a point several times, but you seem to neglect that part of my posts for some weird reason. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I do realise that my opinion is my opinion, but thanks anyway for making that even more clear to me, now I'll certainly remember! :D

I'm not your son by the way, YOU SHOULD have NOTICED THAT already BECAUSE my writing STYLE IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN YOURS NOOB TRRRRROL NOOB LOSER PATHETIC!! thats no ARRRGUMENT BY THE WAY, DO you call THAT an argument? WHAT IS that supposed TO MEAN, seriously?!!!!! [insert "NOOB"] x 200
Etc. ...

Please man, don't stop posting, I'm loving it. :D

DeletedUser

Is anyone even reading these full page posts anymore?

I get into the first few lines and see "My forum account is X months older than yours! That means I'm right and you're not!" - or something equally idiotic and know what the rest says without reading it... some mixture of "noob, brown nose, troll" (rinse, repeat).

Guess what Roland? My forum account is older than yours, does that mean - by your own logic - that I get to tell you what you get to write in the forums? Nope. It means nothing.

***insert noob/troll/brownie comment here***

On topic...

The question of fort stores being implemented has been answered many times over in this thread, can someone please shut this down? It's become ugly enough.

DeletedUser

I get into the first few lines and see "My forum account is X months older than yours! That means I'm right and you're not!" - or something equally idiotic and know what the rest says without reading it... some mixture of "noob, brown nose, troll" (rinse, repeat).

Guess what Roland? My forum account is older than yours, does that mean - by your own logic - that I get to tell you what you get to write in the forums? Nope. It means nothing.

***insert noob/troll/brownie comment here***

On topic...

The question of fort stores being implemented has been answered many times over in this thread, can someone please shut this down? It's become ugly enough.

Exactly. It indeed is completely useless to complain about this since devs won't change their plans... But yeah, it's fun having fun with Roland you know. :D :p

DeletedUser3543

Yet, conversely you can prove that they HAVEN'T added them yet....

Here is the red rep response I got....

Link me a promise of shut the hell up. Can't can you. Pathetic. Sq

Squirly, it doesn't even make any sense....

DeletedUser

Here is the red rep response I got....

Link me a promise of shut the hell up. Can't can you. Pathetic. Sq

Squirly, it doesn't even make any sense....

That was in response to your red rep... Fort shops WERE promised in last years roadmap, and have not been delivered! It is not for us to decide what to put in them, as presumably the devs would have thought of this before they promised them.... MrG

Since you lack the comprehensive skills to work out the typo I'll throw you a bone. Replace f with r. There's only one f in that sentence so it shouldn't be too difficult for even you. I will proofread more carefully from now on so thanks for pointing it out.
But you still can't do it can you? Can't provide a link or differentiate between what does and doesn't constitute a promise.

DeletedUser3543

But you still can't do it can you? Can't provide a link or differentiate between what does and doesn't constitute a promise.

Here you go, it seems to be pretty much accepted by all of the older players that fort shops WOULD be introduced with FORTS!

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=23284&highlight=fort+shops

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=18667&highlight=fort+shops

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=21467&highlight=fort+shops

Denisero's FORT GUIDE!!!! said:
Members (from all towns including the founding town).
Sleep in the barracks
Donate to the resource stock and fort treasury
See the progress on construction and items needed
Construct in the fort
Shop in the fort shops (once these are implemented)
Defend the fort from attack
See the town log
See all towns and members that belong to the fort

Hopefully this is enough for you to stop your continual whining about show me the proof that fort shops were promised or it didn't happen! If they weren't promised, how come they made it into the official / unofficial fort guide?

DeletedUser

Ahh, the older player mis-direction again. But just because people, older or not, think something will happen doesn't make it a promise by the devs that it WILL happen WHEN these people THINK it should happen. Do you understand this? I can reasonably understand why they would think this but that DOESN'T make it a promise in any form.

Hopefully this is enough for you to stop your continual whining about show me the proof that fort shops were promised or it didn't happen! If they weren't promised, how come they made it into the official / unofficial fort guide?

Denisero is a player, not a dev so how is his guide a promise by the devs?
Even in the 'guide' he states"Once these are implemented" Where in any of those threads does it say that forts will definitely happen on any certain date or time? Because they haven't been implemented yet doesn't mean they won't and does not constitute a broken promise, do you understand that?
I understand the frustration, I really do. But don't go confusing frustration with facts. And the fact remains that at no time in my knowledge OR your links has anyone in development promised that fort stores would happen at a certain time or date.
So try to marginalize my points by calling them whines all you like. Call me a noob and tell me how you don't care what I think when you can't refute what I have posted but facts are facts and all your ranting and stomping your feet won't change them.

DeletedUser544

NO, SCREW THIS
MisterGadilf just spent his time going through and finding SEVERAL forum threads that prove exactly what myself and the other old players have been saying

Sqirly, Lobo, beaverbeaverbever, you all need to shut the hell up right now
had any of you read those posts that he took the time to find (I know none of you did because you are all trolls who only care only about fighting and insulting people) you would see that it was PROMISED by Inno
it was PROMISED to such an extent that there were threads discussing what would be in the fort shops, strategies to be used, and all sorts of OTHER preparation for them to come out with the forts
it is VERY clear if you read those threads
just because you noob trolls don't care about any of this, doesn't mean you have a right to continue polluting this thread with your complete crap
NOT ONLY were none of you around playing the game at this time (so how on earth would you know?), but when the actual PROOF is posted right in your face, you all just refuse to read it and deny it

so once again, the three of you, PISS OFF
you are WRONG
they WERE promised
it's that simple.
other people have a right to have and express THEIR opinion without getting shouted down by the 3 of you lamebrains
go piss off seriously I am so sick of you little trolls.

Too bad.. :sad:

Hmm, I am still waiting to see your first clear and rational argument. :p
For the record, your acting like an extreme dumbass. I'll say it again: read my sig. ;)

you can resort to swear words if you want
I made a very clear and rational argument, supported by facts and proof
you, on the other hand, are obviously not that smart
go piss yourself little boy

And I'll repeat this once more: my (real) forum account is registered only a few month after yours. You don't know anything about me, and yet you still keep calling me a noob. Now that's called ingorance. And noobishness. :D

no I very clearly showed that your account is 15 months "newer" then mine. please learn mathematics
if you have some other forum profile, I haven't seen it.

well obviously you are; and you feel the need to post still. so you answered your own question; so why ask it?

once again dude, TAKE THE TIME TO READ before you reply
seriously why is that so hard; you feel you have a right to just dump your garbage responses onto this thread without having to read what came before you? I am sick of this crap. TAKE THE TIME TO READ before you hit reply is that so hard?
the only reason we got talking about "forum accounts" is I made the point that so far, of the 3-5 people who have taken HUGE issue to what I said (and have every right to say), most of them have only been playing this game since the latter half of 2009 or 2010; in essence, the only people who are trying to shout me down are NOOBS

guess what? you are obviously not very smart because that is NEVER what I said
in fact, YOU and squirly and beaverbeaverbever and the rest of the noob dog pack are trying to get ME to SHUT UP, aren't you
I never said ANYTHING about whether you guys could post about the updates
the ENTIRE REASON this argument is happening is because YOU all think YOU have the right to tell ME to shut up, because you don't like my complaints
well TOO bad
now go piss off and have a bad day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Denisero is a player, not a dev so how is his guide a promise by the devs?
Even in the 'guide' he states"Once these are implemented"

I wasn't sure whether you were just acting a little bit simple before, but now my mind has been made up for me!

Why is it do you think, that Denisero put the qualifier 'once they are implemented' into that guide? Do you think it was because :

a. There had previously been a discussion about fort shops being in forts, but we were - at that time - still waiting for them to be implemented, as promised.

or

b. Denisero thought it would be a great idea to develop a fort guide and then just randomly make stuff up that he would like to see implemented into the game, adding the proviso 'once they are implemented' as an enormous hint to the developers as to what he'd like to have developed next - after all that guide is literally plastered in those things?

DeletedUser544

exactly the guide doesn't say "if they are implemented"
it says "once they are implemented"
which implies that they are being currently "implemented"

if you go look at the original help file (from back in the day), it listed fort shops and forts as part of the game before they even were
they were promised in this game from DAY ONE, before there was even the concept of roadmaps
they were assumed to be in the game already by many players who joined the west originally
and then we found out they weren't implemented yet (implying a PROMISE that they were being implemented) and we all HUNG AROUND until forts came out in 2009
and then no fort shops magically
when all along forts and fort shops were presented as the SAME feature meaning that if one was implemented, the other would be

I just can't believe even in the face of irrefutable proof in multiple forum threads, these noobs will still sit there and whine and complain that it "wasn't a promise" and tell US to shut up

DeletedUser

NO, SCREW THIS
MisterGadilf just spent his time going through and finding SEVERAL forum threads that prove exactly what myself and the other old players have been saying

Sqirly, Lobo, beaverbeaverbever, you all need to shut the hell up right now
had any of you read those posts that he took the time to find (I know none of you did because you are all trolls who only care only about fighting and insulting people) you would see that it was PROMISED by Inno
it was PROMISED to such an extent that there were threads discussing what would be in the fort shops, strategies to be used, and all sorts of OTHER preparation for them to come out with the forts
it is VERY clear if you read those threads
just because you noob trolls don't care about any of this, doesn't mean you have a right to continue polluting this thread with your complete crap
NOT ONLY were none of you around playing the game at this time (so how on earth would you know?), but when the actual PROOF is posted right in your face, you all just refuse to read it and deny it

so once again, the three of you, PISS OFF
you are WRONG
they WERE promised
it's that simple.
other people have a right to have and express THEIR opinion without getting shouted down by the 3 of you lamebrains
go piss off seriously I am so sick of you little trolls.

you can resort to swear words if you want
I made a very clear and rational argument, supported by facts and proof
you, on the other hand, are obviously not that smart
go piss yourself little boy

no I very clearly showed that your account is 15 months "newer" then mine. please learn mathematics
if you have some other forum profile, I haven't seen it.

well obviously you are; and you feel the need to post still. so you answered your own question; so why ask it?
[/LEFT]

once again dude, TAKE THE TIME TO READ before you reply
seriously why is that so hard; you feel you have a right to just dump your garbage responses onto this thread without having to read what came before you? I am sick of this crap. TAKE THE TIME TO READ before you hit reply is that so hard?
the only reason we got talking about "forum accounts" is I made the point that so far, of the 3-5 people who have taken HUGE issue to what I said (and have every right to say), most of them have only been playing this game since the latter half of 2009 or 2010; in essence, the only people who are trying to shout me down are NOOBS

guess what? you are obviously not very smart because that is NEVER what I said
in fact, YOU and squirly and beaverbeaverbever and the rest of the noob dog pack are trying to get ME to SHUT UP, aren't you
I never said ANYTHING about whether you guys could post about the updates
the ENTIRE REASON this argument is happening is because YOU all think YOU have the right to tell ME to shut up, because you don't like my complaints
well TOO bad
now go piss off and have a bad day

Seriously, dude. Are you acting so hilariously dumb or ARE you that dumb? (tumble)

I never like to insult people, and I'm pretty sure I haven't done that lately, something I can't say about you. (NOOB TRRRRROLLLL! etc, at least ten times in every post)

I'll try to make it clear once more: fort shops were never promised. Never!
They were planned to be introduced, but were removed. PLANNED, not promised. Get it?

"Planned" means they, the devs, can change what they want to it, or even remove them completely.

By the way, why do you want those fort shops that bad? You don't even know what use they would have, and still you want them "now"? Seriously, what's the logic behind that? You want something of which you only know the name?

And no, you have not made a rational argument. You've only stated that the fort shops still aren't here, that's all.
Please post your overwhelming proof again too, I must have missed that...? :razz:
Oh yeah, please tell me again why I am obviously not that smart, I don't get that part. Oh, wait,... maybe I'm not indeed. Yeah, it's probably that.
Also, please learn me that awesome trick to detect the age and length of a person just by reading forum posts, I'd really love that!

Hey, cool, after three replies, you still haven't figured out what I meant, and you're still telling me I'm "NOOB TRRRROLLLL" who has been playing this game for only a few months. That's impressive, you know. I've told you at least two times to read my sig, and you still don't get it?
Indeed, MAYBE, I've got an account on another forum... You did know there's more than one language version of this game do you? (tumble)

Please Roland, try again. :razz:

DeletedUser

I wasn't sure whether you were just acting a little bit simple before, but now my mind has been made up for me!

Why is it do you think, that Denisero put the qualifier 'once they are implemented' into that guide? Do you think it was because :

a. There had previously been a discussion about fort shops being in forts, but we were - at that time - still waiting for them to be implemented, as promised.

or

b. Denisero thought it would be a great idea to develop a fort guide and then just randomly make stuff up that he would like to see implemented into the game, adding the proviso 'once they are implemented' as an enormous hint to the developers as to what he'd like to have developed next - after all that guide is literally plastered in those things?

Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. You keep feeling put out because you believe a promise was broken and I'll keep on playing happily while waiting to see what's next. (tumble)

DeletedUser3543

They were planned to be introduced, but were removed. PLANNED, not promised. Get it?

"Planned" means they, the devs, can change what they want to it, or even remove them completely.

By the way, why do you want those fort shops that bad? You don't even know what use they would have, and still you want them "now"? Seriously, what's the logic behind that? You want something of which you only know the name?

In the spirit of Squirly, can you please post a link to the irrevocable proof that fort shops have indeed been removed from the master plan?

Oh, and perhaps the fort shops would sell the pants that people have been requesting for many a year?

DeletedUser544

Seriously, dude. Are you acting so hilariously dumb or ARE you that dumb? (tumble)

I never like to insult people, and I'm pretty sure I haven't done that lately, something I can't say about you. (NOOB TRRRRROLLLL! etc, at least ten times in every post)

And no, you have not made a rational argument. You've only stated that the fort shops still aren't here, that's all.
Please post your overwhelming proof again too, I must have missed that...? :razz:
Oh yeah, please tell me again why I am obviously not that smart, I don't get that part. Oh, wait,... maybe I'm not indeed. Yeah, it's probably that.
Also, please learn me that awesome trick to detect the age and length of a person just by reading forum posts, I'd really love that!

Hey, cool, after three replies, you still haven't figured out what I meant, and you're still telling me I'm "NOOB TRRRROLLLL" who has been playing this game for only a few months. That's impressive, you know. I've told you at least two times to read my sig, and you still don't get it?
Indeed, MAYBE, I've got an account on another forum... You did know there's more than one language version of this game do you? (tumble)

Please Roland, try again. :razz:

nope sorry you are wrong
I have a right to post and I will continue to post my opinions
and they were promised; the proof is in this VERY THREAD
I will keep posting if I want to because frankly, I could NOT care less what a little freak troll like you thinks about me or my opinions

you are welcome to keep ranting about how we are wrong
but anyone who actually reads through this thread (something you are obviously incapable of doing before hitting the "reply" button) will see that they were in fact promised
in fact, they are still being "implemented" according to Inno and their 2010 roadmap
hopefully sometime before 2012 (4 years after the game started) we will finally get what was advertised and promised to us when the west started in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.