DeletedUser544

I still attack you whenever I get out there scary
you always beat me now by some very small margin lol

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 189 HP
Total health points
- 1213 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 333 experience points and steals $20 from The Kahlua Kid.

Total health points
- 485 HP
Total health points
- 827 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 294 experience points. Miss Sarajevo did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 709 HP
Total health points
- 827 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 305 experience points. Miss Sarajevo did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Nice job! I wonder what she was wearing :unsure:

DeletedUser

Blondie14javascript:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:831680},'831680');
Level 62
Dueling level 102
Challenger
gunslinger_small.png
Duel location

Fort of BaBuJIoH
iroquois_small.png
rediska-123javascript:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:137883},'137883');
Level 99
Dueling level 107 Strike: Right arm
- 23 HP

Strike: Right shoulder
- 169 HP No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 142 HP No hit

- 82 HP No hit

- 55 HP Strike: Right arm
- 14 HP

- 152 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 24 HP

- 87 HP No hit

No hit Total health points
- 61 HP

Total health points
- 687 HP
Blondie14 wins the duel, gains 243 experience points and steals $334 from rediska-123.

hard to believe, i got that guy before a fort battle, while he was doing merc work. Wish i could have gotten more out of him though.

DeletedUser

I really want to post here, but nobody wants to attack me again. :sad:

i attack you almost every 48 hrs. great evp... but you keep moving you dueling stats around and it gets harder and harder... when you said you where done it was super easy to beat you, then you saw how easy people were beating you and changed them again, why dont you come and attack me

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 774 HP
Total health points
- 1057 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 375 experience points and steals $45 from Scary Poppins.

DeletedUser544

the ultimate embarrassment
dueling someone while they have nothing but the trumpet equipped, and losing
so then good ol' MashDK the worthless dueler comes back an hour later to back-back me while I still have the trumpet on. but, you know, I guess crappy pathetic duelers have to have some way to earn experience since they can't beat someone in a straight up fight
this is after two days of the sad boy sitting in my town, taking shots at me in fort battle gear whenever he could

seriously, here is my question are there any of the newer generation of duelers who DO NOT have to resort to back-back dueling or hitting people in work clothes to get a duel win? because at this point in the game, pretty much EVERY person who attacks me will go for back-back duels and will go out of their way to seek out people wearing only trumpets, or in work gear (there are a few exceptions you know who you are)

Today at 4:33
No hit

- 3 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 4 HP No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 4 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 3 HP No hit

- 3 HP No hit

- 3 HP No hit

Total health points
- 20 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $41 from MashDK.

Today at 5:47
No hit

- 4 HP No hit

- 2 HP No hit

- 4 HP No hit

- 4 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 182 HP

- 2 HP No hit

- 4 HP No hit

- 3 HP Total health points
- 182 HP

Total health points
- 23 HP MashDK wins the duel, gains 452 experience points and steals $17 from Roland Deschain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser632

the first one is epic ... congrats Roland!
the second one is really cheap.

Total health points
- 244 HP

Total health points
- 703 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 211 experience points and steals $2 from MashDK.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 681 HP
Total health points
- 1183 HP
Scary Poppins passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 360 experience points and steals $70 from Scary Poppins.

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 117 HP

Total health points
- 201 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 310 experience points and steals $18 from guapechanger.

DeletedUser1121

I ussually don't brag about duelling results, but i just wanted to share this one,
Rod has been kicking my ass for a while now and he did a good job at it. I don't know if I got lucky or my reskilling paid of but i sure now i like the result:

Total health points
- 931 HP

Total health points
- 969 HP
Desi Boukerse wins the duel, gains 530 experience points and steals $4 from Rod Bowley.

DeletedUser1121

well, i tried to duel you once if i remember correctly and got kicked in the behind as well..

it still is a nice win you got there.

besides if i ever want to compete with you all on a regular basis, i need to level up quickly first..

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 335 HP

Total health points
- 395 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 309 experience points and steals $95 from LazyDog.

DeletedUser14029

I know its lame I deleted my report by mistake... but I will just say it :D
I went off on a challenge against phonebook, because I thought I had his build in mind. He was in Toughness-based set, Toughness 141 and Reflex 125 and I had Vigor 191, so I figure I still have a chance.

as it turns out, I only managed to hit him max 60 on hands, and HIS hits on my hands are 180+, with 121.875 Compounded Reflex on my side :S

I lost a grand-total of 800-something to 200-something >.<
So, yeah, just to share a short duel :p

phonebook, if you don't mind can you post up the duel for me XD

DeletedUser

I really want to post here, but nobody wants to attack me again. :sad:

Felt sorry for you and went for it. :rolleyes:

Total health points

- 926 HP

Total health points
- 1190 HP Scary Poppins passes out. DSG wins the duel, gains 345 experience points and steals $65 from Scary Poppins.

Nice duel, 1 more hit and I was going to be down. :laugh:

Also got some people camping my town for a week now... :dry:

No hit

Total health points
- 586 HP DSG wins the duel, gains 267 experience points and steals $27 from Terraformer.

Total health points
- 177 HP

Total health points
- 586 HP DSG wins the duel, gains 272 experience points and steals $14 from Terraformer.